[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think will be the next big "thing" at Shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: shot-show-logo.jpg (21KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
shot-show-logo.jpg
21KB, 400x250px
What do you think will be the next big "thing" at Shot Show will be? Like where the industry moves.

I think revolvers will be big next year.
>>
the next big thing will be "budgeting" as manufacturers who have been used to an 8yr growth have to survive when the bubble pops.
>>
>>32527624
I was going to wait to unvale my big anounsement but sinse I seen this thred i will say that I will be daybewing my new collectons of sheths at the next gun show. I will be their to anser questons and tour my sheths so make sure to stop by my both
>>
>>32527624
>Single-stack
>Subcompact
>9mm
>With low bore axis
>Solid metal construction
>And doesn't completely suck
>>
File: wheelchair.jpg (218KB, 1024x576px)
wheelchair.jpg
218KB, 1024x576px
>>32527624
tactical wheel chairs with optional chair mounted holsters
>>
>>32527652

Yeah that makes sense. Probably some diversifying business too with non-firearm companies like how S&W's parent company is doing.
>>
>>32527652
So you predict a drop in quality, or higher standards to standout and compete?
>>
>>32527624
A lot of manufacturers are getting into optics, so I suspect we'll see more like what Sig is doing, maybe even some holos.

Vortex is dropping their first holo sight, maybe other companies are working on one too.
>>
>>32527763
>drop in quality
No, the big will survive and the small AR makers will be out of business.
>>
>>32527763
Not him, but maybe production downsizing since panic buys are over for the foreseeable future
>>
KRISS KARD

Where the fuck are you!? Don't make me settle for a pistol vector, don't you ducking do it.

>>32527688

Sort of want.
>>
>>32527715

Replace wheelchair with those fat people buggies and you have a million dollar idea I think.
>>
>>32527839
tactical power chairs and tactical scooters
>>
>>32527819
>Sort of want.
You, me, and pretty much everyone else.

It's why the R51 was such a huge (albeit unsurprising) disappointment, because it would have filled a niche in the pistol market that interests a lot of people
>>
>>32527897

Reminds me of that top gear episode where they race the wounded vets.
>>
File: SIG MPX 0sCAkDz.jpg (3MB, 2000x1250px)
SIG MPX 0sCAkDz.jpg
3MB, 2000x1250px
>>32527624
Everyone and their mother will be making an AR. No one will be excited for them.

Pistol cal carbine's will still be cool but lose some steam.

Everyone will have a brand new sexy 9mm handgun (or in Remington's case the ugliest thing since a hi-point). Glock will wait until after shot show to announce their fifth gen because they're too cool for shot show.

And everyone will salivate at the mouth over the HPA.

I don't think we will see really cool stuff until HPA gets passed. Then everyone will start making integrally suppressed guns.

Also Desert Tech will find another excuse to delay the MDR. Or whatever the fuck they called it.
>>
Some sort of full auto simulator for those rifle pistols I think.
>>
>>32527994
>I don't think we will see really cool stuff until HPA gets passed. Then everyone will start making integrally suppressed guns.
>mfw internally suppressed rifles will become popular.
>>
>>32527994
>I don't think we will see really cool stuff until HPA gets passed.
I can't wait until suppressors drop to $100 per can because everyone starts making them
>>
>>32527624

Integrated supressors?
>>
>>32528058
>>32528354
sign me up
>>
>>32527688
There is a Russian pistol that is exactly this, can't remember the name though.
>>
>>32527624
Colt making a new production revolver

Savage joining the AR market with Walmart tier furniture

Optics and suppressors everywhere

Refinement to previous designs from lots of companies

Ruger making current line guns in different calibers
>>
I work for an AR manufacturer. Now that there is the dropoff of fear purchases there is interest in other calibers. I want us to try 30-30
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.