[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drug trafficking shooting girl is shot dead http://www.livel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1483706662.jpg (13KB, 574x356px) Image search: [Google]
1483706662.jpg
13KB, 574x356px
drug trafficking shooting
girl is shot dead
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0ca_1483659311

the guy shoot her several times
then its click, click, click, click, BAM, click, click, click

how does that work?
something jammed and then unjammed?
I always found it silly when in movies they keep pressing the trigger when the firing is done
>>
File: kek.png (15KB, 672x134px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
15KB, 672x134px
>>
Probably a light primer strike. Too hard to see what kind of gun it is. If it's a revolver maybe it was one light strike and it didn't fire until the round rotated around for another strike. If it's a semi auto, I dunno, really crappy ammo
>>
Probably using Aguila Ammo
>>
It's Brazil, so probably some shitty Taurus revolver in .22 or something. Light strikes are no surprise with that garbage.
>>
Requesting webm pls
>>
>>32554307

Liveleak is like 4chan for the retards that cant get to 4chan
>>
>>32554546
This
>>
>>32554289
god fucking dammit OP i have to go to work in 5 minutes and now I have a huge boner. Fuck you.

It's some shitty Brazilian revolver that's why.

>>32554534
Is this bad? I use it in my Glawk all the time and haven't had a FTF yet.
>>
>>32554289
It could be shitty ammo, or it is a revolver they're shooting and it may not be working properly, either something fucked with the hammer, or the cylinder isn't properly timed.

Or it could be a Taurus.

>beaners
Probably a Taurus.
>>
>>32554289
Waste of good pussy
>>
>>32554741
>Brazil
So most differently Taurus
>>
>>32554289
What was she saying before they killed her to death?
>>
>>32554289
they should of fucked her before shooting her.
>>
>>32555391
She didn't have their money
>>
>>32555417
Should have turned her out and made money off her ass
>>
>>32554289
It's a double action pistol or a single action hammer fired pistol being cocked manually. The reason for the misfire could be a few things, like dirty firing pin/striker channel or military ammunition with hard primers in a gun designed for commercial ammunition.
>>
File: rad.jpg (291KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rad.jpg
291KB, 1920x1080px
>>32555417
Now you're getting it champ, keep it up.
>>
>>32555391
I only speak Spanish but it sounds like "I can't pay you". It is Portuguese, though, so for all I know she could be saying she's the first lady of Brazil.
>>
>>32554580

4chan is normie as fuck these days mate...
>>
>>32555448
>It's a double action pistol or a single action hammer fired pistol being cocked manually. The reason for the misfire could be a few things, like dirty firing pin/striker channel or military ammunition with hard primers in a gun designed for commercial ammunition.

Whatever it is, it's double action. It's very obviously not a single action. He fires 6 shots in total so it's probably a shitty revolver.
>>
>>32555473
I'm brazilian but I hate watch defenseless people getting executed :(
>>
>>32555593
> I'm brazilian but I hate watch defenseless people getting executed :(

.......do normal Brazilians like watching people get executed?
>>
File: seensomestuff.png (59KB, 455x451px) Image search: [Google]
seensomestuff.png
59KB, 455x451px
>Be in liberal re-education facility
>Instructor of "race and ethnic relations" is black
>Talks about hw great Brazil isall the time
>White instructor of a similar sociological brainwashing course literally praises the size of a black man's "package" while watching a video about white women seeking sex tourism in shitholes

I should have done chemistry or physics. Thank God for based medical, historical, and economic fields professors. They tried to make me ragequit but I held my ground.
>>
>>32555635
Don't think so, did I imply that with my phrase?
>>
>>32555636
>>White instructor of a similar sociological brainwashing course literally praises the size of a black man's "package" while watching a video about white women seeking sex tourism in shitholes
Out of context this sounds like something you should have reported to the department chair, but I think what really happened is that you got so triggered the lesson went over your head.
>>
>>32555654
No. That guy's reading comprehension is just shit
>>
>>32555686
It wasn't "Wow BBC!", but she did say "That's some banana" in context of the man appearing in frame at the time wearing a speedo and the narrator said some oblique euphemism for penises as bananas.
>>
>>32555541
I never watched the video, I just gave examples of how you can get multiple strikes on the same cartridges.
>>
>>32555654
Yes, it was kind of implied.
>>
>>32555636
>things that never happened
Do your parents know you're on the internet, making up stories, anon?
>>
>>32555723
So it's confirmed then, you were just a triggered little bitch.
>>
>>32555723
>somebody made a benis joke
>"indoctrination brainwashing racetraitors etc."!!

Sounds like you need a safe space, snowflake.

>>32554289
Not really in the mood to watch someone get executed but probably shitty ammo or light strikes.
>>
>>32555696
Bullshit, that's what was implied. Poor choice of words, I guess, happens all the time.
>>
>>32555980
Have any tips how could I have rephrased that so it wouldn't sound weird?
>>
>>32556051
Are you trying to express that despite common belief, Brazilians don't enjoy murder?
>>
>>32554546
This, it's Brazil. Shitty Brazilian revolver.
>>
>>32556051
I would have gone with:

>I'm brazilian but I hate watch defenseless people getting executed so you'll have to ask elsewhere for a translation.

or

>I'm brazilian and could translate it but I hate watch defenseless people getting executed

What you meant could actually be interpreted from the sentence as originally written, but it also could have been interpreted as "I'm brazilian but I hate watch defenseless people getting executed (as opposed to most brazilians who love watching executions)" so people were just joking with you about the latter, less favorable interpretation.

>captcha is a brazilian sign
oh the irony
>>
>>32556145
I really don't know man, I guess when they believe the guy did wrong they enjoy killing him.

I would never join a lynch mob though.
>>
>>32556190
Thanks man :)
>>
>>32555788
>I never watched the video, I just gave examples of how you can get multiple strikes on the same cartridges.

>I'm going to state a fact despite it only being 50% applicable.
>>
>>32556290
I don't understand what your problem is. I gave OP the knowledge to figure it out himself.
>>
>>32555555
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.