[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was watching several videos on youtube about the French Foreign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 31

File: arton2808.jpg (88KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
arton2808.jpg
88KB, 500x301px
I was watching several videos on youtube about the French Foreign Legion, things I noticed fast:

>Most were Arab or Black, some were Asian and few were white French.
>Arabs and Blacks hate Europe for "muh slavery and religion of peace"

You are giving them elite training for free.

Well I don't really know much about the Foreing Legion but it seems risky to do that.

What do you think /k/?
>>
>>32495928
>Most were Arab or Black,
And now you know why they're a totally ineffective army.
>>
yurope has always been a continent of exploiting users

so why not use the dumb and naive blacks and arabs to do their fighting for them?
>>
>>32495928
Have you tried leaving /pol/ and going outside?

Besides, if you can't brainwash someone during a 5 years military contract, then you have really shitty instructors.
>>
>french-speaking africans want to move out of shithole
>go to france because you speak their language
>join FFL to get citizenship
>potentially live better life because of it
>get made fun of on japanese (you) collecting forum

whats hard to understand?
>>
>>32495928
3rd worlders make it in the FFL because only the 3rd world people are willing to put up with FFL bullshit, that or eastern European. Not much difference between the two. The original propose of the legion are meat shield's so the French don't have to die.
>>
File: 1387632700389.jpg (516KB, 2000x1335px)
1387632700389.jpg
516KB, 2000x1335px
>>32495928
FFL conditions recruits into behaving French and they're basically devoting their life to military service. Most people that enlist usually are trying to escape their shithole and the FFL forces them to fit into French culture and I doubt a black that hates whites or rapefugee would be okay with deploying into Africa and removing black muslims either.
>pic sort of related, dat patch
>>
File: 1482191349159.png (256KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1482191349159.png
256KB, 476x477px
>>32495964
Dude, I live in one of the original "melting pot" countries in the American continet.
I must have more mestizo blood than all of the SJWs together want to have.

No need to attack me annon.

>>32495967
Yeah I get that, but also get that there are millions of "refugees" living in better conditions than myself and they still hate europe to the point of killing themselves only to do harm to europeans.
>>
>>32496035

> Most people that enlist usually are trying to escape their shithole and the FFL forces them

They are international war mongers looking for war spoils, and thats what the french give them, opportunities.

its not hard to figure out
>>
>>32496078

face it dude, you aren't getting the replies you want.
>>
>>32496035
>Meine ehreheißt Treue

The absolute madman.
>>
File: IMG_1902.jpg (140KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.jpg
140KB, 1200x900px
>Most were Arab or Black

if by "most" you mean 13%

By far the largest demographic is eastern Europeans/Russian.
>>
>>32496410
Yeah, this pic is the "100% french" team you have.
Yes, they are leagally french, born there, pure frenchmen.

You have to be kidding me, is like if I call myself Italian because some grandpa of mine was, that's a joke.
>>
>>32495928

Newsflash - for a VERY LONG time serving in legion has been a way of getting French citizenship. Legion is solid, but it has not been real elite for quite some time - what I have heard/read going to Bosnia as peace-keepers may have been a real milestone - it was not what the legion was really for and may have shown up since.
>>
>>32496454

The fuck are you even talking about? I pointed out the eastern europeans/russians not the french.

get help man.
>>
>>32496495
Those "French" in your stats can be those same french that are in the pic.

What? you think eurocuk statistics don't care about hidding race in their numbers?
Try to get the ethnic profile of rapists in Sweden.
Or maybe in Germany and Belgium.

Even here in Southamerica we can't get ethnic data in the census, because "dats racist"

Soo we have numbers like 100% of crime is commited by locals.
Foreigners are considered citizens even if they do not pay taxes, they are given an identity document instantly
>>
>>32495928
>Most were Arab or Black, some were Asian and few were white French.

