[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board seems the better place to ask because you actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 25

File: 35463457345.png (620KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
35463457345.png
620KB, 800x600px
This board seems the better place to ask because you actually know gun laws. All this coverage of the handicapped guy tormented by 4 black adults has got me thinking.

If I were armed and they attempted to capture me and subject me to the same torture, what would be the fallout for putting 2 in their brain cases each in self defense?

Even if it was obvious I was taken against my will and they had used a knife against my skin and forced me to drink dangerous human waste polluted water. Would I as a white male be in trouble if I managed to free my concealed weapon and shoot all 4 of them dead on camera?
>>
File: merchant~01.jpg (11KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
merchant~01.jpg
11KB, 400x467px
>>32549382
You can't shoot black people they're a protected species and they dindu nuffin
>>
>>32549382
u git murder cuz dey gud bois dat dint do nuffin deys just kidxz
>>
>>32549382
You would get 4 life sentences for the premeditated first degree murder of several upstanding young citizens who were merely playing a prank.
>>
>>32549382
So this doesn't turn into complete /pol/ bait my question more focuses on the body count.

Getting mugged and you shoot 1 guy in the gut? Alright that makes sense. Shooting 4 people at once? What extend does self defense cover? Do you HAVE to stop at 1 because they rest are now "afraid for their lives and not a threat?"
>>
Serious answer, no.
>>
>>32549382
>Would I as a white male be in trouble if I managed to free my concealed weapon and shoot all 4 of them dead on camera?

Only one way to find out...
>>
>>32549382
Not at all. They only pull the race card when it is from an institutional organization(police)

There was a guy in my area that, in a pretty libtard controlled state, shot this black guy as he was running from his house(with stolen property) and it was good enough for the law and with no public backlash.
>>
>>32549416
You shouldn't have to stop.

If you shoot one, the others are likely to be in a situation to attempt to kill you as a revenge thing. Then after killing the second, three and four go in for revenge...etc.

Frankly, in that situation, no one would really care.
>>
>>32549416
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_New_York_City_Subway_shooting

You make a shitload of liberals mad and become a minor celebrity.
>>
You probably wouldn't have to shoot all 4 of them. The second you plugged the first guy the rest would scatter. That being said if the rest persisted there is pretty much no way you would get in trouble.
>>
>>32549431

Yeeeeahhh, that wasn't on camera though and it was one guy.

Even the gay coon that brought a gun to work and shot a news anchor on nationwide news was called "exploited" and "vicitimized by homophobia and racism."

Shoot four thugs half his age on camera and it would be Zimmerman 2.0 minus the happy ending.
>>
>>32549498
Being kidnapped/tortured is pretty definite compared to Zimmerman's "Doing muh duty for the neighborhood"
>>
>>32549469
>1984

You do recognize the shift in society and racial power since then right?
>>
>>32549532

Yeah no, the kid couldn't and didn't fight back and the media is still downplaying the torture as either "never happening" or "greatly exaggerated" and MSNBC's Don Lemon has already heavily implied the video was faked or edited..

All that for a kid not fighting back. Add in fighting back and killing all four of them or even one of them and it would be completely turned around into

>Four poor black children were chased and harassed by a white man and when they defended themselves from his harassment he pulled out an assault pistol and gunned all of them down to hide the evidence.

Actually that's already happening cause I'm seeing Faggotbook comments from old subhuman Boomers asking "Well,what did we the white kid say or do that was racist to earn the beating? There's something they're not telling us!"
>>
File: 7xrke0Z.jpg (115KB, 900x668px) Image search: [Google]
7xrke0Z.jpg
115KB, 900x668px
>>32549562
its only been a shift in demographics, kid.

picture unrelated to post content
>>
>>32549562
CC is legal now. He shot all those fags with an illegal CC and still beat the rap.

Here's a more recent case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy
>>
>>32549582
>"Well,what did we the white kid say or do that was racist to earn the beating? There's something they're not telling us!"

this is my response when i hear about battered women. "well, what were the last three sentences that came out of her mouth?"
>>
Serious reply. I would be so tempted to shoot them for being stereotypes, but I would just get the fuck away unless drawing didn't deter them and they clearly want to spill blood and will not stop until I am severely injured i.e. dying.
>>
>>32549736
Is that because you are afraid of public backlash or you truly think that is the safest way to extract yourself from danger?
>>
>>32549469

>"You don't look too bad, here's another"

B A S E D
>>
>>32549469
>In 1996, one of the shot men, who had been left paraplegic and brain damaged as a result of his injuries, obtained a civil judgment of $43 million against Goetz.

did he fuck up by not killing all 4 of them?
>>
>>32549736

>being so much of a beta faggot you won't defend yourself until the absolute last chance because you're worried people will call you meany-meany woo-wooo names on the news.

A level of cunt-muffin faggotry to be expected from any tripfag.
>>
>>32549416

If they are still attacking or even still facing you, I would absolutely keep shooting. Only don't shoot them in the back if the others turn and run after you shoot the first, not because they don't deserve it, but because that could result in you going to jail as they can no longer be considered a threat to you if they are running.
>>
>>32549788
It'd be hard to do with a revolver unless you reloaded.

He never paid a cent of any of the civil suits. He became a local politician and under New York state law, political donations can't be confiscated to pay for a civil judgement.
>>
>>32549788

Yes, but he was using a snub revolver (5 bullets). There were 4 niggers. He shot one twice. No more ammo to keep shooting them with.
>>
>>32549604
The LAPD did a study in the 90's, I vaguely recall, on sexual violence in the LA basin. The first thing they found was that most rape victims are recidivists -- they are hookers or druggies and get raped over and over and over. The second was that in a slight majority of cases, the woman initiated the violence. Then the guy went Neanderthal on her.

I don't even recall the name of the study, so take all of this with a tumbler of salt. I just remember how it puzzled and alarmed me at the time.
>>
>>32549382
I hope those fucking pieces of shit get whats coming to them. How the fuck you could do that to someone, let alone a retarded guy too scared to even fight back, film yourself doing it and laugh about it is fucking disgusting.

It also proved the rule about how every fucking thing a woman photographs/records has to have her fucking face in it, I skipped around the video a lot because fuck watching a half hour of that, and every. single. time. I skipped to a new time it was that ugly bitch's face, Jesus Christ.

