[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nukes have literallly robbed us of a decent WW3. Us millennials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nuclear-weapons-head-640x353.jpg (71KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-weapons-head-640x353.jpg
71KB, 640x353px
Nukes have literallly robbed us of a decent WW3. Us millennials could be watching documentaries on the Battle of Warsaw in 1976, the Fall of Moscow in 1978 with 3 million dead. Huge aerial bombing campaigns, tank battles many times the size of Kursk. Rapid technology advancement. All that conventional equipment every country had would have been used instead of going to waste. Fuck nukes.
>>
It really bothers me how people always use that fucking clown picture when they talk about nukes.
>>
>>32548931
Pretty much this. I wouldn't mind defending the Commonwealth in the State Guard from Communist Cubans and their collaboration with the Partido Independista and Nationalista
>>
>>32548931
You are a child and have never had to hurt anyone or watch a friend die. Nukes saved us.
Wanting to hurt people or bragging about 3 million dead. Take your fucking edgy bullshit back to the bedroom you little faggot.
>>
>>32548931
War is fun, until you do it.
>>
OP, the word you are looking for is "fetishize" .

Global war is destructive, catastrophic, and means suffering for hundreds of millions of people. If someone craves the needless waste of millions of lives, most people agree that person has mental issues to work through.
>>
>>32548931
>Nukes have literallly robbed us of a decent WW3.

And I thank God for it every day.
>>
>>32548931
>>Nukes have literallly robbed us of a decent WW3.
Good.
>>
>>32548931
>OP's mum would have died in a Soviet nerve gas attack in the 70s
>OP would never have been born
We truly missed out on the best of all worlds.
>>
>>32549825
oh he's just clowning around. I wouldn't get twisted into a pony over it.
>>
File: RAF-Phantom-QRA.jpg (129KB, 750x358px) Image search: [Google]
RAF-Phantom-QRA.jpg
129KB, 750x358px
>bloo bloo nukes are an amazing force for world peace

???

also an actual nuclear cold war gone hot would have huge tank battles and massive aerial bombing

except the tank battle would be "won" with MGM-52 Lances

and any aerial bombardment would be Bears and B-52s over the pole and in Europe NATO air defence F-4 Phantoms scrambling to intercept all the Backfires and Badger running amuk with nuclear tipped ASMs
>>
>>32548931
meh, wait till antiballistic missile defenses become OP and all of a sudden you're drafted
>>
>>32548931
If you want to edge play over millions dead then shouldn't you love nukes? The day they're used you'll be able to cum over the fiery deaths of billions.
>>
t. OP who has never lived without hot running water
>>
>>32548931
>Fall of moscow
More like fall of Washington
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.