Nope. Most of the guys are from the Eastern Europe shitholes and from South America. Good number of anglophones (Brits, Kiwifucks, Canadians and some 'Merricans. Some Asians (Chinese mostly). Only small minority are blacks and really, really small number of Arabs. No need to add, that those are numbers AFTER pre-selection and selection.

t. ex-legionnaire
>>
>>32496579

The same shit goes the other way though. A lot of those Africans joining are white South Africans.
>>
>>32496584

What unit were you with and what is your native country?

I'm leaving for Paris a week from tomorrow to try to join. Any tips?
>>
>>32496628
Pull your cock out in front of the DI as often as possible
>>
>>32496615
Maybe, but there not soo many white africans these days. Not as many as Arabs and Blacks in France with french ID
>>
>>32496309
so why did you reply?

I guess the bait always catches it's phish....hmmmm?
>>
>>32496684

no im saying you arent going to get people to think the way you're thinking, because everyone else here knows more than you do about this subject. you're either trolling or you're one of those sad individuals that goes to other boards to try and 'redpill' them.
>>
>>32496628
>What unit were you with
Regiment pic related.

>what is your native country?
I'm Czech.

>Any tips?
If you can, go straight to Aubagne.
It is really damn stupid to enlist during the winter. Wait for the spring. I did the same mistake.
Don't learn French. If you can speak it already, don't disclose it until end of the basic training.
Learn only ranks (NCOs first) and numbers up to one hundred.
If you are American/westerner generally, once asked about your financial situation/wage back home, always say you were poor and/or on minimum wage.
Don't lie and keep your mouth shut. Once asked, answer on yes/no/don't know basis.
Learn to embrace the suck. There will be king-sized plenty of it.
Know which regiment you want to join and what do you want to do in the Legion from the day 1.
Always work hard, keep your mouth shut, don't slack, be friendly to other EVs, always do what you are asked to do - not less, not more. Exactly the specified amount. When you are finished, go ask for more work.
Help your pals. Everything is being watched and counted.
>>
>>32496709
>you arent going to get people to think the way you're thinking

fuck off kike retard, go get blown up by an islamist
>>
File: CAM00555.jpg (881KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00555.jpg
881KB, 2048x1536px
>>32496719
Sorry, forgot the picture.
>>
anyways

fuck anyone that serves a french worthless bastard, be they in the legion or what not.

fuck the french in general

ya'll have a nice day now
>>
File: Francebuttwipe.jpg (159KB, 330x567px) Image search: [Google]
Francebuttwipe.jpg
159KB, 330x567px
>>32496742
whoopps forgot the pic
>>
>>32496719
>If you are American/westerner generally, once asked about your financial situation/wage back home, always say you were poor and/or on minimum wage.
>Don't lie
huh
>>
>>32496719

>If you can, go straight to Aubagne.
Any particular reason? I am staying in Paris for 2 weeks and was planning to hit up De Nogent afterward. But I could always get a train ticket to Marseilles if it helps my chances

>It is really damn stupid to enlist during the winter. Wait for the spring. I did the same mistake.
I've heard that the least amount of applicants show up during the winter which increases the chances of being taken.

>Don't learn French. If you can speak it already, don't disclose it until end of the basic training
Porquoi? J'etudie le francais depuis six mois maintenant

>If you are American/westerner generally, once asked about your financial situation/wage back home, always say you were poor and/or on minimum wage.
Yup I'm working a shitty nightshift at a Fedex warehouse with nothing going for me.

>Learn to embrace the suck. There will be king-sized plenty of it.
I did 4 years as a grunt in the USMC so I've got plenty of experience in this

>Know which regiment you want to join and what do you want to do in the Legion from the day 1.
Shooting for the REP or French Guiana.

Thanks for the advice man. How were prior-service recruits handled? I've heard that it can be a blessing, a curse, or not matter at all.
>>
File: IMG_2948.png (221KB, 895x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2948.png
221KB, 895x1000px
>>32496742
>>32496763
No need to be upset
>>
>>32496783
I'm just saying what usually worked for Ameribros during pre-selection and selection itself. Guys who are middle-class in America get better money for nearly any civilian job back home, thus are - from the Legion's perspective - more prone to desertion once shit becomes unpleasant. They are looking for people who will better themselves by service in the Legion, that is why current FFL is full of poor Eastern European and South American guys. No way back for them.

