[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why he has any fans again? BTW this is on the video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot (30).png (44KB, 1048x238px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (30).png
44KB, 1048x238px
Tell me why he has any fans again?

BTW this is on the video of him shilling the RAS47
>>
>>32494791
he's right tho
>>
File: 1423757603231.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423757603231.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>32494791
I don't know who he is nor have I watched any of his videos, but his response is correct.

>hey man, my wife kicked me out of my house and sleeping with another guy
>should I sleep in the dog house or go to a homeless shelter?
>>
Why even kid yourself with featureless rifles? Just buy a lever action or whatever
>>
>>32494820
>>32494810
>drop your entire livelyhood, schooling, jobs, home, family, etc because your government passed shitty gun laws
Yeah nah, unless you work some shitty labor job or live in a mobile home you can't just fucking drop everything.
>>
>>32494810
I mean he is, just look at Calguns.net and you'll see absurd amounts of fear mongering and people bending over backwards to ensure they're compliant with every law to the letter and beyond but its unnecessary and extremely unprofessional to respond to an honest question with an insult.
>>
>>32494849
>unless you have valuable, easily transferable skills making over 80k and already move every couple years to use them

FTFY
FTFY
>>
>>32494810
>uproot your entire life because of gun laws

I can understand trying to move, but for many people that is not an option for a hobby.
>>
>>32494849
>Live in Washington
>Working in Seattle area in software engineering
>New group of gun laws pass
>Call up various contacts to find job
>Move to the south with job in tow
It really isn't hard, I'm 28 and have moved a total of about 10k miles over the last 10 years.
>>
>>32494849
Actually, the more educated you are, the better your prospects will be if you move. Your education isn't keeping you in a slave state. Your slave mentality is.
>>
>>32494875
Confirmed for slave mentality.
>>
>>32494871
>>32494884
>>32494886
>>32494884

I'm an agricultural engineer but I'm not going to abandon schooling on my minor just so I can move somewhere else.

I don't even live in Cali, but my state passed similar bullshit.
>>
>>32494849
>all that slave mentality
sad
>>
>>32494940
>not wanting to abandon your entire livelihood and family means you're a slave
k
>>
>>32494914
>agricultural engineer
you can call cotton picking agricultural engineering all you want but you're still a slave
>>
File: 4bYEoj7.png (311KB, 423x441px) Image search: [Google]
4bYEoj7.png
311KB, 423x441px
>>32494971
>designing machines is slavery
I guess mechanical engineering is slavery as well.
>>
>>32494849
>If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams
>>
>>32494791
Sorry he hurt your feefees ajfam871, but he's right. You wanna act like a hardass while complying with shit laws and you'll get put in your place
>>
>>32494849
It is possible, you just don't care too much or have deluded yourself into thinking your slave state is fine
>>
>>32494849
>sho thing massa i aint got no need for guns sur
>>
>>32494884
You said it all when you said you moved to the south. That place is great if the only thing G you care about is guns and you don't care to have friends. It's otherwise an awful place to live
>>
>>32494884
>>32495157
It should also be pointed out that the gun laws in Washington aren't bad. You have to go through an FFL for everything. Inconvenient but not really a big deal. Don't know why people freak out about them
>>
>>32495112
Lol that isn't me, I live in a free state, I just can acknowledge he's being a dick to those less fortunate as I come from a commie shithole
>>
>>32495177
>Inconvenient
You mean unconstitutional and unenforceable? Not to mention FFLs are gouging transfer fee prices. I had to pay $60 goddamn dollars to do a transfer before
>>
>>32495177
Same reason people think Texas is a gun owner's heaven; the attitude of the majority of its residents
>>
>Tell me why he has any fans again?
Same reason why people visit 4chan. People are idiots and like to subject themselves to discomfort.
>>
>>32495193
He's not being a dick if it really is just fucking ridiculous the shit you people will bend over for
>>
>>32495195
Lmao, my buddy's parents have a custom AR company so I get every transfer for free
>>
>>32494958
What is the new world Exodus
>>
>>32495157
Sure does suck moving from a mediocre apartment to a house with property and saving money in the process. I live in such a desolate wasteland that we even have a local GE branch!

