[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayy, so I went to buy my first semi auto handgun and the address

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1483338680982.jpg (31KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483338680982.jpg
31KB, 540x960px
Ayy, so I went to buy my first semi auto handgun and the address on my license is outdated. My step father lives there and I still get like jury duty and stuff mailed there. Now I lied and said that old address is current, while trying to save the headache of having to provide proof of my new one. How bad did I fuck up, /k/? I'm in Washington state if that matters.
>>
>>32524106
Hug your doggo OP
>>
>>32524106
no one will care or know.
>>
File: im not a cop see.png (251KB, 486x411px) Image search: [Google]
im not a cop see.png
251KB, 486x411px
>>32524106
Hello Anonymous my name is Greg. What is your name again? I prefer to know my online friends names. Anyway there shouldn't be much trouble, but just to be sure let be check it out for you. Which county, shop, and specific handgun did you buy?
>>
>>32524106
you are good
>>
>>32524106
>How bad did I fuck up, /k/?
>too lazy to renew license because I want my gun NOW!
You deserve any trouble you get, lucky for you the odds of anyone noticing are low.
>>
Yeah it's been like 2 years. But I still get mail there so I dont think it's a huge deal but I know it's technically "lying". I've been wanting a magazine fed pistol for a long time and so I finally had the funds and was in a rush to get the one I wanted. Plus that waiting period sucks
>>
>>32524164
this

put it out of your mind
>>
>>32524164
this
the only way this would bite you in the ass is if you were in california where you have to provide two proofs of residency. they dont match up and you get denied.
>>
>>32524494
Thanks. Can't wait to get it. Don't have a c.c. license so that waiting period..
>>
>>32524106
If you go on a GTA tier crime spree with said gun in the next month or so when it would be easily provable you weren't living at that address when you bought the gun you might get hit with lying on the form as an additional charge.

However short of that no one will ever know or give a fuck. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>32524657
Thanks, I can rest easy and just look forward to my new problem solver. (Not a hi point)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.