[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been bitten by the pistol caliber carbine bug...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

So I've been bitten by the pistol caliber carbine bug... HARD. I need a .45 caliber SBR. The 2 options I am torn between getting are an HK USC and converting it to a UMP45, or getting a B&T APC45. Are there any other options? Don't say the Kriss because I will be getting that in 10mm.
>>
>>32490842
hi-point
>>
>>32490842
beretta CX4 for Battlestar galactica feel
>>
hi-point
>>
>>32490858
>>32490968
Nah

>>32490877
I wasn't aware those were offered in .45, thanks!

I need more options before I spend $2000
>>
Tommy Gun
Does Sig have a 45ACP MPX yet?
>>
>>32491068
no 45 acp MCX
>>32491016
one of the several AR-type rifles
there are a few Uzi made in 45ACP
OR a Mac-10 for dat nostalgia
>>
marlin camp carbine

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/610171822
>>
Aero Survival Rifle
>>
nfa mac10 it isnt even much more than the b&t gun and you can get a lage upper
>>
>>32490842
Chris Super V
>>
File: LWRCSMG45.jpg (101KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
LWRCSMG45.jpg
101KB, 900x600px
>>32490842
The B&T will probably be less spendy. You will have to have someone convert a USC to a UMP by hand if you're not comfortable doing it yourself.

The LWRC SMG45 is supposed to be a lot like the UMP 45 and even takes the same magazines, and it is supposed to be out this year. Granted that it hits the market, this gun should not be overlooked. I own an LWRC M6A2 and they're guns are top-notch.
>>
>>32491738
i wonder how expensive it's going to be considering it looks like they used a barely modified ar-15 lower receiver.
>>
>>32491983
>lwrc
At least 2500, if not more
>>
>>32490842
your waifu is shit
>>
>>32490842
I like that low key rd ya got there.
>>
>>32490842
Don't be a fag, go to Macon Armory and get a .460 Rowland.
>>
talked to B&T the other day, the APC45 mags have issues, springs are too weak

if you do buy one, you may or may not have issues, but B&T is sending springs out to dealers to pass on to their customers (for free, if your shop charges you for these new springs, oy vey)

going down the options, you don thave a ton of 45 stuff out there thats actually worth it

youre looking at shit like

>AR in 45
not a lot of parts options out there, but doable, parts can be somewhat hard to source at times, probably the least expensive option

>vector
meme gun, super uncomfortable, weight distribution feels super weird, and dont even bother buying the rifle version. pistol is easy to SBR, not super fun to shoot IMO

>UMP
unobtanium incarnate, but if youre willing to shell out a ton of $$$$ can be had, usually in USC form (conversion also isnt cheap) and mags are not super cheap and pretty much require conversion

>thompson
not a ton of customization, fun as fuck to shoot, no recoil, but Auto Ord has shitty QC. have had to file out mags to get them to seat properly, have had mags come out during firing, and have had the gun (a semi only gun mind you) go burst mode on me. fun but needs tuning, recoil is nonexistent

>APC45
mags are fucking expensive, MAP on them is $106, on the bright side theyre metal, but ones out right now have underpowered springs in the mags but B&T is replacing them. fucking awesome trigger, smooth action, hydraulic recoil system, easy to SBR. i love shooting this thing, but B&T and its parts are not on the affordable side of things, should the $3k for an unconverted USC not be feasible but you want a top notch product this is probably your best bet. the gun pretty much requires a red dot though, the sights are very very minimalist.
>>
>>32492262
add on mac10, the pseudo 45 acp colt smg stuff like Thureon/JR carbines, hipoint carbines, glock carbine conversions, mechtech carbine conversions, etc

desu I'd go for an nfa mg
>>
File: tumblr_ohsd8q4toe1szcxzqo1_1280.png (200KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohsd8q4toe1szcxzqo1_1280.png
200KB, 600x599px
>carbine in .45 acp
fps still only about 1100 at best
>>
they make the TNW aero survival rifle for about $700 and its in fuddyfive 10meme and even 357sig
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.