>Any particular reason?...
They tend to waste your time in Nogent, the processing there is slower (additional week maximum though). But the food is best in the whole Legion here. And walking through that gate is legendary. Also you don't have to go anywhere after the preselection if you enlist in Aubagne.

>I've heard that the least amount of applicants show up during the winter...
I dont think so. If so, then only marginally. But the cold will fuck you up, since you will only get very thin clothes. And doing your tests and later basic with a fever from flu you caught from some ill fag in barracks sucks hard.

>Porquoi?
Because if you speak French, you will have it much harder. You will get two to four other non-speakers to care for. Their fuckup is your fuckup. Also caporals and caporal-chefs will remember you better, so when looking for someone to make example of, you will be first.

>Yup I'm working a shitty nightshift...
That is very good. They are looking for dead-enders. Only place it helps. I was working similar job.

>I did 4 years as a grunt in the USMC...
That is good as well. Be prepared to last a bit longer in preselection phase though, they tend to check ex-military people longer.

>How were prior-service recruits handled
It depends a lot on your attitude. But as I said, you will be checked longer.
>>
File: fatherjack.jpg (23KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
fatherjack.jpg
23KB, 660x371px
>>32496862

FUCK YOU
>>
>>32496881

Thanks for the answers man. I wouldn't say that I speak french, but I understand quite a bit of it now which was my goal heading into this. I doubt I would be able to teach others with my current understanding of it though.

How many people were in your basic training section and were you able to choose the regiment you went to? I've heard that if you perform well you might get your preference taken into consideration. I'm really hoping for the REP or the 3rd REI.
>>
>>32495928
>Arabs hate Europe
Pls man , i live in Belgium and you can't imagine how patriotic Belgians with northern african origins are .
Ofc there are some fags who ruin it for everyone ( Sharia4belgium as an example )
but the majority of them are ok.
Served with some great men with african origins in Mali and most of men are proud of their country.
>>
>>32497014
refugees on the other hands are assholes
>>
>>32497014
God, with cucks like these, no wonder Europe, nay Europe and America, are dead.

If they love their country so much, go back there.
>>
>>32497043
YUROPE THROUGHOUT HISTORY MURDERS OFF SO MANY INDIGINOUS PEOPLE

WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND

IS GOD NOT JUST?
>>
>>32497011
>I wouldn't say that I speak french, but I understand quite a bit
That is best. Use it for your advantage.
>How many people were in your basic training section
It depends. You never know exactly, but my guess would be around sixty
>Were you able to choose the regiment you went to?
Nope. I sucked during my basic.
>I've heard that if you perform well you might get your preference taken into consideration.
That is correct.
>I'm really hoping for the REP or the 3rd REI.
REP is utter fuckery, biggest desertion rate of all regiments. Most hardcore training and for the first year little to none free time at all. Guys there were always a bit different. 3REI is pretty choosy, but it is doable. Cavalry is the most chill regiment. Also be prepared for questions "why do you want to serve in the legion/this specific regiment".
>>
>>32497043
Well theres no sense talking to basement dwellers like you anyway
>>32495928
Can you suck cock?
>>
>>32497113
Don't project you homo feelings on me annon
>>
>>32497087

>Nope. I sucked during my basic.
On what metrics are you evaluated in basic training? How are you graded/ranked?

>why do you want to serve in the legion/this specific regiment
what are the right answers?
>>
>>32497163
>On what metrics are you evaluated in basic training? How are you graded/ranked?
I don't know for sure, anon. But it is all common sense. Be calm, don't stress out, keep your mouth shut, be helpful to your pals, do everything right, don't cheat or lie and generally be honest, be friendly.