As to your question, it doesn't fucking matter. You shoot until the threat is down. If you shoot one and the other three attack, shoot them too. Keep shooting until you run out of ammo if you have to, then pull your knife or get ready to go hand to hand. The only reason to stop shooting in that situation is if they're running away since bullet holes in their backs wouldn't look too great for your case.
>>
>>32549582
>MSNBC's Don Lemon

Don Lemon (aka watch me try and have my fucking nipples pierced on live tv on new years eve because I'm a fucking drunk faggot) is with CNN, not that it really matters when they're all fucking propoganda anyway.
>>
>>32549775
Basically rep. I don't want to get the Zimmerman treatment especially considering that I'm hispanic and could be called white. Just give them a chance to run or surrender while backing up and if they choose to throw their lives away for WEWUZ, so be it. I'll even provide medical aid if they're done monkeying.
>>
File: 1421189922549.jpg (53KB, 552x459px) Image search: [Google]
1421189922549.jpg
53KB, 552x459px
>>32549398
>>
>>32549788
Even before Goetz found a way to shield his income, the most the court could do to him after he was sued was garnish 10% of his income of $30,000 per year. Would take awhile to pay off $43 million at that rate..
>>
>>32549789
Legally, unless you live in a state with a stand your ground law, you are obligated to exhaust all other options (e.g. retreating) before using lethal force. Even if you are in a state with SYG, you still usually need to be in fear for your life or the life of another before using lethal force. They usually cover this in CCW classes, so maybe you should consider taking one instead of shitposting on /k/.
>>
>>32549896

Why do you have so much empathy for "people" who have none for you? To each his own, I guess, but If I was threatened by a gang of dindus who wanted to kidnap and torture me I'd be shooting as soon as my gun cleared the holster and got on target and there is no way in hell I would provide them medical aid. And guess what, even if you did everything you could to let them get away before shooting, and after gave them medical aid and saved their worthless lives, the media would still demonize you, because they are zealots with a narrative to push.
>>
>>32549981
There's a good case for making yourself look as innocent as possible in these types of incidents. Sure the media might try and perform a character assassination on you, but people won't buy it anymore. A few ghettos might chimp out over it but whatever, who cares. Your average person looked at what happened to this guy and saw how the media took something any rational person would agree is disgusting and fits the legal definition of a hate crime and bent over backwards trying to make it look like it was just kids being kids or some dumb shit like that. They had a chance here to redeem themselves a little bit with this and they blew it bigtime, all this doubling down on the race baiting is going to get them is even less people trusting them.

Just because MSNBC and CNN hate you doesn't mean actual people do nowadays.
>>
>>32549981
My power level is rising. What has the chan done to me? F U C K

N
I
G
G
E
R
S
>>
>>32549968
Not exactly true. Many states have common law "stand your ground". So it's not explicitly on the books but it is there and is read to juries.
>>
>>32549582
>Don Lemon has already heavily implied the video was faked or edited

Multiple videos that were streaming live were faked or edited?
>>
>>32550126

Gay nigger logic
>>
File: bait.gif (3MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3MB, 500x207px
>>32549382
K I'll bite.

Realistically, killing one of them would disperse the others. The odds of this not happening are astronomically unlikely in any real-world scenario.

If it didn't then you could be justified to keep shooting.

A body count that high, though? Any of those bodies have entrance sounds in their backs, you're probably going to prison.
>>
>>32549398
>>32549411
>>32549944
>>32550054
>>32550128
You know I can kind of see why these criminals did what they did now...

The victim in question was probably innocent as fuck I hope to God he wasn't secretly a /pol/tard but if any of you assholes end up on the news not a single shit will be given.

This is why they shoot you btw
>>
>>32549382
all ironic racism aside it would have a lot to do with how good each party's lawyers are mostly.

it also depends on what state you are in. all you'd probably have to do is prove you were in fear of your life.

but you might still go down on some civil shit.

i'm not a lawyer.

so obviously don't draw a gun unless you are defending your life, or your families. and never get involved in another person's fight.
>>
I've been to Chicago before. Turned on the local news, it really did sound like a warzone.
>>
>>32550357
.2 play-dohs have been deposited in your safe-space
>>
Wasn't the victim friends with one of them?
>>
>>32549382
If a group of people, regardless of skin color, attacks you and you shoot them in self defense, in most places in the United States you would not be charged with any sort of crime, because it's self defense.

That's it, there's no other result, if a group of people attack you without cause, and you shoot them in self defense, you are in the right. /thread
>>
>>32549582
Boomers are such fucking shit.
Can't they just die already?
>>
>>32550357
you know i can kind of see why these boards get as retarded as they are now...
>>
>>32550044
>They had a chance here to redeem themselves a little bit with this and they blew it bigtime, all this doubling down on the race baiting is going to get them is even less people trusting them.
you'd think so but people who watch dinosaur media are so brainwashed it's scary. I've noticed political discussions with these types are uncanny
>>
>>32550311
I almost typed basically this exact reply.

Underrated, serious non-meme answer. /thread
>>
Are you in reasonable fear for your life? Then you have every right to shoot.

If they run away when you do, it's generally unacceptable to keep shooting them. But unless you execute them, you're not likely to end up in prison.
>>
>>32549382
this thread is cancer and im not going to reqd the entire thing to see if anyone who actually knows what they're talking about decided to answer honestly so here it

Yes you could legally kill them, they dont have to be armed for you to shoot them because there is a group of them. the legally term you're lookijg for is called "disparity of force"

you're all welcome
>>
>>32550311
>Any of those bodies have entrance wounds in their backs, you're probably going to prison.

Not necessarily. If you can articulate you believed they were attempting to arm themselves, rather than flee, and there's no evidence to the contrary, the shoot should still be kosher.
>>
>>32550311
better call saul
>>
>>32551455
To elaborate, let me paint a scenario.

