[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of getting an LC9(non s) for about $300 with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 258x195px
I'm thinking of getting an LC9(non s) for about $300 with the crimson trace. Should I go for it or go for a better subcompact?
>>
Get the striker fired. Its worth it. The hammer fired feels like a nail gun.
>>
>>32529177
Why the not-s version? The original LC9 has a horrendous trigger compared to the LC9s.
>>
>>32529521
Got a guy selling it for $300, I'm torn because I also found a PPS for a bit over $400 with some accessories. If I could get a LC9s for $350, point me in the direction.
>>
>>32529547
Get the PPS. It's better than either of the LC9s.
>>
>>32529554
Even with the $70 price premium, and no lazer?

Also, I like the look of the pps a lot more. So I guess I'm trying to justify the price to myself.
>>
>>32529593
Yes. I own an LC9s, and wanted the PPS far more. It shot better, had a better trigger, and was far better looking. The only reason I didn't buy it was a $200 premium at the time.
>>
>>32529547
The only time I saw LC9s for under $350 was during Black Friday or Christman time. I don;'t have anything to say on the PPS, never fired one. When the LC9 came out, I was very interested until I handled one, the trigger had a very long, very heavy pull, killed interest immediately. When I revisited after the LC9s, the trigger was much lighter and more fluid. , being striker fired rather than DAO. The only thing I could suggest is seeing if a local store has both a 9 and 9s to compare.
>>
>>32529622
So I shouldn't bitch about a $70-120 price premium.
>>
>>32529547
they're literally $300 constantly

hell I got mine for $300 more than a year ago

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/151211/3248/ruger-lc9s-pro-9mm-luger-no-manual-safety
>>
>>32529692
I forgot about sportsmans...

How about the ccp compared to the pps?
>>
Oh, and it's an m2 version. I'm going to look up info on that.
>>
lc9s pro or not at all
>>
>>32529881
Why's that? And how's it compare to the pps?
>>
>>32529950
better trigger, only trigger safety, can fire without mag, only about $100 more than a regular lc9
>>
>>32529780
Oh. I'm sure its still as good of a gun, but damn it hit every branch of the ugly tree falling down. Your call man.
>>
What about the back strap safety on the pps, is it also in the m2? I don't like unnecessary things.
>>
Okay, is there any other suggestions before I get something new.
>>
>>32529648
No, buy the damn PPS or I will backtrace you and steal your contacts and buy it.
>>
>>32530828
Lol, got it. Thanks for setting me on a good path.
>>
Well, I instead ordered the pps m2 le version online for $450, figured I was going to drop about $75-120 for night sights. Guy I live near does free ffl transfers for military and first responders. Almost forgot about him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.