[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ will defend this.. >enough firepower to stop an army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

/k/ will defend this..

>enough firepower to stop an army
>i need it to hunt rabbits
>i want it to make my dick longer

how do you faggots justify tupperware firepower?
>>
>>32491942
How do you justify breathing?

kys
>>
>>32491942
100% impractical
100% fun
>>
>>32491942
That's the thing, I don't have to justify it. Same as all my other God given rights that the government is trying to infringe upon.
>>
>>32491942
Proof of concept.

It has no valid martial application and so shouldnt be protected under the 2nd amendment, though honestly it would be a dick move to ban what is essentially a toy since such a device would make it harder to use a pistol, not easier, and could even be considered a safety device to ensure idiots have a more difficult time rampaging.
>>
>>32491942
(1)I want it
(2)It's my god given fucking right
(3)You can't justify taking it away
(A) you don't have the fucking balls to try
(B) you wouldn't succeed anyways
>>
>>32491942
It has a reasonable sporting purpose.
Its for hunting.
Tyrants.
>>
>>32491942
What are you grumbling about?

C-mags jam up a bunch. I've had good luck with the Korean 50s. Cry more bitch
>>
File: wasps.jpg (116KB, 530x354px) Image search: [Google]
wasps.jpg
116KB, 530x354px
>how do you faggots justify tupperware firepower?

wasps
>>
>>32491942
Those stupid plastic shells taking up space trigger my autism something awful.

Drum mags a shit.
>>
File: 1418845998037.jpg (140KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1418845998037.jpg
140KB, 640x427px
>>32491978

So it's cool when you want to arm yourself to be able to forcibly change your reasonably democatic goverrnment, but Syrian people (who were cucked out of gun ownership before) wanting to rid themselves of a second-generation dictator are all Islamist terrorists and should be carpet bombed?
>>
>>32492001
precisely
>>
>>32491942
It's not even a weapon. If 9mm it isn't enough to do any real damage, if it's .45acp anyone is fast enough to dodge em, and 10mm wouldn't be legal to manufacture anywhere because of treaties against strategic MREV ballistics proliferation. Pic related is clearly an commercial hole puncher.
>>
>>32492001
The thing you are not accounting for is that there are only three kinds of people in the middle east. Jihadis, those who support dictators that kill jihadis, and those who have given up and are just waiting for something to kill them so they dont have to live in the middle east anymore.
>>
>>32492001
I think the concept among more rational proponents of this line of thinking emphasize arming citizenry to have the capacity to RESIST a tyrannical government. It's not realistic for the populace to overthrow a highly developed nation's government without support from the armed forces, in which case it would be more of a military coup to restore democratic legitimacy.

Partisan guerillas can realistically help to weaken a tyrannical regime and support foreign forces that intervene to restore legitimate government, such as those fighting Napoleon's puppet government in Spain and the Republican and Anarcho-Syndicalists resisting the Francoists.

Same deal with the Syrians, except it's often very hard to tell which militias are fighting for democracy apart from the ones fighting for totalitarian Islamic theocracy.
>>
File: basedkurdistan.jpg (42KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
basedkurdistan.jpg
42KB, 360x360px
>>32492035
You are forgetting based Kurdish Peshmerga.
>>
shall not be infringed
>>
>>32491942
>need

I cannot fathom the mindset that equates need with requiring permission in a world of iPhones and other such indulgences.

Do you need that new phone? Why would anyone ever need a phone with so many features. All you need is to be able to make and receive calls.
>>
>>32491942
>enough firepower to stop an army

I disagree what with the effective ban on machine guns and explosives while standard troops of every military in the world now carry both.

Though stopping an army IS the main stated purpose for the second amendment. Clearly our right to keep and bear arms has been blatantly and dramatically infringed.
>>
>>32491965
>God given rights
implying rights aren't paid for...
>>
>>32492181
I think it was more intended to produce an army of the people rather than an armed soldier class and an unarmed populace subject to the armed class. In many European countries, only aristocrats and soldiers could bear arms so that the underclass could be controlled. An army representative of the populace would be loyal to the populace rather than the ruling "armigerial" class. A civil society shouldn't have to be equipped to resist its duly elected government, because an army of the people won't turn against the people. That's why many autocrats turn to foreign conscripts to suppress citizens. (e.g. Hessian mercs, Imperial German Bodyguard)

I think the 2nd was intended as part of the Constitution's safeguards against aristocracy, so that no hereditary armigerial class could emerge.
>>
>>32492176
Most people that own phones are responsible

But some people use them to buy and sell drugs and call prostitutes

Ban all cell phones

You don't NEED a cellphone to communicate anyways

Only the police and military should be able to call each other
>>
>>32491969
>It has no valid martial application and so shouldnt be protected under the 2nd amendment, though honestly it would be a dick move to ban what is essentially a toy since such a device would make it harder to use a pistol, not easier, and could even be considered a safety device to ensure idiots have a more difficult time rampaging.

The direction the Supreme Court has taken is that if it's a weapon, it's protected. Muh Practicality is not a factor.
>>
>>32491942
I'd be very wary of demigogues preaching equality to appease all while disarming the populace.

Doing all that while attempting to seize power should set off red flags.

Hilary Clinton should scare you.

She had ignored the Constitution in order to put her family in power.

When she lost she accused a foreign entity of preventing her from holding power.

Signs of a dictato
>>
only prob with this faggotry, is that shit won't holster
>Ib4doolweeeld
>>
>>32491942
Go to /POL if you want to start shit.
MODS!
>>
>>32491942
Justify it how? There's no justification for it; it's fucking asinine.

Oh, you mean legally? Why are you talking like that? You're not a legislator or a lobbyist or a judge, you don't have any influence there, it's beyond all of our concern.

But if you were? You should realize that it's useless in any real world scenario, and would be less reliable and effective than just reloading. Real life shootings don't work like the movies the developers and purchasers of junk like that are inspired by.
>>
File: 1470527781059.png (150KB, 310x335px) Image search: [Google]
1470527781059.png
150KB, 310x335px
>No flashlight
>>
File: 1419977905097.jpg (106KB, 615x928px) Image search: [Google]
1419977905097.jpg
106KB, 615x928px
>>32491942
>he only has two
>>
File: 1477621703224.png (133KB, 914x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1477621703224.png
133KB, 914x1090px
>>32491990
>>
File: 1466894896313.jpg (23KB, 280x246px) Image search: [Google]
1466894896313.jpg
23KB, 280x246px
>>32492746
WHEN?
>>
>>32492746
>Balls are touching
that's gay
>>
>>32492237
>implying the constitution "gives" rights
>implying the Constitution wasnt written as a heads-up to federal government on what IT is allowed to do, rather than the modern notion of a document that tells the people what they are sometimes allowed to do
>>
>>32491942

Would be neat in a rifle that takes glock mags
>>
Can the 9mm Vector take these mags?
>>
>>32492001
I don't think we should do anything there.
Waste of tax money.
>>
>>32491942 (OP)
Maybe i need a bigger dick. Maybe im not performing up to par with other men. You dont know my problems.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.