Cops show up to the scene. You're standing there with your gun, four dead.
-There's a corpse in the living room with three to the chest. A-OK.
-A corpse in the kitchen, and a corpse in the hallway to the bedroom, each with two in the back. Iffy.
-A corpse halfway out the front door, with five to the back. You're fucked.
>>
This kind of thing doesn't happen in the rural south. For the most part everyone gets along, and the niggers still kill each other and the occasional migrant worker. They will not fuck with white people, except for maybe the faggot wiggers. The rest of us are far too well armed for them to do something stupid, and unlike niggers we know how to use our weapons.
>>
File: forrest.jpg (50KB, 290x308px) Image search: [Google]
forrest.jpg
50KB, 290x308px
>>32551595
Also, your retards are more practiced in conflict avoidance.
>>
File: 214.jpg (27KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
27KB, 300x256px
>>32549382
You'd probably be OK. It's justifiable force to liberate yourself from wrongful imprisonment and torture with the imminent threat of death. If the issue comes up at trial your lawyer is going to claim temporary insanity because you were being tortured and all. With a good case of related head trauma on your side I can't foresee a jury ever convicting you for manslaughter.

However, if it's just an "attempt" and the cops show up with you surrounded by four bodies with point blank headshots they're going to think something is fucky. It's just your word against forensic evidence at that point.
>>
>>32549382
These niggers went to my high school
>>
We talk about guns and related topics.

Git.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>32549382
smoking 4 nignogs holding you hostage would get some people pissed at you but you probably wouldn't be charged
>>
The real question is this.

If I have autism and someone attacked me and tried to kidnap me but I used a gun in self defense, would I get in trouble for that considering I have a gun and I was diagnosed with autism?

That is the question we should be asking.

Do people with special needs like autism have rights to use a firearm to defend themselves without repercussions?
>>
>>32549382
You might even get out of it in Chiraq assuming you had the evidence that it was in self defense.

Even if you were cleared of all wrongdoing you'd be the target of a fuckload of hatred and possibly further attacks courtesy of BLM and the regressive left.
>>
>>32553473
If you used a gun in self defense and you have autism then yes you would be arrested and go to jail because people with autism don't have the same legal rights for use of self defense like those without autism have.

The only legal action they have is duty to flee no matter what even if you literally can't run due to some heart condition or a permanent injury that effects your ability to run.
>>
>>32549382
gb2/pol/
>>
>>32551605
>Also, your retards are more practiced in conflict avoidance.
>gump

kek'd

This is the only good thing about this thread.
>>
>>32553513
Can someone tell me if this is actually true? Especially the duty to flee but unable to run or escape due to disabilities and health issues.
>>
>>32553473
Simple answer, no.

You have to be adjudicated mentally deficient. That's not being diagnosed, that's not winning an appeal, it's being declared unable to care for your own needs or control yourself due to mental disorders. This is what Obama is taking advantage of with the social security thing. Representative payee can imply you can't handle your own finances and are thus declaring you mentally deficient by your own "admission" (you actually have to decide whether or not to check a box for this yourself for this when filling out forms for SSI/SSDI, don't fucking check that box).

Personally I'm on the spectrum and have plenty of firepower sitting behind me ready to roll if I need it alongside a legal "enhanced" concealed carry permit in my wallet. Whenever someone decides to attack my ass and I have to shoot I'll be sure tell you how it goes and how many cops I become range buddies with.
>>
>>32553581
Honestly.

The only payee I have that helps with my financial aid is my mother since she helps with the social security checks but that doesn't mean I'm just a lazy fuck, I'm "slow" minded when it comes to money and financial stuff but I help with her on alot of stuff and cook and clean.

I'm just concerned that despite the fact I can legally purchase and own a gun despite having autism, I would be in trouble if I had to use a firearm to defend my life or my mother's life.
>>
You realize the tortured guy was mentally handicapped and he knew one of the guys from school and got in the van willingly, right?
How does a gun save you from that?
>>
>>32553624
How can someone with autism legally purchase a firearm?
>>
>>32553644
It's because it is a neurological disorder and not mental illness thus making it a mute argument and also people with autism aren't exactly all the same in terms of mentality and behaviors.

I'm slow in money counting and math but I don't drool on myself or shit my pants or scream at the top of my lungs or masturbate to horses, also I have self control over my emotions and I don't let things on shows or life get me riled up or whatever because it's stupid.

And before anyone asks, I like historical firearms because of the history behind them so that's why I like to collect old guns and while I'm not a fan of modern guns I'm not against them either.
>>
>>32553662
People with autism should not be allowed to own guns because of sandy hook incident.
>>
>>32553624
Having a representative payee period is what "Obama's social security gun ban" is targeting.

To my knowledge it has not yet been passed or otherwise enacted but if you buy a gun now and it passes you would legally have to turn it over to law enforcement. Whether or not you do so is up to you really. No registration is a bitch. Private sale would kill ye olde 4473 paper trail on top of that.

The thing you need to be sure of is if you are capable of actually safely owning, handling, and using a firearm.

>>32553644
Because it's perfectly legal to do so?

>>32553664
Now you're just trolling. Otherwise welcome to /k/, now git
>>
>>32553675
I am perfectly able to safely owning, handling and using a firearm since I filled out the 4473 without any issues or problems at my favorite pawn shop.

I do hope that the social security gun ban never comes into effect but if it does then there better be an uproar over this then because no one should be disqualified from practicing their second amendment rights for simply being on social security.

Because that would effect the old and the cripple if it happens.
>>
>>32553699
Considering the election results I'm honestly not super worried about it. It is a thing though.

On the bright side only two weeks until we replace the grabber in chief with Trump.
>>
File: best girl.jpg (74KB, 479x659px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
74KB, 479x659px
>>32553662
>or masturbate to horses

What about centaurs?
>>
>>32553703
Yeah I really don't want to lose my guns because some of the old guns I have mean alot to me in terms of history.

Before Christmas my mom made me go with her to the pawnshop and had me fill out a 4473 but couldn't see what it was that I was purchasing and on Christmas day my mom gave me a handgun box case and when I opened it was a genuine colt official police revolver that was legit been used in service and a box of 38special rounds.

I also got an old mosin nagant rifle that was made by new england in United States which was sent over to russia during world war one, later on used in world war two, later on captured by a Finland soldier and was refurbished for Finland military, used in the war between Finland-Russia war and finally somehow made it's way back to the United States.

I got it on my birthday two years ago and a year ago I got a legit old Winchester rifle that was actually used alot by some guy that used it to kill indians back then likely on my 21 birthday of course filled the 4473 but anyway.

And I got an old stagecoach shotgun which is made by new england as well.

