[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dammit, Steve. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHO og45llUU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Dammit, Steve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOog45llUU
>>
could steve stop abu hajar?
>>
>>32548682
>its been 5 years since this episode first aired
Ive been here too long
>>
>>32548682
What exactly was the issue?
>>
>>32548716
Steve IS abu Hajar.
>>
>>32548682
Damn that medic was a big girl.
>>
>>32548682
desu having a gun go off next to your ear does hurt like hell. Idk what kind of shit tier ear pro that guy has that hurts him that bad from a single shot. Seems like he should invest in better protection and less on IEDs
>>
>>32548865
he killed his buddies hearing, muzzle brakes can be bitches.

Tom seems a bit like a bitch but it could have been one of those perfect accidents that really fuck him.
>>
>>32548928
There was no muzzle brake, that was the standard SG556 flash suppressor.
>>
File: wojak butthead.png (7KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
wojak butthead.png
7KB, 312x321px
>>32548682

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qth1k962_9A

>it misfired
>it was one of those malfunctions where my thumb went infront of the barrel

jesus fucking christ almighty in heaven
>>
>>32548928
Not a brake. He had earpro on too AND pressed them onto his ear.

More like guy acted like a faggot to the point of vomiting on command like a good goy. Fuck attention whores like this desu.
>>
>>32548682
This was the cringiest shit I've ever seen
>>
>>32548889
uuuu
>>
File: IMG_0077.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>32548994
I would love to shoot my SCAR 17 next to him and watch him be a bitch lol
>>
>autoplay goes to a Young Turks clip
>some Doomsday Prepper got arrested
>was a convicted felon
>stars on TV showing off his guns
haha_ohwow.jpg
>>
File: Capture.jpg (42KB, 849x466px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
42KB, 849x466px
>>32548994
The only thing I can think that MIGHT have happened is that the seal broke on his other ear when pressing it against the stock.
>>
>>32548682
Isn't this the fag that began sobbing because another fag shoot too close to his ear?
>>
>>32548716
>tfw you give abu hajar the MG3, gracefully given to us by Mother Merkel, and all he does with it is hit you with brass.
>>
File: k_is_delta.jpg (95KB, 1243x772px) Image search: [Google]
k_is_delta.jpg
95KB, 1243x772px
>>32548974
>mfw
>________<

>>32548682
Downloading episode now, bahahahaha.

>I have hearing loss in my left ear due to being in a ditch with my head next to a minimi, hope I don't get PTSD.. olol
>protip: prc343 headset is not ear protection
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.