[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howa Type 89 when!?!?! God damn this is a sexy gun. I know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 500px-HowaType89Para.jpg (14KB, 500x119px) Image search: [Google]
500px-HowaType89Para.jpg
14KB, 500x119px
Howa Type 89 when!?!?! God damn this is a sexy gun. I know it looks identical to the Sig 550 but fuck is it hot. Why are they not making civilian versions of this gun?
>>
File: Type64.jpg (942KB, 2497x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Type64.jpg
942KB, 2497x1093px
>>32491017
Japanese Law, but desu I would kill for a Type 64.
>>
>>
File: tm-aeg-89-l.jpg (27KB, 576x348px)
tm-aeg-89-l.jpg
27KB, 576x348px
>>32491048
Japan needs to uncuck itself with its gun laws. They are having a massive issue with wild life eating crops. Due to restrictive gun laws there aren't enough hunters to keep the population down.
>>
Literally never. You could replicate one if you got custom furniture done (or pull it off an airshit) for an AR-180, but that's about as close as you're getting.
>>
>>32491078
Fuck, why are there so many airsoft pictures but i cant find any real photos.
>>
>>32491078
they would need to uncuck their entire government, the gun manufacturers there wanted to get into the foreign military markets but that was a no go and the government shut that down immediately. they were hoping if they could get into military market and if it succeed then maybe they could get into the civilian market.
>>
>>32491017
It costs too much and not many people will buy it. Why buy a $2000 gun when you can build a AR for $400?
>>
>>32491078
Yeah I heard about the needing more Hunters thing, Howa could probably make a Civilian version of the Type 64 and 86 for them, and at some point for the US Market but their people need to change there gun laws at least a bit.

>>32491100
Its just one of THOSE guns man, type in Taiwanese Type 57 or Type 91 see how many pics of real ones come up. At least we will see a Type 91 in the US
>>
So what are the actual laws preventing a spoterized version from being exported? The export shotguns and bolt guns, so is it just becuase it's a semi auto rifle?
>>
File: minebea PM9.jpg (674KB, 3204x1989px) Image search: [Google]
minebea PM9.jpg
674KB, 3204x1989px
I'd do a lot for the chance to get a nippon aesthetic Uzi
>>
>>32491146
I don't know which or what the law is call but i think all firearms are prohibited from export. it has to do with japan being an only self-defense country/anti-gun mentality. manufacturing firearms for anything beyond country is against exporting laws for them but they object to it mainly for various political reasons.
>>
>>32491146
Japan is not allowed to export 'weapons of war' this came into effect in 1975.

That's why Howa was exporting AR-180s to the United States from 1970 to 1974.
>>
>>32491187
Winchester and Browning have guns made in Japan. So the export of weapons isnt illegal
>>
>>32491048
I just wish Ian or MAC or somebody would at least get to do a video on one of these, because I'm really interested in them. It's pretty much Japan's only indigenous post-war weapon design and there's almost no info out there about it.
>>
>>32491213
There's a difference between weapons and 'weapons of war' according to Japanese law.
>>
File: t91.jpg (122KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
t91.jpg
122KB, 660x495px
>>32491124
Yep wolf are bringing in uppers.
>>
>>32491213
>>32491292

Yea. I have shot one 12 gauge Howa over under skeet setup and it was nice.

May I add though, the materials, craftmanship and overall aesthetics were beautiful, also it was very precise.

However I would pick up a designated Beretta skeet shotgun over it any day. It's difficult to describe, but Beretta and many other especially European over unders simply have that "shooter's insight" embedded into them. The difference is in those minute details that appear only if a lot of guys around you shoot guns and then give tons of feedback about them. I suddenly think that Howa didn't fully deliver it in this sense.

But it still was a very nice shotgun. Really well manufactured one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.