I like collecting old guns and I hope to keep them til the day I die old age and my nephews to take care of my old guns when they are grown up.
>>
>>32549382
BACK TO /POL/ FUCKING RACIST
>>
>>32553513
Care to cite your sources on that, internet lawyer because that is fucking retarded nonsense you just made up.
>>
>>32553741
If you passed the 4473 and your mom is straight up willing to buy you guns you're fine anyways. Like I said we've got two weeks until Trump. I'm expecting a fuckton of democrat fuckery to be undone including a lot of gun control within the first year. Even if it went through with two weeks remaining in Glorious Leader's reign there's no way in hell it would be enforced. It would be the equivalent of him giving Trump the finger just that much harder while walking out the door.

Worst case if it does happen and you're questioned you "sold" them and totally do not have them safely hidden or you can simply "give" them all to your mom and sign them over as hers complete with written and signed documentation with both of your signatures and dates. The "giving" route would be the best in any situation where perjury may apply. I'd just put a line in the document that says "In the event (your signature) should ever be declared not legally allowed to possess firearms all of his firearms are to immediately become the property of (ur mum's signature) and transferred to her possession." then both make sure to sign and date the bottom then have a lawyer certify it or however that works as a legally binding contract.
>>
>>32549788
Shoot to kill.
Always. Shoot. To kill.
>>
>>32549416
Stop shooting only when they've turned their backs and fled.
>>
>>32553838
Yeah your right.

Nothing really to worry about since Trump is going to be in office and not Hillary but I do hope that Trump actually keeps his words and actually do good for this country.

Also funny enough when I asked my mom about that part about not being able to own guns anymore she told me "I won't let them" and she would help me transfer the ownership of the guns either to my father's name or my mother's name.

But I have confidence that as a disabled man I'm not too worried about it now.
>>
>>32549382
>This board seems the better place to ask because you actually know gun laws.
>>
>>32549416
A mob constitutes overwhelming threat of force, waste em. I don't think I would shoot the runners, but it's hard to say you weren't concerned they wouldn't just circle back and jump you while you were trying to escape
>>
>>32553914
Well, /k/ is the place to go to find people that have been rejected from military service and deemed unfit to own a firearm because of mental health.
>>
>>32549896
Start reading some of Massad Ayoub's books on this matter. He's the expert on these things and how they go down in court.
>>
>>32550357
>This is why they shoot you

For saying the word "nigger"? Do you really think that is justified? If so, it's no wonder so many people are saying it.
>>
>>32549382

If there's a threat to life or serious injury....

It also varies by state. From what I'm told here in Arizona if three or more unarmed people attack you that justifies lethal force. Now this info came from my CCW instructor but I cannot find source anywhere so...
>>
>>32549595

911:
You’re going to get yourself shot if you go outside that house with a gun."

Horn: "You wanna make a bet?" Horn: "I'm gonna kill 'em"

Holy shit. That's fucking brilliant
>>
>>32549457
> Implying these retards aren't cowards
> They attacked a handicapped individual because they knew he wouldn't put up much of a fight
> As soon as you full a gun on those 4 idiots, they will disperse like cockroaches.
> As soon as you shoot one in the back, you will be arrested for murder
> QQ more protests across the country, "witnesses" claiming it was race related, the black individual was a good boy who didn't do nothing. He had his hands up don't shoot, etc etc.

You know his other thug friends would all swear they didn't do nothing and were targeted cause they are black.
>>
File: 1455045371253.png (1MB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1455045371253.png
1MB, 1280x905px
>>32553420
>and related topics

...aaaand that's where your post shat all over itself.
>>
>>32549382
Well, it happened in Chicago so you wouldn't be armed. If you were armed for whatever reason, you'd go to jail and they'd be dindu martyrs.
>>
File: 1476170695272.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
1476170695272.gif
2MB, 390x220px
>>32550357
>someone said mean things on the internet so black gang banging thugs who 100% live up to the stereotype of being shitty people are justified in being shitty people and abusing whites because of their skin color
Easy there registered democrat.
>>
>>32549382
There is a well known legal precedent known as the "disparity of force."

Essentially, the premise is that depending on the circumstances, threats against you that would typically be considered non-life threatening are treated as deadly force, and may be responded to in kind.

In this case, the fact that you are outnumbered four to one warrants a disparity of force. If one man confronts you, the threat against your life is not considered immediately life threatening. If four people confront you, your risk of life threatening injury increases exponentially compared to a single attacker. Therefore, even if your attackers are unarmed, by virtue of their numerical superiority they are exhibiting deadly force and you may use whatever means you deem necessary to survive.

Disparity of force does not only apply to numerical advantages, it also applies to other conditions. In this particular case, the victim was mentally handicapped. Even if he was attacked by a lone, unarmed attacker, he physically cannot defend himself due to his handicap. Therefore, the disparity of force also applies here because the perpetrator has a vast physical advantage over the victim, thus any and all violence on the perpetrators part can be considered lethal force and responded to as such. Another example would be an eighty year old grandmother being mugged by a twenty year old man. The disparity of force between the two combatants is so great, the grandmother may use lethal force even against an unarmed attacker.

So in summary, if you are attacked while considerably outnumbered, you may use lethal force to defend yourself regardless of any other factors such as weapons, injuries sustained etc.
>>
>>32549382
Depends on what state you live in, here in Montana if a bunch of niggers tried kidnapping me and I defended myself I would be scott free and their families could never be able to sue me due to law protecting self defense.
>>
>>32549595
>On a Sunday in early December 2007, Quanell X and dozens of members of the hate group New Black Panther Party planned a march through Pasadena Texas to protest. They were faced with hundreds of homeowners who counter-demonstrated against the protest. Horn's supporters did confront Quanell and the New Black Panthers by revving their motorcycle engines and chanting "USA" and repeatedly telling the protesters to "get a job". After about 15 minutes of being shouted down by Horn supporters, Quanell X and his supporters decided to abandon their demonstration.

kek
>>
>>32553581
This is BS, and obviously bait.
>>
File: obama-laughing.jpg (94KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing.jpg
94KB, 1024x571px
>>32553904
>I do hope that Trump actually keeps his words

Oh boy, you're in for a long 4 years.
>>
>>32549382
If a group of armed people attack you it's generally speaking acceptable to use lethal force to defend yourself. Depending on the state there is sometimes a caveat that you have a duty to attempt to retreat, or be in a situation where retreat is impossible (or be able to make an argument that retreat would not have worked for some reason) for using lethal force to be legal.