>what are the right answers?
Well, I don't know. But I said I want to join because I need a new start (did some stupid stuff back home, admitted it all), that I still want military career and that money is pretty good. Regiment-wise I said I liked the cavalry, because it was my job with the Czech Army and that I like fucking with the machines and driving around.
>>
>>32495928
>Arabs and Blacks hate Europe for "muh slavery and religion of peace"

What you're doing is basing your confusion on something which is itself unfounded.
>>
>>32495964
This

Get off the internet sometime
>>
>>32497266
Ask arabs and blacks why they are in Europe in the first place.
>>
>>32497283
The funny thing is you have no idea how stupid what you're saying is
>>
>>32497283
Guess how I know you don't leave your basement much
>>
>>32497293
Just do it then, ask why are they in Europe?
>>
>>32497299
Don't make it about me, make about them.

You don't see europeans migrating to Africa and the Middle East en masse, why are they in Europe?
>>
>>32496584
What were some of the reasons a burger would join? I'd imagine they would be treated better by our own military than the legion
>>
>>32497327
I've met relatively small number of Ameribros, but they were all pretty good guys. And all of them enlisted because of some sense of "adventure" or because, quoting: "been there, done that" sentiment. There was one black guy from Louisiana who came because he fucked something hard back home, but he never got through the selection.
>>
>>32497327

I doubt that the type of individual who joins the Legion really cares that much about how he is treated.
>>
>>32496719
What are your thoughts on the 13e DBLE?
>>
>>32496719
Also, is it true that French officers who come to serve in the Legion are the biggest fuck-ups that the regular army didn't want?
>>
>>32497303
>Just do it then

Still not quite getting it
>>
>>32497311
>You don't see europeans migrating to Africa and the Middle East en masse, why are they in Europe?

And this means they all hate Europe?

Will you be performing for the USA in the mental gymnastics in Tokyo?
>>
>>32497595
Just do it, anon.

inb4 I can't ask muh poor minorities on WHY they come to white man land
>>
>>32497557
Currently really shitty place to be. It's like dumping regiment, where is guaranteed you get the shit end of the stick both treatment and benefits-wise. Could be better in the future though.

>>32497579
Some of them definitely. Can't generalize though. But I would say that French are universally very much disliked in the Legion; as the people and as the nation as well.
>>
>>32495928
>You are giving them elite training for free.
They're training is not as elite as the memes would have us believe, it's grueling as fuck and immensely cruel, not Russian-conscript-rape cruel, far rougher than average army, but that's not enough to warrant them "elite" status.
>>
File: IMG_2949.gif (3MB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2949.gif
3MB, 600x300px
>>32496969
>>
File: 10243702702.jpg (212KB, 748x421px) Image search: [Google]
10243702702.jpg
212KB, 748x421px
OP look at all the famous legionnaire victories.
50% casualty rate and up
they're below marines in terms of training
>>
>>32496662
ok buddy , id really like to see your hard evidence
>>
>>32495928
-The Legion's training isn't any better than the rest of the army.
-The whole French military and law enforcement
are filled to the brim with shitskins, because those are basically the only jobs they can hope to find.
>>
>>32495928
>FFL
>Elite training
>Not a rag tag band of loser mercs meant to do shitty jobs the French are unwilling to commit their own citizens to do
The FFL is a joke, how they got this "elite" mystique is beyond me.
>>
>>32501756
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_South_African
>>
bamp
>>
>>32499867
To even start the Foreign Legion training you need to be fitter than someone finishing USMC training.

It is lightyears ahead.
>>
>>32495928
Their french.
>>
>>32505623
*they're

Mon français est meillur que ton anglais
>>
File: tow-missile-syira.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tow-missile-syira.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>>32495928
>training arabs/africans by french officers in controlled environment for years
>completely dependant on the legion

Gee, its so much worse than giving training and arms to these guys and hoping for the best...
>>
The majority of /k/ users are completely ignorant of pretty much everything military-related
>>
>>32495928
>the french foreign legion
>is legion of people foreign to france

