[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child Operating http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/isis- islamic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: isis_kids.png (303KB, 641x361px) Image search: [Google]
isis_kids.png
303KB, 641x361px
Child Operating

http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-my-father-told-me-video-syrian-arab-army-saa-turkey-turkish-soldiers-mass-execution-gay-man-thrown-full-roof-execution-full-uncensored/
>>
>operating
They're shooting fucking handcuffed sand nigs.
>>
>>32491748
>not what every autist on this board aspires to do
>>
pe class has never been as rad as is pe class
>>
>>32491838
yes but it still doesn't make it "operating"
>>
this is not operating. this is indoctrination to become drone bait.
>>
>>32493536
If they play with their guns like adults, they're ready to die like adults.
>>
>>32493562
pretty much. and think about this: all that bullshit they put these kids through only for them to get vaporized by one targeted missile
>>
File: Goggles.jpg (51KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
Goggles.jpg
51KB, 620x420px
I've played enough MGS V to know how this ends
>>
>>32493562
>they're ready to die like adults
The thing about child soldiers is that they're usually subject to brutal mistreatment when they step out of line in even the slightest way, while also being showered with praise and given relative luxuries to enjoy as a reward for good behavior.

Making it some of the most vile indoctrination imaginable where the kids are basically brainwashed into being soldiers. The ones who don't want to be soldiers, don't usually survive.

This doesn't mean don't shoot them, they're going to be shooting at you or someone else who doesn't deserve it at some point, but that doesn't make it 'right'.
>>
File: DSCN1556_1.jpg (737KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1556_1.jpg
737KB, 1632x1224px
>>32493581

>only for them to get vaporized by one targeted missile

pic related from my second deployment. This is what a JDAM does to a 13 year old.
>>
>>32493819
>dey wuz mistreated
No fucks given. I'm sure every crackhead had a rough life too. It's their family's job to empathize with them. No one else owes you anything.
>>
>>32493581
or they send them to Europa with the rest of the 'refugee' horde and get weapons there from the criminal networks already in place. imagine gunchildren shooting it out with cops in the streets of Paris, Brussels, Berlin and London.
>>
>>32493819
>that doesn't make it 'right'.
it does. putting a wounded & dangerous animal out of it's misery is a moral duty.
>>
File: Germany killed itself.jpg (752KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Germany killed itself.jpg
752KB, 2048x1536px
>>32493911
>they send them
Cucks let them in. No problem there. The gunfights in France and Germany should be fun as fuck.
>>
>>32493918
You are arguing with a woman.
>>
>>32493873
>>32493918
watch yourself on that edge there.

>It's their family's job to empathize with them. No one else owes you anything
I don't know the circumstances of child soldiers in ISIS, but most of the ones in Africa have had their parents killed by the same warlords that conscripted them.
>>
File: shrug2.jpg (48KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
shrug2.jpg
48KB, 1200x630px
>>32493941
>edge
I have no idea who you are arguing with.
And you barely know what your argument is.
A male draws a weapon, it is now a combatant, it can now be dealt with. Millions of men have dealt with the situation for millennia.
>>
>>32493967
>A male draws a weapon
So if its a girl, you would let yourself be murdered by a isis loli that gets raped on the daily.
>>
>>32493967
>And you barely know what your argument is.
I thought that was pretty clear, child soldiers are often forced to go to war by their leaders, and tend to be subject to harsh indoctrination techniques to ensure loyalty.

I even said, go ahead and shoot them, since they're shooting at you!

But most of them are not picking up a weapon and going to fight by choice, which is why it's 'tragic'.
>>
>>32494025
Don't worry I anon I understand that things are almost never black and white.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.