Also pretty much never shoot someone in the head because in court this will be used to make some completely absurd argument about your intent that completely fails to understand the entire point of lethal force. But in actual pragmatic terms don't try and shoot people in the head because it's impractical, shoot center of mass, shoot a bunch of times and shoot until all of the assailants are on the ground or running away.
>>
>>32551595
I think its because the south has been through so much that were kinda beyond dwelling on the race bullshit. I mean you still have your racist bubbas and country ass negros that would love to rip each other apart. But its a mutual respect for each other down here that lets us live and do our own things. A lot has changed thought since Obama came into office. The south got more segregated in a way since then and now more blacks think its cool to act like niggers. So they distance themselves from other races just to embrace the stereotype of their own as if it would benefit them in some way.
>>
File: theEndOfGays.jpg (48KB, 583x349px) Image search: [Google]
theEndOfGays.jpg
48KB, 583x349px
>>32554216
When are liberals going to learn to stop making stupid predictions?
let me remind you of all the times you were wrong
Trump will:
>never win the primary
>never survive dozens of manufactured "controversies"
>never beat hillary

now we're at the
>Trump will never pass conservative policies with a republican controlled EVERYTHING

Get ready for 8 years of tears liberals and decades of supreme court slapdowns I'd feel bad if you guys were gracious losers but it's this kind of smug cunt behavior that got you here
>>
>>32553404
No they didn't (go to school).
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 286x400px
>>32554216

Libsshits are in for a real wake up call for 8 years.

You can already see the shills the democrats are gonna try and run.

8 years of nogun tears, 8 years of Trump doing the things he said he would.

It's gonna be a salt miners game.

He just has to not get JFK,d, and keep fuckig over the seventh floor group.
>>
>>32554315
>>32554381

Enjoy (maybe) 4 years of McConnell and Ryan running the show while your fat alzheimers riddled "god emperor" plays golf and continues his perpetual "thank you tour" and twitter shitposting.

I can't wait until you're all complaining about not having healthcare in a few years. But atleast you have your guns right?
>>
>>32549816
Home state corruption at its finest. Glad to see it ever helped someone vaguely deserving
>>
>>32549955
Wait isn't that tax deductable?
>>
>>32549382
>All this coverage of the handicapped guy tormented by 4 black adults
Link?
>>
File: lolfaggot.png (648KB, 1055x808px) Image search: [Google]
lolfaggot.png
648KB, 1055x808px
>>32553904
>I do hope that Trump actually keeps his words
>>
>>32554407
keep trying to convince yourself that it's not as bad as it actually is for you guys

>I can't wait until you're all complaining about not having healthcare in a few years.
if they can't get a job with benefits i look forward to watching them die in the streets :^)
>>
>>32554407
Oh boy! No mandatory, expensive insurance for young men who don't need it.
>>
>>32550404
This amused me more than it should
>>
>>32549582
>MSNBC's Don Lemon

My dude, that is wrong. He's on CNN. Also, I haven't seen the clip of him implying it was fake. The comment he made on the subject that pissed me off was when he said it wasn't evil.
>>
>>32550357
That's some hardcore virtue signaling
I bet you unironically let Jamal fuck your girlfriend
>>
>>32554504

Come back in a few years when your fat diabetic old boomer parents get denied coverage in Paul Ryan's libertarian paradise.

Enjoy going bankrupt paying their medical bills after they die slowly.
>>
>>32550357
If they went after someone on /k/ or /pol/ they would probably be dead, don't kid yourself. It's the little snowflakes like you that are the victims.
>>
>>32554544

Literally nobody gives a shit about Don Lemon. Black people fucking hate him just as much as white people.
>>
>>32554407
I can't wait until you're all complaining about not having healthcare in a few years.

I laughed out loud. My premiums went up thanks to Obamacare. I won't be without healthcare, I'll just pay a more reasonable price without the threat of the federal government extorting money from me for not giving my money to private companies if I decide to drop my coverage. A federal mandate to buy a product is unacceptable no matter what that product is.
>>
>>32554576
>A federal mandate to buy a product is unacceptable no matter what that product is.

Bet you're real mad about everybody having to buy car insurance too, huh?
>>
>>32554567
Doesn't matter if nobody gives a shit about him, what he said is still fucked up and gives me one more reason not to like the guy. I don't know if these are his actual beliefs, or if he's just enough of a whore to go along with CNN's shilling and just playing the part of an apologist, but any reasonable person who's seen the video of what those reprehensible fuckstains did knows it was evil.
>>
>>32554576
>My premiums went up thanks to Obamacare.

The dems tried to go back in and prevent that from happening and the Republicans told them no. Obamacare isn't great but it could be fixed.

Enjoy getting dropped from coverage the second anything seriously goes wrong with you once the health insurance companies are deregulated. You think your premiums are high now? Wait until you get diagnosed with ass cancer.
>>
>>32554589
State mandated gambling? Yet I'm not allowed to place a bet on (fill in the blank)? The nannystate can fuck right off. Meanwhile the roads are swarming with drunken illegal aliens not following the same rules.
>>
>>32554589
Well first of all there is no federal mandate to buy car insurance, that's actually at the state level. I carry comprehensive coverage and ununsured driver coverage because of how prevalent noncompliance with car insurance mandates is and because sometimes you need to take out a claim on something other than an accident. If you're driving around with only the state required liability coverage, you're under-insured. If you can't afford that coverage, and you need the ACA to get health coverage, you really need to get your life on track and find yourself a higher paying job with benefits.
>>
>>32554615
why do you hate socialism?
>>
>>32549382
>board seems the better place to ask
>you actually know gun laws

You done goofed anon
>>
>>32554601
I'm covered by the same people who covered my mother when she had to be airlifted out of state for emergency surgery after her infected gallbladder ruptured and she went into septic shock. The helicopter fee alone cost more than my car, and that doesn't even touch the cost of spending 30 days in the ICU and all of the doctors and technicians who billed separately. They never dropped her, and she just had to pay out a $500 deductible. This was all before the ACA was even passed.
>>
>>32554643

That's not a chronic condition, though. It's expensive but that's a drop in the bucket to insurance companies vs the costs of keeping some fat diabetic fuck or somebody with cancer alive for 20+ years.