HOLY SHIT OP, YOU'RE ON TO SOMETHING
>>
literally 90 precent i saw in vids were gopniks or chinks
and late 10 nigs and arabs i guess
>>
>>32501812
LEA in France = competition (20 000 candidates for 2000 places).
So no, unlike the US, LEA isn't your shitty job that nobody wants and the dumb racist redneck of the village who doesn't know shit about the law won't become a LEA and shoot at ppl every time he feels threatened.
>>
>>32506628
>firing a tow
>indoors
Wait?? won't the backblast kill the guy? or I presume the rest of the house is bombed out and open?
>>
its made up 70+ whites, second might me 15 chinks and rest latin/nigs/arabs
>>
>>32506720
>muh racism
kill yourself
>>
File: otherhalfisviolence.jpg (37KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
otherhalfisviolence.jpg
37KB, 382x597px
>>32495928
> FFL
> elite training

Choose one.
>>
>>32506821
paratroopers and jungle grunts seem like decent guys, other basic infanty is probably average, or lil bit above avg
>>
File: smawbackblast.jpg (122KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
smawbackblast.jpg
122KB, 720x540px
>>32506727

Missiles don't have significant backblasts. You're thinking of rockets.
>>
>>32506910

What is the difference between a missile and a rocket?
>>
>>32507073
A missile is guided.
>>
File: Javelin_propulsion.gif (12KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
Javelin_propulsion.gif
12KB, 600x310px
>>32507073
The propulsion method, kinda. A rocket is always a missile but not vice versa. Rockets are classified as such by movement through the combustion of it's contents. The TOW and Javelin are kinda rockets because they move under traditional rocket combustion but have triggered motors in two stages so as to reduce the backblast.

Missile was originally termed as such for something mechanically or hand initiated, or even alternative such as the Tomahawk which has a turbofan engine.
>>
>>32507073

A missile has a motor that continues to propel and guide it as it travels through the air. A rocket burns all of its propellant on launch and is nothing but a projectile explosive after it leaves the launch tube..
>>
>>32495928
>why is the french Foreign legion made up of Foreigners of former french colonies

are you high, or just incredibly stupid.
>>
File: Marky Mark.jpg (27KB, 565x311px) Image search: [Google]
Marky Mark.jpg
27KB, 565x311px
>>32496035
>>32496078
THEORETICALLY if I was to join the French Foreign Legion then what Unit should I put down in my preferences to see the most combat?

tried looking up current ops online but cant find any relevant stats
>>
>>32495928
Nationality depends mostly of the regiment. Crappy regiments have more shitskins, elite regiments like the 2nd REP have more Slavs.
>>
>>32511275
2nd REP is the best. Being a paratrooper, you'll also have the highest pay.
>>
>>32511288
Thats what I thought, Thanks!

I read up about French guinea and the 3REI patrolling for smugglers but then found out they don't really send legionnaires there unless they're ranked caporal or above.

I live in England but I'm an eastern immigrant,
spent 11months as a conscript in my own country last year, been out since July and although I got paid peanuts nothing else satisfies me anymore.

Tried going back into retail job, wanted to strangle the smug arab fuck that was sitting on the other side of the table from me.

Can't go back to working behind the till from being a door kicker (although I saw no real combat)

Posting a pic to differentiate myself from the 100s of people that claim to be joining, but never do.
>>
>>32496628
Learn this poem by heart
>Einer Deutschen Mutter Sohn ging zur Fremdenlegion
>Französisch lernt er nie verstehn
>Aber Arschficken und Zigarettendrehn

recite it to your comrades and nco's in basic training, they will love you!
>>
>>32506910
Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>32496579
That's not what he was talking about though. He was talking about east euros being the largest demographic.
>>
>>32496454
oh sorry I didn't realise that the French football team and the French foreign legion are the same organisation
>>
/POL/ !!!

MOOOOOOOOODS !!!!!
>>
>>32496725
>>32497283
>>32497303
>>32497311
>>32497602

How to spot a /pol/ invader in three easy steps:

>they always, ALWAYS try to swing the conversation to /pol/ topics such as immigration (despite this being a weapons board)

>they persistent to the point of insanity (think suicide-bomber levels of devotion but without the knowledge or technical ability to make an IED)

>they somehow have a grasp of spelling and grammar worse than your average /k/ user

>when called out for being twats they resort to calling anyone who disagrees with them a shill, a jew, a Hillary supporter, a communist, or a cuckold and tell them either that they will be cucked by scary black people or killed by scary brown people
>>
>>32511445
The whole thread is about immigration, you fucking retard.
>>
>>32495964
military here, can confirm
fuck commies and englishman
>>
>>32511501
I really doubt you are military.

