[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a .22lr to practice with. I also love the MP5. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mp5-a5-beauty.jpg (44KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
mp5-a5-beauty.jpg
44KB, 940x600px
I want a .22lr to practice with. I also love the MP5.

Should I just buy a 10/22 because that's the smart thing to do, or should I buy pic related?
>>
>>32535788

GSG makes a .22LR MP5 clone.

A 10/22 is going to have more mag selection available at lower prices, though
>>
>>32535788
The 10/22 is probably better but I've seen one of these in use before.
Went to the range a few months back and some dude brought his wife and kids with what I assume was a half a million rounds of .22 and a .22 replica gun like this for each kid complete with some budget optics.
They blasted away and accurately bounced around soda cans like a cat playing with a wounded mouse, showering me with brass with no stoppages (that I saw) for an hour or two. I thought it was funny as hell.

Looked pretty fun so do keep it in mind op.
>>
>>32535877

Hopefully my LGS will have one that I can hold. I guess I could always just sell it and buy a 10/22 if I hate it.
>>
>>32535788
My younger brother has the Walther clone of the Uzi. It's pretty cool.
>>
>>32535788
It's magnificent. I kept my hk mp5 22lr and got rid of my 10/22. The Walther made HK is way more accurate than my 10/22 carbine ever was.
>>
People in these threads act like the GSG and Walther MP5s are the same thing. GSG has airshit level plastic while the Walther uses HK tooling
>>
>>32535957
I have no interest in a GSG clone. They look like it was designed by a blind child.
>>
Borrowed one a while back, had a Vortex optic on it. Thing was fun as fuck. I was carving out holes on my target at the range like one of those circus games.
Would recommend
>>
>>32535788
Had one of the MP5SD models with a collapsible stock. The stock was incredibly wobbly when retracted and the barrel shroud that screwed over the pencil thin barrel weighed like 4 pounds. A fixed stock standard version like in your picture would probably be pretty good. Or, you could get an mp15 22.
>>
>>32536881
I assume you eventually sold it? How much of a loss did you take?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.