Insurance companies exist to make oney. Once you no longer make them money they will 100% stop giving a fuck about you.
>>
>>32554659
My grandfather was diabetic and had half a dozen bypass surgeries performed, he never got dropped. My best friend's sister has had three brain tumors and BCBS still covers her morbidly obese ass. It's not as common as you've been made to believe.
>>
>>32549382
You would probably get away with self defense. Probably, unless your jury is an all/majority black one. Worst case scenario, probably manslaughter...

On the social scale... You would be harassed endlessly for years and be remotely known as the guy who shot those 'kids' (Even though they called the mentally handicapped victim an 'adult' and 'man' he really was just a boy, 18. But even those those blacks are closer to 20, they would be called kids.)
Enough of my inner /pol/ack

End advice, play the victim card.
>>
>>32549587
Since when did
>pic not related
start meaning
>pic related.
>>
>>32549382
Standard niggatry;
Dey dindu nuffin, turn dey leifs aroun and sheeeiit.
Hey rasis cracka ass hade munger, why din he shood dem in dey legs? mo fuggin bix nood sheeiiit
>>
>>32554684
>>32554659
Let me just add that my main problem isn't with the regulation of the insurance industry. It clearly has problems, but mandating that people buy into that flawed system still isn't right.
>>
>>32549382
Yeah you could shoot them, someone comes at you with a weapon or tries to haul you off you can drop them one by one, basically.

>>32549416
Don't shoot them in the back or when they're down and out.

>>32549845
I'm glad they showed their face on the camera like the dumb scum they are so the jury can get a good look on them.

>>32550357
>I hope to God he wasn't secretly a /pol/tard
It's already been confirmed, he's legally retarded.
>>
>>32554755
>It's already been confirmed, he's legally retarded.

So he's from reddit then?
>>
>>32550438
Not any more, I'm guessing.
>>
>>32554755
>It's already been confirmed, he's legally retarded.

Confirmed Trump supporter then, too.
>>
>>32554759
Also a possibility.

They're cucks, but that doesn't mean they don't have rights, can't tie a cuck to a chair and fuck him up.
>>
>>32554767
Aren't you supposed to be om trial?
>>
>>32549431
I'll take Zimmerman for 400, alex
>>
>>32554773

Nah I'm good. I had all the witnesses killed.
>>
>>32553644
There's way too much range and too many variables to autism for that.
>>
>>32554769
Well if you can't tie someone to a chair and fuck him up while listening to stealers wheel, I don't know what to do.
>>
Live in a red state and make friends with cops and other LEO. Human network. Do not live with trash. Do not live among niggers. They hate each other but if you aren't one they really hate you.

The best defense is geographic and economic segregation with firearms as a backup.

Systematically lead a low-risk life. You don't need to go among trash, so don't. Hobbies like shooting are a great way to meet people of social worth.

Gun culture is good culture.
>>
>>32554861
>Gun culture is good culture.
even though most of it revolves around how best to overthrow the government or get away with shooting people.
>>
File: 1483579188554.jpg (741KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483579188554.jpg
741KB, 1080x1920px
>>32554871
>Overthrowing tyrannical governments and learning how not to get fucked by an imperfect system are a bad thing
>>
>>32554880
>>>/tumbler/
>>
>>32554900
>>32554880
That pic.
>>
if you were under threat for your life for the entirety of the situation after engaging each target as assessed with the reasonable person test, which is the standard in most states, you are fine. If you do the first one and the rest run away, regardless of quantity or physical characteristics, you are taking the ride.
>>
>>32554861

>t. Coddled suburban teenager who's too much of a pussy to go into "the city" because his equally pussy parents told him scary black people live there.
>>
>>32549799
>>32553886
>>32554755
What so they can regroup/arm up and come back? Leave no survivors.
>>
>>32554900
Why are you even here?
>>
>>32554871
You're confusing shooting culture with the subhuman trash that is the "preppers" "III%ers" and "sheepdogs"
>>
File: gunz.jpg (439KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
gunz.jpg
439KB, 2048x1365px
>>32549382

Hi, I'm a criminal defense lawyer. I couldn't read all of your answers, most of which were wrong and some of which showed such a lack of understanding they made me want drive to Dollar General and kick the stall door in on a shitting handicapped woman to calm down.

Assuming you're not in your house (avoiding castle doctrine discussion), it goes like this:

1. When you kill intentionally or negligently, you are guilty of either murder or manslaughter, to some degree.

2. Self defense is an "affirmative defense," which means that after you've been proven guilty of killing, you can nonetheless prove it was in defense, and be acquitted. Generally you need to prove that you reasonably feared death or serious bodily injury.

The burden of proof is lower for an affirmative defense than "beyond reasonable doubt." In some places (or for some defenses), you must prove it by "preponderance," which means if the jury believes your story was .01% more believable than the alternative, you win. In other places, it's a "clear or convincing" standard, which is between preponderance and "beyond reasonable doubt."

The decision of whether self defense is proven is made by the jury on a case-by-case basis. There's no "law" which makes one thing okay, and another thing not okay (except the castle-doctrine stuff, which, again, I'm leaving aside). Predicting what a jury will do is difficult, because witnesses have bad memories, video and pictures are often distorted, partially obscured, or from strange angles, and every juror has their own opinion on the way the world works, which they seldom admit during voir dire.

So, OP (and all you other idiots), you can't just look at a result like Zimmerman's acquittal or some other case where a seemingly obvious self-defense situation resulted in a guilty verdict. If you kill someone, you will put your fate in the hands of 12 of your peers. Like democracy, it's not a great system, but it's better than all the others.
>>
>>32555012
holy shit, this fucking picture
>>
>live in based AZ
>could most likely end all four and get off on self defense

Life is good.
>>
>>32549416
legally you only have to stop when the threat is eliminated, if yoou shoot one and the rest run you can't keep shooting, if they keep coming then you keep firing
>>
File: standard set up.png (875KB, 780x609px) Image search: [Google]
standard set up.png
875KB, 780x609px
>>32549416
It amazes me how many of you retards here carry and don't understand escalation of force and disparity of force.

