[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question /k/. Do the street light near my bedroom shines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: AngryMothNoises.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
AngryMothNoises.gif
580KB, 480x360px
I have a question /k/.
Do the street light near my bedroom shines in my eyes all night, so I have been shooting it out for the past few months with my pellet rifle.
Is this illegal to do?
Can I get the city to stop reinstalling bulbs because it disturbs my sleep?
>>
>>32510818
Get some fucking curtains
>>
>>32510828
dont stop him, the /k/ube wills it
>>
>>32510818
I want to do this with my next door neighbor's lights. Should man up and just talk to them like a regular person however.
>>
>>32510871
>be shy dude
>really want to get to know neighborinno
>be really shy
>install flood lights to shine in his bedroom
>wait patiently for him to complain
>>
>>32510871
Fuck that, sneak over to your other neighbors house and shoot them out there so the ballistics point to his house.
>>
Keep shooting it out and there going to send someone out to trace the trajectory.
Then come fuck you in the ass
>>
Take a .308 to the oil filled barrel (transformer) on the line. That would be lulzy.
>>
>>32510818
start shooting at the guys installing the bulbs as well.
>>
>>32510890

>trace the trajectory

It's not a reliable way to find out who is doing it, especially in an apartment complex.

Also lead pellets are especially hard to trace, since the leave little reliable marks because lead is soft
>>
>>32510954
>Not the sub station itself.
>>
>>32510980
You sound like you have done this before...
>>
>>32511100

last summer a gypsy whore and her 2 crotch spawns rang my gate.

After my mum said she aint givin'em shit

One of the little gypo fuck stains gave me mum the middle finger

I ran to get my pellet gun and shot the gypo whore in the bottocks as they were waddling along to the neighbor.

The scream she gave off as the pellet hit was like music, and the moaning as they ran off meant she was in a lot of pain and was funniest shit Ive seen
hope she got lead poisoning and died.
>>
>>32511148
You have to use silver to kill gypsies.
The others in the tribe can smell it and will kill the wounded to get to it, then kill one another.
>>
>>32510818
or just move your bed you fuckin dip
>>
>>32511183
Bitch, that means the city wins.
I am not going to let a street light ruin my life even if I have to ruin my live for VENGEANCE!
>>
>>32511170
This anon knows how to deal with gypsies, and jews.
>>
>>32510886
I did this with some white trash neighbors I had once using a sawn off crosman pellet rifle. They moved away, and when a new family eventually came in, they installed a new lamp with the glass jar over the bulb. So I got a thicker curtain. Now there's no neighbors or house.
>>
>>32511383
Soo... you killed them?
>>
File: 1483098171105.jpg (20KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
1483098171105.jpg
20KB, 431x415px
>>32510818
>the street light near my bedroom shines in my eyes all night, so I have been shooting it out for the past few months with my pellet rifle.
Oh Christ
>>
>>32510818
Get thick curtains.
Dumb ass.
>>
>>32511398
No, they moved as well, and the people who own the property they were renting had the old nasty house torn down.
>>
>not covering your windows with aluminum foil
>>
>>32511419
Can't, the HOA won't let me.
>>
>>32510818
>i keep costing the city money because im either too stupid or not enough of a man to install curtains/shades
i hope you get a yuge fine. cost of the materials + paying laborers could easily rack up to being above misdemeanor fines. depending on the state you could even easily get a felony charge. if you're in a lefty state i wouldnt be surprised if they take your guns.
>>
>>32510962
Then go to the city office and hide behind a fake plant, plinking at the dispatcher so they dont keep sending crews out
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.