Fucker like you are trained to hate white men (English) more than niggers.
>>
>>32496641
ha! this is universal
>>
>>32511488
Actually it was about giving ethnic groups prone to violent acts a better method of executing said acts, you fucking retard.
>>
>>32511555
Which is done by, you guest it, immigration.

You bring violent combatants home and let them live among your population.
>>
>>32511421
autism
>>
>>32507073
A rocket is just a subcategory of missile. A missile may have a rocket engine, a jet engine or even a prop engine. A missile may have wings or no wings. A missile can be guided or non-guided. And so on.
>>
File: GET AWAY FROM ME.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GET AWAY FROM ME.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>32511560
Not all the time there friend. One such example would be the US bringing Afghan Commandos over to train here.

Now back to /pol/ with you.
>>
>>32511570
Spoiler: these afghan commandos actually go missing afterwards, in the US.

Nice fucking job.
>>
>>32511573
>deflecting the bit about immigration

Nobody said it was a smart move, if anything it parallels the OP's point. Also the fuck ton of training the SF does to all sorts of guerillas across the globe.
>>
>>32511445
>I will say all the truth I don't want to hear by writing them before...

You're a kike or a cuck, don't try to hide it. I'm not from pol, but you kikes are so arrogant and bad at propaganda that you made me a National-Socialist.
>>
>>32511585
The point remains the same m8, now these afghans become illegal immigrants, and the damn US military is responsible for it.
>>
>>32511488

14/88 CHECKED!
FOOKING LEGENDARY
>>
File: laughingdictator.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
laughingdictator.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>32511590
Yeah, the point about enabling violent ethnic groups. You not realize the bit about the US doing it literally everywhere else too?

Case made about you tards hanging up on unrelated topics.
>>
File: raw[1].gif (2MB, 498x249px)
raw[1].gif
2MB, 498x249px
> legion
> elite training

when will this meme die

when you will walt morons realize that the legion's mythos is built entirely around being able to be abused and suffer incredible amounts of hardship, NOT around its fighting prowess or tactical expertise.

Go ask any actual legionnaire about the quality of training they received, especially the ones who had prior service in places like the british army, and they will tell you unequivocally it is SHIT.

elite training boy lmao. Short of getting into the GCP or GCM or sniper courses, there is not a thing they will be learning that other militaries dont cover all the same and probably with a higher level of competency, including several arab armies.
>>
>>32496789
Hey, I think I saw you in another thread a few days ago. Good luck and God speed, bro. I'm currently an Army grunt about to get out, and I'm thinking of trying to join the Legion as well. The Army isn't bad, but I don't think I'm really getting what I wanted out of it. All I've done are rotations to Europe, and the Army is so caught up in regulations and delegation, it feels more like a regular job than what I feel like being in an army should. It just doesn't feel authentic.
>>32496881
I'm an Amerifag thinking of joining as well. I have a few questions, if you would be kind enough to answer them. Being the most first worldy of nations, do all of the foreigners in the Legion look down on westerners such as myself? Were there any times after you got out of basic training and into your unit that you wanted to leave? It's a little cliched, but is it worth it? What kind of things do you spend your money on and do for fun in the Legion? What was it like going back home? I imagine it's weird going back home after being away for so long and being so much older.
>>
>>32511601
I agree that the Legion is nothing special, compared to this shit though:

https://youtu.be/Kji6Jnuj1XY

anything would be better.
>>
>>32505471

bullshit

you can get into the legion with a 7 on the luc luger (aka the beep test) and 4 pullups. They frequently take on chubby unfit cunts.

