[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ Let's talk carry. Today is that magical day I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 300px-KTP3AT.jpg (14KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
300px-KTP3AT.jpg
14KB, 300x220px
Hey /k/ Let's talk carry.
Today is that magical day I'm actually 21 and in the state of Connecticut I can legally carry a pistol after passing my pistol permit problem is besides thinking passionately about buying your clock I never really considered about what I'm going to fucking Carrie my job is to deliver medicine for a pharmacy and it has me going through a lot of sketchy neighborhoods I've already been mugged once by a group of individuals what would you recommend for somebody who's trying to be inconspicuous while doing his deliveries I was thinking something along the lines of a 9 millimeter compact pistol like a Kel Tec or something what would you guys recommend? Price is no problem
>>
Price is no problem
> Kel Tec or something
>>
>>32540331
Go to a gunstore, ask to fingerfuck the pistols
(Don't actually say "fingerfuck" or do I'm not a cop). See which one best fits in your hand that is in your price range. From there if you can test fire it that's all the better. Buy it and bring it to the range and shoot a lot, practice carrying and drawing around the house.
Also
>lel-kek
No.
>>
>>32540331
Have you considered open carrying? If I was a porch monkey I wouldn't want to mug someone with a full size 1911 on his hip
>>
>>32540421
You're right
You'll get your porch monkey friends and completely jump him when his back is facing you

OC is retarded for defense
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 511x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 511x513px
>>32540421
"Bim fum dip do betta get dat cracka from behind so I's gets him's gun"

Open carrying is fucking retarded if you don't have eyes on the back of your head.
>>
>>32540331
Do not buy subcompact handguns
>>
>>32540331
Do buy subcompact handguns
>>
File: Ruger_LC9s_Pro_F.jpg (112KB, 992x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger_LC9s_Pro_F.jpg
112KB, 992x1000px
Cheap, proven, and most of all small so it's easy to carry.
Not fun to shoot, but it'll kill fine.
>>
Ruger LCR, S&W Shield, Kahr CM9, S&W J Frame, and Glocks will serve you well.
>>
>>32540491
>>32540517
Don't listen to this man, he is a fraud.
>>
>>32540331
9mm is cheap(ish) so anything in that caliber.
go to a store and get the feel for several different guns. get what you can operate best.
>>
>>32540549
oh god no. please no. I cant keep these pos's working when the only people handling them are soccer moms and scrawny asian kids at the range. nobody should have to rely on these to defend themselves with. Ive seen a 13 year old girl literally break the trigger on one trying to dry fire it without a mag.
>>
>>32540886
Are you talking about the original LC9 or the second gen s/ s Pro?
>>
>>32540473
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>32540331
I think you would do well with a p3at kel tec, or a lcp380. Both are very affordable and good quality. Also the M & P bodyguard is pretty choice, a little more expensive though.

Personally, i like them all.
>>
File: 20170104_204325.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_204325.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>32540331
I have the lelkek p11 as my carry and it fits the bill. Small, goes bang and a long double action trigger so that i wont have to worry about a safety or an accidental discharge. Also cheap as fuck so daily wear and dear wont bother me as much as if i were to carry something nicer.

Tldr; good enough to get the job done, cheap enough for me to not give a shit.
>>
>>32540886
I completely agree. I had an LC9s pro and within 1000 rounds of usage the recoil spring broke, the magazine catch broke, and the firing pin got completely jammed to the point of Ruger returning the gun with a completely new slide. I almost feel bad for the poor bastard who buys it from the pawn shop.
>>
>>32540331
Get a Ruger LCR
>>
>>32540936
you one of them nigger lovin race traitors, boy?
>>
Try a S&W Shield

Not a pocket pistol, not a full size, it's the bowl of porridge Goldilocks would choose.

If it has to be a Glock try the 43
>>
File: sheeeeiiiit.png (35KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeeiiiit.png
35KB, 1024x1024px
>>32540331
>a group of individuals
das raycissed!
>>
File: IMG_7304.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7304.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
This is my light carry, i'm in Florida so when i need to go out in tank top and gym shorts i where this

Highly recommend you check it out.
>>
>>32540331

Beretta Pico
>>
>>32540936
reddit pls go
>>
>>32540331
PPK, if you are going to carry, carry with style
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.