[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win: 1 trained guy with a fully automatic assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: ZX-AK-47Y-lg.jpg (20KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
ZX-AK-47Y-lg.jpg
20KB, 550x450px
Who would win:
1 trained guy with a fully automatic assault rifle

vs.

2 trained guys with pistols
>>
Trick question.

OP get fucked in the ass by both.
>>
>>32532672
The guy with the rifle retard.
Exit wounds.
Capacity.
Caliber.
Followupshots.
>>
>>32532672
depends on the situation

in a confined space like a house the pistols will always win, because they will outmaneuver the rifle
either by presenting two points of fire faster than any individual person can respond to
or by one person acting (deliberately or not) as bait

at longer ranges, the rife will win easily if the pistols are identifiable and the rifle user is not suppressed

when targets can't be ID'd (like dense vegitation), it could go either way
the rifle could spray the pistols down without a direct line of sight
but the numerical advantage is greatly reduced, but the rifle has to likely win two engagements separately in an environment where spotting the other guy first is the most important thing

all things considered, I'd back the pistols in every situation but
A. long range, open ground
B. spaces where there is little hard cover, but much concealment; and also nowhere to hide
>>
>>32532672

scenario? engagement?
if rifle and pistols are in a start position oposite each other in a medium room without any cover then i say pistols. thats because the rifle guy actually have to kill 2 targets and if pistol guys are trained then pretty sure they will land the shots on target and they have the advantage of being 2 so if this theatre one pistol guy dies and rifle guy dies.

but if the figth is set on a large terrain both between 150 - 200 meters away each other it depends on the terrain, if just a large field with no more cover than grass then the rifle guy its going to have it easy, the only way pistols have a chance its to have some obstacles and enough cover to move and eventually get in range.

if we are not in a duel scenario but we set them loose innawoods to look for eachother then the odds are 50% 50% because its about who ambush the other first

also there is the factor if they are wearing body armor, in that case the rifle will get some good advantage in any scenario
>>
Depends on whose bullet hits.
>>
>using the term salt rifle
>posts airshit
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
Why doesn't the military use pistols in close quarters?
>>
>>32533154
Short barreled rifles and pdws are superior warfighting weapons, a pistol is last resort/usually an officer only weapon. It is really hard to train to be proficient in using a pistol at greater than 25yards.
>>
File: mannequins.jpg (39KB, 622x364px) Image search: [Google]
mannequins.jpg
39KB, 622x364px
Who would win:
2 trained guys with fully automatic assault rifles

vs.

All the cops in Las Vegas with pistols
>>
>>32533166
>It is really hard to train to be proficient in using a pistol at greater than 25yards.
oh well now I feel special.
>>
>>32533168
Elvis, easily.
>>
File: 1442930772436.jpg (44KB, 493x495px) Image search: [Google]
1442930772436.jpg
44KB, 493x495px
>>32533168
As a Romanian, I'm ashamed of Matasareanu being such an incompetent and an utter failure of a man, for not managing to score even a single cop kill, with all the gear, full auto rifles and even drugs . My sincere apologies to /k/
>>
>>32532678

Fpbp
>>
>>32532672
It's bait, and missing details...
So I'm going to set the situation
The Rifleman is using a.... FAMAS, The bullpup should give him a little extra over the pistol guys indoors so theres that.

The Two pistol men,
One is using a classic M1911
Two is using a revolver. Say a .38 smith and wessson special.

All has 2 extra mag (Or speed Loader) duct taped to their lower back, And all are naked just to eliminate any advantage clothing would give them.

all combatants are underwater. In a Swimming pool, Floating in space, There are no less than 3 hungry bears in the pool with them, And that tiny fish that swims down your pee hole. The Contest they have to win is Synchronized swimming.
They have 3 minutes to complete their routine.

Your post is stupid.
>>
File: dcr7zYA.jpg (16KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
dcr7zYA.jpg
16KB, 418x475px
>>32532672
>>
>>32532841
>in a confined space like a house the pistols will always win, because they will outmaneuver the rifle
Yeah, that must be why the military uses pistols while breeching and clearing buildings... Oh wait.

The only advantage the pistol holders have is the fact that theres two of them and thats likely not enough. The rifle holder could easily kill one, get shot, and kill the other before bleeding out because pistols are shit for killing people immediately.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>32533782
>>
>>32532672
neither, the ATF shows up and shoots all their dogs
>>
>>32533166
I don't think the officer only thing is as true today as it has been historically. In my unit everyone regardless of rank carries a pistol as a secondary. I know that's not true for all armed forces or every unit even in my own (the Swedish) but pistols are certainly not as uncommon as you make them out to be.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.