Just stop with this bullshit about it being a hardcore elite institution
>>
>>32511600
The US does it everywhere is fine, but doing it here in their own country is active treason and counter-interests.
>>
>>32511315
>11months as a conscript in my own country
Estonian? What was your speciality?
>>
>>32511601
FFL units don't even have proper medics in their teams, because who cares. It's not a French mom's son, but just some fucking foreigner. They genuinely don't emphasize field medicine in FFL.
>>
File: usmc.jpg (231KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
usmc.jpg
231KB, 2048x1365px
>>32511614
>They frequently take on chubby unfit cunts.
That's the USMC anon.
There are so many applicants for the FFL that they don't waste their time with any physical flaw.
>>
>>32511732
Everything that isn't SOF is a lie.
>>
>>32495928
Because European countries like France, United Kingdom or Germany became a Islamic country i Current Year at the moment when their country's capitals stop being inhabited by natives.
>>
File: 1481818956865.jpg (78KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
1481818956865.jpg
78KB, 640x796px
East EU here
Whos arriving on the 27th of February in Paris? I wanna join the ffl too, maybe we can meet up
>>
>>32511737
South Of France?
>>
>>32511511
Not him, but I was in the navy and had two mauricians (black muslims) in my crew. They were decent fellows. Didn't need training, hated the english from experience. Rest of the UK is fine, as is most of Europe.
>>
>>32495928

>watching several videos
>I know everything about the FFL

FFL soldiers come from Eastern Europe, South America, Madagascar and Asia. Almost no arab.

I'm in the Legion.
>>
>>32496454
Blacks are better at sports, why wouldn't you recruit them for a sports team?
>>
>>32511625
Presidential guard/ Military police

First 6months it was regular infantry training,
last 5 mp stuff and plenty of urban combat.

Best training a conscript can get.
>>
>>32496454
> You have to be kidding me, is like if I call myself Italian because some grandpa of mine was

No ?
>>
>>32511614

>you can get into the legion with a 7 on the luc luger (aka the beep test) and 4 pullups

a 7 on luc leger is 1300m(about .85 miles) in 7:30. If you take into account the constant stopping/starting every 20 meters, that is much more difficult to achieve than a 13:30 1.5 miles(Marines entry requirement). The FFL makes you do 4 pullups before even allowing past the front door of their recruiting centers. The requirement to go to boot camp for the marines is 2 pull-ups, and the requirement to pass the PFT is only 3 pullups. Also worth pointing out that the Legion's standards are bare minimums and the standard is often raised during heavy recruiting seasons, whereas the Marines standards are hard limits. So yes, it can be said that someone starting the Foreign Legion training needs to be fitter than someone finishing USMC training.
>>
File: hue.png (977KB, 487x875px) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
977KB, 487x875px
bump
>>
>>32511732

that pic is fucking retarded
>>
>>32496059
I'm gonna hazard a guess and say that those numbers don't reach into the millions.
>>
>>32515344
13:30 1.5 miles is laughably slow... Our requirements were 9:45 3km (2 miles) with equipment and some ran in the low 8s.
>>
>>32522157
>Our requirements were 9:45 3km (2 miles) with equipment and some ran in the low 8s.
>with equipment
I call bullshit.
>>
>>32495928
I tried to join the FFL but I gtfo after 3 months when I realised how much racism there was. It was like in a jail with all the various race gangs. Not the multicultural ideal I had...
>>
>>32495928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gZFGpNdH1A&feature=share

This is what happens when you write a costitution based on "Ius Soli" instead of "Ius Sanguinis".
>>
>>32522165
yeah thats a fucking lie
>>
>>32522165
Nope. The gear was only rifle, webbing, helmet, water, 4 loaded magazines, body armour (no plates) and boots. See pic for inspiration. The reqs for my unit has since been increased by 30 seconds to 10:15, but the record during deployment was 7:05 so no, it's not inhuman in any way.
>>
File: CMD_03201.jpg (112KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
CMD_03201.jpg
112KB, 1200x800px
>>32522316
pic
>>
>>32522179
good, the filter works.
>>
>>32522157
>>32522316
Considering the world record for the 2 miles is 7min 58s, I find that VERY doubtful.
>>
>>32522179
What's your ethnicity ?