>>32495177
You'll feel different when you can afford NFA items and civilian flight.
Washington laws suck.
>>
>>32495195
I mean, that's shit but I think you're just going to the wrong place. Most stores were no more than 40 (which is still high) but I found some that only charge 25. It doesn't matter at all and they can't and won't do anything about it anyway. And unless I've just been breaking tons of laws I don't know about, that's the one and only shit law. Provided we aren't considering any of the illegal stuff Seattle has been doing.
>>
>>32495198
It isn't a majority though. Anyone outside of Seattle won't give a shit or will be pro 2a.
>>
>>32495255
I hear what you're saying, but I'm from Everett (Texas now) and I had a totally different experience.

Not that I'm necessarily disagreeing, just saying that I'm sure there are scores of people on both sides of the fence.
>>
>>32494791
the RAS47s they gave him were apparently top-notch
>>
>>32495240
Well you got me on the property value. I would love to own some property. To be honest it's not even expensive out of the city. Just aren't many jobs out there so you basically guarantee a long commute. But that's basically where the good things stop. It only gets worse if you have kids
>>
>>32495217
>you people will bend over for
How about you read the post you linked and then tell me why I know you have poor reading comprehension
>>
>>32495332
>Used to live in a commie shithole
Look I know /k/ is going down the shitter but could you not like shove it closer to the edge?
>>
>>32494791
>calicucks get angry at being called cucks and doing nothing to preserve their second amendment rights

fuck off op
>>
>>32495298
Yeah big surprise they gave their pet shill the good ones, Rob Ski's personal one shut on the fucking no go gauge, literally a bomb
>>
>>32495368
Mine was shit too. Put 60 rounds though it, field stripped it, and could already see the BCG mushrooming against the receiver and basically all the metal was rubbing on each other, reaming itself apart. Total piece of shit.
>>
>>32495377
Jesus Christ. Glad I just bought an arsenal instead
>>
>>32495391
I sold mine for $10 more than I paid for it to a legally-blind man with zero fucking regrets.

He was in an Escalade, he can take the hit. I can't lol
>>
>>32495157
Have you ever even been to "The South?"
>>
>>32495363
the only option anyone ever gives is to "just move". not everyone can or is willing to do that. not to mention everyone freaks out because californians are moving to their state
>>
>>32495400
You should have done a modicum of research you fucking loser. Your own shitty decisions don't excuse taking advantage of someone who literally can't tell what he's buying
>>
File: hesrightnigger.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
hesrightnigger.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>Buckwild saying something true about Commiefornia cucks.

I would have linked him a pink polymer rifle, and told him hurry up and turn in those baby killers.
>>
>>32495435
>or is willing to do that
This isn't a reason, this is an excuse. You can give any excuse you want, it comes down to you don't want to deal with the hassle and are more comfortable in a slave collar
>>
>>32495177
Because FFLs charge. Because guncontrollers are creating bottlenecks. Guess how easy it can be to deny FFL renewal? Hint: the Feds don't have the only say.
>>
>>32495432
I lived there for 2 years. I admit it was in one of the bigger cities so my experience of the south is probably not what alot of people's experience is. But my point about having friends or kids is more about the people and schools. Bible thumpers make awful teachers, and alot of them are insufferable.
>>
>>32495454
or perhaps someone doesnt want to uproot their entire life over a hobby. thats not a "slave mentality", thats making a decision for yourself and not letting idiots on the internet tell you what to do
>>
>>32495462
And like everyone has been saying, it hasn't changed a dam thing anyway. Yes, it is a shit law that should be repealed. But it's going nowhere and has had no impact at large
>>
File: 400px-buckangel_cowboy2.jpg (43KB, 322x496px) Image search: [Google]
400px-buckangel_cowboy2.jpg
43KB, 322x496px
Personally I think he's a fucking idiot, I'd rather even watch nutnfancy. His imposing demeanor irritates me. He reminds of the shaved head alpha assholes George Carlin warned us of.
>>
>>32495473
May your collar rest lightly on your shoulders and let history forget you were ever my countryman

Or however the fuck it goes
>>
>>32495437
>literally can't tell
>in an Escalade

Just because you're legally blind, doesn't mean you can't fucking see anything, you fucking mong.
>>
>>32495484
>The legally blind guy was driving
Okay bud
>>
>>32494864
so any other gun forum desu :^)
>>32494848
talking about a forum that makes fun of mall ninjas, but neuters their guns for the looks. :^)
>>
>>32495437
I bought it before I had seen Rob's 5000rd after the fact report.

>tells me to do my research
>someone buying from me shouldn't have the same responsibility

Fuck off you little crybaby. He was "legally" blind, not literally. His wife was there with him to check it out, and he went over it with a little eyepiece.

