[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any you guy have this? I'm considering making it a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.php.jpg (24KB, 633x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.php.jpg
24KB, 633x348px
Do any you guy have this? I'm considering making it a new member of my family but I'm conflicted between getting the basic model or with the threaded barrel
>>
>>32549048
>I'm considering making it a new member of my family

get a wife first
>>
>>32549061

Wives are too expensive
>>
>>32549048
>I'm conflicted between getting the basic model or with the threaded barrel

Do you own a suppressor or plan on getting one in the near future?

If not, get the regular barrel

Other than that, they're pretty good guns
>>
>>32549136

Would it be possible to buy a threaded barrel directly from sig?
>>
>>32549067

>wives are too expensive
>spends hundreds/thousands of dollars on guns
>>
The only reason I haven't bought 2 of these is because of the gay ass warning label on them. Such a shame it's so pretty and feels incredible.
>>
>>32549175
Yes.
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/barrel-sp2022-9mm-lci-threaded.html
>>
File: IMG_0898.jpg (1MB, 2448x2204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
1MB, 2448x2204px
Yea OP I got one, love it!
>>
>>32549187

Have you just never dated an attractive western women? Going from the first date to your honeymoon can easily cost as much as a basic university degree. Unless you're chasing uggos/fatties or damaged girls with poor self-esteem, at least.

Then you have divorce to worry about.
>>
>>32549206

Do they make threaded barrels for the .40?
>>
>>32549507

>Do they make threaded garbage?
>>
>>32549048
Great gun, stay away from Gen 1s.
>>
>>32549048
Yeah, I have the two tone stainless model with a nice little sig green laser. Paid just a hair over $300 for it new. Mags are unnecessarily expensive, but whatever, I grabbed a bunch on sale. It's my night-stand gun. Stupid accurate, night sights, feels good in the hand. I like it better than the Gen 4 G19 I had.
>>
>>32549048
If you're even asking that question then you don't want a threaded barrel. It makes it MUCH harder to get a holster.
>>
>>32549862

Would it just be more cost effective to buy that basic model and when/if I do decide to get a sound suppressor, just buy the threaded barrel separately?
>>
File: bleach.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
>>32549505
Maybe if you weren't such a piece of trash women would want to stick around for longer than you can put up an act, anon.
>>
>>32549505

>I've never actually gone out with an attractive western woman, but I'll still give my opinion anyways!
>>
>>32550009

Because it seems like the base model+threaded barrel would just cost the same as buying the base model first and later the threaded barrel, minus shipping and whatnot
>>
>>32550009
>>32550306
It's not really a cost thing. It's more that it's pretty inconvenient to have a threaded barrel if you don't have anything on it. You're gonna be looking at custom holsters and you have to keep checking the thread protector to make sure it's on tight.
>>
>>32550758

It's so damn exciting because with an influx of money coming in from college a lot of new options are coming in, but I'm conflicted on what I want and I should get
>>
>>32550252
>>32550147

I think the real fools are you anons, thinking that attractive women would ever want to go out and marry someone that actually frequents /k/

>implying women will marry you if you own guns
>>
>>32549048
Get a real sig
>>
>>32551820

>made by Sig
>has the sig tag on it
>makes you buy the sig magazines
>not a sig
>>
>>32551749
>he doesn't take girls shooting and get brains after
why would an attractive woman marry a man who can't defend his family?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.