If it comes to the point of lethal action you shoot until the threat is no longer a danger to you and not a single bullet more.

If they attack as a mob, they die as a mob or until one runs away.
>>
File: yes.png (60KB, 568x314px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
60KB, 568x314px
>>32549788
>>
>>32549831
>it's alright to rape women who are hookers, drug addicts, or if they hit you first
Your highly refined sense of ethics always 'impresses' me Phil. With how disgusting it is.
>>
>>32554871
>>32554916
Subhuman degenerate detected
>>
>>32555418
>implying you're not the real subhuman, since you think gun ownership should only be reserved to a special class of people
>>
>>32554601
>th-the Dems tried!
>they failed b-but they tried!

And exactly what was their master plan to stop private companies from raising prices on their federally mandated product? A product that now has to be provided for people that can't afford it so in order to make a profit the price has to be offloaded on to those that can. You commies never learn, something fails because human nature isn't the mindless worker ant existence you want it to be and so the natural answer is to just force them with more inefficient red tape that THIS time they definitely won't find a way around.
>>
>>32549398
>>32549411
>>32549415
>>32549944

This anons are right, besides they are the victim of systemic racism and on top of that they apologized already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwf-TWTjTWU
>>
>>32550357
t. Tyrone
>>
>>32555432
The sad part about this is I prefer all to be armed despite your rather confusing assertion. It is harder for elites to take guns if everyone has them and removing armed subhumans while costly is easier than dealing with oppressive governments while unarmed. You may fuck off at your leisure
>>
>>32554939
Have fun in prison, you NEVER shoot someone in the back who is running away. If cops can't get away with it then there is no way in hell you can.
>>
>>32555418

You have to go back.
>>
>>32549382
torturing a special needs kid is fucking sick and these four subhuman pieces of shit need to be punished.

Do your worst.
This is the cunt on the top right

Brittany Herring is
Brittany Covington
1349 West Estes Ave
Chicago Il. 60626 www facebook com/profile.php?id=100010157447383 her profile and address. What happens from here is out of my hands.
>>
>>32555550
Fuck you my ancestors wiped the floor with yours and built their home here. You go run along to your commie safe space.
>>
>>32555572
>my ancestors

also known as

>people who weren't me
>>
>>32555480
>Because one black guy smoking a blunt admitting he is in a gang responsible for multiple murders and a litinay of other crimes is an acceptable spokes person to issue a half-assed answer exonerating his gang while not actually saying sorry is acceptable.

That dude would tie up your family if he knew you had a floor safe no doubt.
>>
>>32555561

>doxxing people in custody

right
>>
>>32549845
>How the fuck you could do that to someone, let alone a retarded guy too scared to even fight back, film yourself doing it and laugh about it is fucking disgusting.

They're niggers, are you surprised?
>>
>>32549845
yeah let's not even consider the fact that they live under an oppressive racist dictatorship. You must be a poltard Drumpf supporter
>>
>>32555581
Ah good so the institutional racism that by and large ended a while ago affecting only ancestors is not a valid complaint. See also slavery, genocide, and economic exploitation.
>>
>>32554407
actually some of us have jobs, and don't rely on daddy government to solve all our problems. For us, premiums will go down.
>>
>>32554916
>t. never been to inner city ghetto
>>
File: snicker.jpg (17KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
snicker.jpg
17KB, 256x352px
>>32554880
>make your own shirt
>still can't make it large enough to fit your land whale ass
>>
File: WeekendDoggo.jpg (70KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
WeekendDoggo.jpg
70KB, 625x468px
>>32549382
The two males are still trying to act hard in their mug shots.
Especially the one in the top left.
They're gonners.
>>
>>32555703
I........... wow missed that picture and it is painfully obvious she will never do what it says
>>
>>32555480

Oh shit Senpai he said he was sorry?

Better drop all charges.
>>
>>32555719
>she
that beast has a gender?
I thought it was like an obese golem
>>
>>32549831
>describing rape victims as recidivists

Jesus
>>
>>32555699
Can't all be winners in the genetic lottery. ...... or even recognize basic trends
>>
>>32555729
I am trying not to dehumanize it further than it did to itself.
>>
>>32549382

Further proof that we need segregation in this country
>>
>>32555730
Not the kindest description but it is accurate. Gets worse when you map out their social network and family.
>>
>>32549382
Niggers deserve to be shot, it doesn't matter if it's with a Colt, Beretta or a Glock...
>>
>>32555733
That why I support scientific inquiry into the genetics of different species of human.

>>32555741
That thing is human?
>>
>us is gonna pay for the wall

Drumpftards on suicide watch
>>
>>32549382
>see >>32549398

So here's how it'd go down anon. First off, you need to know that they want to hurt you, and you need to fear for your life. Witnesses help here. Then, if they are still provoking you, you pull your sidearm. Point it at center mass. Try to de-escalate the situation, if they are still coming at you then it's black booty open season, but only towards the aggressors (likely males only). And you best make they are dead with entry through the chest and exit through the back, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Then the cops show up. They will take your gun away, and likely ask you to sit in the back of the car. Then you go in for questioning. Then you go to court for criminal case. Criminal case will be dismissed because self defense. Then, because good ol granny melanin says her grandson "dindunuffin he was a good boi" wants to sue your ass for domestic charges / grievance. You have a 50/50 shot of winning this case. Get a good lawyer / attorney.

>tl;dr
if your life is in danger you can protect yourself. Get ready to get raped by court fees.
>>
>>32554565
This, Idk so much about /pol/ but even in California, I've got a folder and a fixed blade ripe for battle, and in half a year I get my ccw (northern California can actually get those)
>>
>>32555758
Give it time and legally yes it is. Something failed it then it failed itself
>>
>>32554942
I don't really even know. I'm kinda lost at points.

>inb4>inb4
>>
>>32555793
>point gun at someone provoking you to de escalate

That is called brandishing and is illegal

>make sure they are dead

Also illegal

Don't take legal advice from noguns who spend all day fantasizing about finding a way to legally murder people OP
>>
>>32555561
>do your worst
>but also its out of my hands

Dumbass. That doesnt hold up ethically or legally
>>
>>32550357
>I can kind of see why these criminals did what they did now
>This is why they shoot you
Pretty sure it's because they are lowly scum. Btw good bait, made me answer.
>>
>>32549944

KEEEEK
>>
>>32554315
>>32554381
>hurr durr, we love your tears
You don't realize how stupid and petty this really makes you look, do you?