Enjoy your RAS, faggot.
>>
>>32495482
youre an idiot and i cant help you any further. good luck with your life anon, youll need it
>>
>>32495498
I'll make sure and think of you when the first round of confiscations start
>>
>>32495157
I have plenty of friends and live in the South. I'm a Yankee transplant and still no problem.

The trick is getting involved with like-minded people. Guns, hunting, wrenching are all useful.

If you lack friends, it's you.
>>
>>32495437
In fact, by the time I got around to shooting it and seeing what utter shit it was, there were PLENTY of reports about it out.

He's a bigger sucker for buying it than I am.
>>
>>32495496
>>32495511
>Defending yourself being dishonest to a man that did nothing wrong to you
I mean I expect this behavior from niggers
>>
>>32495513
In what way was I dishonest? I was totally up front with him about the fact I was not happy with the quality. Didn't seem to bother him or his old lady.

Like I said, enjoy your buyer's remorse and stay mad.
>>
>>32495506
heres a question, why do you deal with the guns laws as well? why dont you move to somalia or something so you can free yourself from your slavery?
>>
tfw trying to leave but don't have enough money to do it yet. Get me the fuck outa here lmao
>>
>>32495523
Not an argument, I'm happy with the level of freedom in my state. Meanwhile commiecucks will bitch and moan and make 100 threads a day about whats cali legal and then defend their slave culture vehemently
>>
>>32495537
>Not an argument
its the same argument youve been giving me. you just dont realize it because of your slave mentality. free yourself anon, move to a place with real freedom
>>
>>32495537
Not the same anon, just cutting in, but do you really expect people to take up arms over a magazine button or bayo lug?

This is how they designed it to work. No one wants to risk a felony and permanent loss of their funs over one little restriction, then it builds up to an abomination that is very oppressive, but honestly man what do you expect.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but I doubt you or your peers would do anything if the same thing happened in your state.

You may organize some voting and calls to politicians, but I doubt you'd take to the streets with your AR.
>>
>>32494848
Featureless looks goofy but they work fine. It shows how stupid the controllers are.
And should one move over and over, or stay and resist? Trump is a New Yorker; as long as his bodyguards are armed he doesn't give a fuck about us.
>>
>>32495537
>the level of freedom
>freedom comes in levels
>>
Remember
True patriots only run away from fights or when foreigners take over their homes
So says Yeager

No doubt if a million liberal gun owners had moved from cali to WI, PA, MI, and florida, we wouldn't have this orange clown as a president now!
>>
File: 2-4.jpg (75KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
2-4.jpg
75KB, 540x720px
>>32495603
It does actually, it's kind of like intelligence that way, or happiness. Not sure you have experience with those states of being though
>>
>>32495612
>True patriots only run away from fights or when foreigners take over their homes
>So says Yeager
False.

They also hide in ditches.
>>
>>32495157
Town too small? Take a trip to Nashville to get your city fix.
>>
>>32495628
>literally "haha ur dumb and sad"
wow
very intelligence
much smart
many intellect
wow
>>
>>32495195
$60 isn't shit, I had to pay $100 in my area or travel a hundred or more miles out.
>In California
>>
>>32495195
go start a ffl den fucc boi
>>
>>32494971
>>32494992
Fuck, I wanted to be a NuclearE.

Does this mean I'm going to be a slave to atoms?

Are ChemEs slaves to chemicals?!?
>>
>>32495400
user the welfare excuse lul
>>
File: 1454800623969.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1454800623969.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>32494849
>>32494875
>>32494958
But it totally does display a slave mentality.
Not because you don't want to move to keep your guns (although even that is debateable. Freedom without the means to back it up is not real.) It is a slave mentality because Commiefornians don't seem to even CONSIDER noncompliance.

I'm a Canadian gun owner, and I can tell you I basically don't know ANYONE who complies 100% with storage and mag limits. Everyone at my range has a "CC Piece" yet nobody would ever admit to carrying illegally. When they tried to create a long gun registry up here, the RCMP compared the number of SKSs imported and sold to those registered. It was about 20% compliance. The registry was scrapped after that.

Just because your effete countrymen elect effete morons who want to give your rights away, doesn't mean they have a chance of truly enforcing that shit if you just clam up and get good at hiding your shit.
>>
>>32494875

>expressing and using rights a hobby

stay in CA you deserve all that happens.
>>
>>32496597
Your leader is a snowboarding instructor, and its 4 hours from being the next current year, please go and stay go
>>
>>32497285
>Literally missed the last paragraph of my post.
I know it had a few hard words, but I know you have access to wikipedia, friend.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.