[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you /k/ommandos Endowment members of the NRA? I joined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 2008__orig.jpg (77KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
2008__orig.jpg
77KB, 398x500px
Are any of you /k/ommandos Endowment members of the NRA? I joined as a lifetime member recently and I'm now considering joining the endowment with their current $250 offer. Thoughts?
>>
>>32506516
your money do what you want with it
>>
>>32506516
I think I'm a patron
I've noticed I get way fewer pleas for donations than when I was doing annual or later as a lifetime
>>
>>32506516
>falling for the upsale
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
To clarify, is the current price/"gift" of a carry on bag the best they've offered or is there a better price/"gift"?
>>
after what happened in MA and now CA, fuck the NRA. why would I keep giving money to people who claim to fight control and strand for americans A2 rights, but just stand by while they evaporate.

fuck the NRA
>>
>>32506649
>Yo hommie
>>
>>32506668
There's only so much lobbyists can do man. It's not like they're going to physically take up arms and raid the senate building.
>>
>>32506904
still dont care, fuck em
>>
>>32506516
I'm an endowment member.

The NRA has dropped the ball plenty of times. I don't like how they ignore massive segments of the gun owning public. That said, I think we'd be a lot worse without them. They're the biggest organization fighting to maintain our gun rights.
>>
>>32506904
What about when they actively support gun control?
>>
>>32508740
Different leadership, different times. They were trying to limit guns for niggers and now its fucking us
>>
>>32506516

I'm a life member, how do I get the $250 deal? That's the same deal I got for life membership.
>>
>>32506668
Yeah lets abolish the nra GOA will do tons for us lmfao you fuckin fag. I remember when I was 12 too.
>>
>>32509832
they arent doing shit. states keep increasing gun control with the nra sit on their hands and ask for money.

kys
>>
>>32509847
Do you see any federal gun control? No of course not, that's the NRA doing its job.
>>
>>32506668
The NRA power isn't in money anon. They are small Fry's in that game. Their power comes from gun owned who vote. Reliably.

So if the majority of your state is anti gun then they are just fucked.
>>
>>32506516
I'm still waiting for the NRA to challenge the Hughes Amendment in court like they promised to do 30 years ago.
>>
>>32510047
>So if the majority of your state is anti gun then they are just fucked.

i have to agree with you there, on our reddit r/maguns, there was barely a fuss and all they did was rally and write letters. its fucking sad
>>
>>32510065
If the voters in California didnt get over their lazy ass's and vote. Then its not the NRAs fault.
I do not support them (yet), but I recognize laziness when I see it.
California gun owners get what they deserve.
Those fucking communist pig senators
like franken-stein, should be hanging from a tree.
>>
>>32510109
Did you mean to reply to me or do you just not know what the Hughes Amendment is?
>>
>>32510065
> this
and the coming years will be the best time to do so.
>>
>>32510134
Its 1230 in morning and ive been drinking.
Dont take it personal. Im just babbling
>>
>>32510164
True, but nothing will pass. Maybe the hearing and protection act. But no way in hell will full autos be unbanned. Not with all these recent shootings.
But it would be cool if sbr's/sbs's got lifted
>>
>>32510182
>True, but nothing will pass
... and The Donald won't get elected

If nothing happens, at least the SJW meltdown shitshow will get C-SPAN more ratings.

Still, it should be tried, if nothing more than to make the SJWs squirm a little more. Let them know that America isn't as pro-gun-control as the news lies we are. Inspire them to give up on eroding our rights because they see what a threat it becomes to theirs. And maybe the next Democrat candidate won't be a massive strap-on-wearing SJW cunt.

> It's also sad when C-SPAN has become more entertaining than any other cable channel.

I'll also be looking forward to the end of Obamacare. That has been taking money directly out of my pocket for the last few years.
>>
>>32508854

how do you get a life memership?
>>
>>32510394
If you're an annual member they may solicit you for a lifetime upgrade. I've also seen them go on sale from places like Midwayusa. However, I've never seen a $250 deal. Most recently I saw a $600 deal and a $500 deal. I also got a voucher for a $500 membership for friends and family when I signed up as a life member myself.
>>
>>32510463
$250 was a long time ago
even sandy hook when they were doing fundraising it was $300

I did $500 paid $25/quarterly last year because i'm a cheap fuck and didn't want to do it all at once

I do believe they will pro-rate you if you call and ask
>>
>>32510484
I bought mine long ago. I figured $500 was the cheapest I was gonna get and paid it all in one go. Now I can hit some local ranges that require NRA membership. However, to this day if anyone asks personally, I still say I am not a member. (especially non-NRA ranges)
>>
>>32510182
>>32510368
NRA won't let those investments become worthless. Besides, even if suppressors and machine guns and SBRs became suddenly easy to get that doesn't mean that people in California will be able to own them. The only thing I could see is the hearing protection act.

>>32510368
>end of Obamacare
I want this just so all the people that benefited from it but still voted Republican will get butthurt when they lose their insurance.
>>
>>32510368
>Inspire them to give up on eroding our rights

Gun ownership is at its highest in recorded history with sales at the forefront. Nothing was being eroded. The assumption that it was is just some victim complex fantasy. Not a single person had their gun taken away and there were never any laws that reached the floor
>>
>>32511245
>all the people that benefited from it but still voted Republican will get butthurt when they lose their insurance.
apart from insurance companies, who benefited from apecare?
>>
>>32512268
Not even the insurance companies benefitted. Many are pulling out of the exchanges and charging more for standard coverage to offset the new requirements, if they aren't going bankrupt outright.

The only people who did benefit are the people who would otherwise not be able to get insurance, and even then it is still cost prohibitive for most because these people are expensive to insure. These are the diabetic morbidly obese fat fucks who didn't listen to their doctor when he advised them to eat less and exercise more and anyone who's income comes in the form of an EBT card.

I've not always had insurance myself, but when I could get it I had it. The individual mandate is the worst of it. With what I earn, it's cheaper to buy insurance than pay the existence tax if I find myself unwilling to pay for the shit poor insurance.
>>
>>32511245
>NRA won't let those investments become worthless.

From what I know, they invest all donations and dues and then work off the interest/dividends of those investments.

>>32511628
> Nothing was being eroded.

Tell that to the people in California, New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut, and any other state I missed.

> there were never any laws that reached the floor
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j5IN3YwG5Y
Oh, they tried. They need to learn it's a dead stallion and they should stop beating it.
>>
>>32506516
don't listen to the faggots telling you the nra sucks. Do it.
>>
>>32508740
NRA wasn't really a civil rights group then. It was more of a sporting organization with a bunch of fudds for leadership.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.