Racial gangs in the legion are usually crushed mercilessly in the very beggining. They make sure to keep a force diverse enough to avoid stuff like that. They learned the hard way after Indochina and the multiple cases of german enlisted kids or ex nazis who went rogue and joined the vietminh due to constant propaganda in german.
>>
>>32496727
Camarade de l'armée de l'air ici.
Tu connaitrai pas un SGT gurung? Il est nepalais
>>
>>32515344
>Also worth pointing out that the Legion's standards are bare minimums and the standard is often raised during heavy recruiting seasons,

ffs no its not

The priority in legion recruitment is on guys they think WILL STAY the entire 5 year contract without attempting to desert or go civil after castel having wasted money on their basic training. Go on cervens and read the multitude of stories of people scratching their heads when gung-ho and fit as fucking pro athlete guys get rejected while fat losers who barely passed the minimums (sometimes even FAILING) get in.

the only physical flaws that are going to rob you of the dubious honor of joining la legion etrangere are the ones they think will cost them money down the line (injuries and medical conditions) or will stop you from being able to work.
>>
>>32495928
>Most were Arab or Black

I remember when someone was referring to them as "a unit of criminals." Makes sense now.
>>
>>32511488
>1488
>SWAGDOLF
>>
File: 8hbvj8Cux4E.jpg (84KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
8hbvj8Cux4E.jpg
84KB, 540x540px
>>32522365
Seems my imperial conversion is pretty shit, sorry. The distance in question is 2 km, not 3,2.

Disregard all my accidental trolling please. I realise my mistake.
>>
>>32522411
>>32522411
As you can see in >>32518869, there are currently more westerners (excluding french) than arabs+blacks in the legion. Your bait is poor.
>>
>>32522316
>record during deployment was 7:05
Then he beat 3km by some skinny Kenyan. Should go to olympics
>>
>>32522459
*world record
>>
12% of the FFL are French? How does that work then.
>>
File: Full_Metal_Jacket_Donut.jpg (178KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
Full_Metal_Jacket_Donut.jpg
178KB, 658x370px
>>32522399
>fat losers
Nah there is actually very few 'muricans in the legion.
I would take with a big grain of salt the reports of those who were rejected. Team work is the main feature of this infantry, much more than in any else by nature, imagine how a fatty would fuck it, and imagine his fate within such a population...
>>
>>32522541
>go to legion recruitment office
>pretend you're belgian/french-canadian/swiss or some shit
>nobody believes it, but it means they've got no reason to reject you based on your nationality anymore
>pass fitness and psy requirements
>you're in.
>>
>>32495928
You literally have to be foreign to join the French Foreign Legion. You do know that right? The only exception is officers, who are allowed to be French by birth.
>>
>>32522596
If I remember correctly, you have to present your passport.
>>
>>32495936
After the WW2 most ware poles and germans, it was very effective then.
>>
>>32522670
Frenchies are allowed, they're registered under another nationality.
>>
>>32522194
No, it's when your elite is so corrupt that you don't even bother with the lower classes.
>>
File: french-pepe.jpg (47KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
french-pepe.jpg
47KB, 528x424px
>>32495964
/thread
>>
>>32522596
Absolute bollocks

They accept Frenchman who want to join
>>
>>32522713
Exactly this

If a french sign in he will receive a New name and a french spoken nationality
>>
>>32522601

No they let Frenchmen join now since conscription ended in France in 2001. They are just registered under a new name and nationality(Canadian, Swiss, Belgian, etc.)
>>
If you want to join FFL, expect not to enjoy France by itself. Cities are a multiracial hellhole and if you put a foot in the wrong neighboorhood you may get seriously attacked or even killed (implying you're white).
I know the subject for being french.
>>
>>32511316
kek
>>
>>32524576
>if you put a foot in the wrong neighboorhood you may get seriously attacked or even killed
>implying that's scary or even remotely unusual for any country
Every country on earth has places you'd better not go to
You people blow this shit out of proportion
>>
>>32524952
>You people blow this shit out of proportion
Not to mention France is pretty safe compared to 90% of the world. Imagine how Pierre would feel in Somalia...
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.