When most people 'celebrate' shit like this they talk about all the awesome things that are going to happen, that their candidate will do. Even when you do, it's still couched in terms about how much it'll 'hurt' libruls. Because all you faggots can focus on is how much you think the libruls are going to be crying for the next 8 years. Fucking pathetic. Politics is about getting shit done for your country now 'hurting the other guy'.

But even more, it's this retarded way that you attack anything that is even slightly anti-Trump, because you can't seem to stand the thought that he might make a single mistake. No he has to be perfect and successful at everything and even the suggestion that he might have fucked up is unforgivable!

>inb4 you reply with insults and memes, like you always do, instead of an actual argument
>>
>>32549382
All depends on where this happens. If it was in your home, you'd have to know whether or not that state uses the castle doctrine. Some states (I'm in PA for example) have "duty to retreat" laws where you have to prove you tried to escape first and had not outlet for escape (your house, car and any enclosed place without multiple doors are not applicable to duty to retreat)

Another factor is reasonable force, retaliating with equal force (knife vs gun may not work in your favor in some states.)

Imo putting 2 in each of their brains would fly for evidence of execution style murder, shows that you were not in enough imminent danger if you have time to pop each of them with headshots. A reputable lawyer would expect that to be an uphill battle, add the media and now you're the evil, soul-less monster of the story.

But once again, it all depends where you live and the laws regarding self defense
>>
>>32549845
>How the fuck you could do that to someone, let alone a retarded guy too scared to even fight back, film yourself doing it and laugh about it is fucking disgusting.

>daily reminder that people have been taking video of themselves beating up homeless people since cameras had to be carried on your shoulder
>daily reminder that most of the homeless have mental health problems
>>
>>32554407
are you high?

deductibles for lots of people are anywhere between 5-10k, and at that point you may as well not have fucking health insurance if you are a typical middle class family.

Employers are highly motivated to hire fewer workers, OR more workers for fewer hours, just to avoid having to provide health care.

ACA hasnt done minimal to help people except expand coverage to people who generally dont need it, all at our tax cost.
>>
>>32553640
>carry concealed
>tied up and tortured
>manage to free arm
>bang bang
>>
>>32555012
>voir dire
didn't know this very old french expression was also used in US courts and I'm a frog.
>"a preliminary examination of a witness or a juror by a judge or counsel."
says internet.
Litterally means "watch [someone] saying"

I learned something today, thanks /k/ lawyer.
>>
>>32549398
kek
>>
>>32549416
From what I understand, you're allowed to shoot until the threat is neutralized. If that means you shoot 1 and the others run, that's what it takes. If it means you have to shoot every single one of the bastards, I would assume you would get minimal punishment. But, I would take a little jail time and some fines over being potentially killed any day.
>>
>>32555273
>eliminated
Incorrect. Correct word is "stopped".

Lawyers say: "don't shoot to kill. shoot to stop. if you kill and can prove that you were trying to stop, you're fine".

It gets real gray real fast. If there's a gang of dindus, dropping one right away may be considered "shoot to stop" because you had to deal with more than one dindu, and may have run out of ammo or time before you were done. But good luck proving that in court.

Carry spare mags. Learn to shoot fast.
>>
File: approval.gif (587KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
approval.gif
587KB, 500x262px
>>32549469
>"You don't look too bad, here's another,"
>>
>>32549469
>According to his statements to police, Goetz checked the first two men to make sure that they had been "taken care of," then, seeing that the fourth man was now sitting down and seemed unhurt, said, "You seem to be all right, here's another," and fired at him again.

Judge Dredd IRL.
>>
>>32549382
They didn't pull up in a van and snatch some randomer off the street.

His mom dropped him off at Mickie D's for the purposes of staying the night with his "friend" who wound up being one of the assailants. Additionally, the incident started as a "play fight" in what's her tit's apartment. Needless to say, if you spar with someone and have a concealed weapon on you, you're more retarded than the victim here.
>>
>>32555542
Cops do it all the time.
>>
>>32553877
Dubs confirm
>>
>>32554407

LOL I lost my health care due to Obamashitcare. I used to have decent health coverage at a good rate. Then the coverage just kept getting shittier. Then the prices went up. All because we are required to have it now. Its been cheaper for me to drop it and pay the fine. I don't need the shit anyways I'm young and healthy.
>>
All this anti /pol/ talk. When did /k/ turn into a pozz fest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj3gc91IpFE
>>
>>32549582
>torture
Meanwhile /pol/ is running around 4chan desperately trying to 'upplay' the incident. Making plenty of claims about what other people are saying, with no sources, and otherwise trying to make this out to be "The Worst Thing Ever"! Link related >>32556660 this happens all the time, it's nothing new.

>>32560599
>being a brainwashed turdnugget who constantly spouts off about dindus and kebabs
Fun fact, /k/ has always cared more about guns than your racial politics bullshit.
>>
>>32549469
>one of the shot men, who had been left paraplegic and brain damaged as a result of his injuries, obtained a civil judgment of $43 million against Goetz.

>Try to rob a guy
>Get shot
>receive 43million
Can't make that shit up
>>
>>32555012
Not every shooting results in a criminal trial new friend. The prosecutor can decide not to bring charges in a clear cut case.
>>
>>32560219
>Posting Daft Cuck reactions on /k/
>>
>>32549469
Sounds like the guy was eager to shoot people.
>>
>>32554871
Overthrowing your government is 100% valid for gun culture, as is defense.

You are a cuckold.
>>
>>32555480
>said they were sorry
Oh shit, they actually did? I guess the case is dismissed!
>>
>>32549415
In my state if you think your life is in danger it doesn't matter if it's a prank you still have the right to use deadly force. If you shot one of those scary clown prankers you likely wouldn't even be charged.
>>
>>32549457

If you shoot one, the others are probably going to run.

Black teens aren't going to stop and say "What ho, fellows! He may have a firearm, but we have right and justice 'pon our side! Surely he cannot have enough rounds for all of us. Tyrone, act as our shield! Shaniqua, go high! I shall go low! Together we shall be victorious! FOR AFRICA!"

No, they say "dis honky shooting, les bounce."
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.