[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What really happened in Waco, Texas between February 28 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 38

File: Mountcarmelfire04-19-93-n.jpg (49KB, 458x336px) Image search: [Google]
Mountcarmelfire04-19-93-n.jpg
49KB, 458x336px
What really happened in Waco, Texas between February 28 and April 19, 1993?

Is this event just another historical reminder that the government and it's military are not to be trusted and will use lethal force to keep you disarmed and at their mercy?

Do you agree with the claims of this documentary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU&t=153s
>>
File: 1483067425412.jpg (32KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483067425412.jpg
32KB, 800x800px
>>32483716
In a nutshell, pic related.
>>
>Is this event just another historical reminder that the government and it's military are not to be trusted and will use lethal force to keep you disarmed and at their mercy?

Yeah. Basically it's you against the world and don't ever forget they're bigger than you.
>>
>>32483716
They wanted to have a completely independent community on their own compound, which just happened to be armed, but the government didnt like that so they made up some bullshit about illegal weapons(they found inert grenades in mail going to the compound so they said they had full autos and assault weapons) and they when in and pretty much immediately started shooting when they saw someone, ever see that south park where the cops kill people to prevent them from killing themselves? Thats pretty much it, they didnt want these people being independent from the government cause that means no taxes for the government, amd they didnt want to risk a cult mass suicide cause that means less taxes for the government, so they went in heavily armed knowing there wpuld be a confrontation and killed everyone, im not saying koresh is innocent, he was a conman, the davidians though were completely innocent
>>
>>32483716
Dude violated the NAP by broadcasting his crazy over the airwaves.
>>
It's simple. Follow the "law" or they kill you and your family. These demons have no remorse.
>>
Just another instance of the Clinton family making an example of people.
>>
>>32483716
Anyone glad janet is dead?
>>
>>32483751
No, you retard.

They firebombed the compound with kids inside. They knew there were kids inside and they didn't care.

After the fact the FBI and ATF posed with the skeletonized corpses of said children. SAS was also on the scene.

It was a complete and total fucking disaster, and it wasn't even the last time the ATF completely fucked up; the most recent ATF complete fuckup was also in Waco.

The ATF either needs to be dismantled for top-down lack of necessity, incompetence, and unconstitutional actions acting as a legislative body, or killed completely the next time they falsely engage.
>>
>>32483716
They tried to burn them out, just like they set fire to the cabin Dorner was holed up in.
>>
>>32483716

> Clintons decided to go hard on guns
> gun people protested loudly
> Clintons sic their dog Reno on the farthest Right of the gun movement
> get bogged down in a shitshow raid in Waco
> shit gets embarrassing
> tell Reno to wrap it up
> Reno tells FBI, ATF (and Delta guys who were there but not there) to end the shit
> they start a fire and kill the witnesses
> everything gets buried

I'm not saying McVeigh was right, but if you worked for the Feds under the Clintons, you had that shit coming in spades.
>>
>>32483799
I think it's way more likely that Branch Davidians started the fire on accident or Koresh murdered everyone because he was a religious nutjob. That said, the ATF and FBI overstepped their bounds and did everything they could to escalate the standoff until they could justify shooting at the BDs.

>After the fact the FBI and ATF posed with the skeletonized corpses of said children.
Do you have a single fact or photo to back that up? That's so despicable that it doesn't seem real.
>>
>>32483799
My point still stands, if they had been left alone literally no one would know about them beside the locals cause before the atf and fbi got involved, they werent doing anything illegal that hurt anyone but no the aft went after them after them anyways
>>
>>32483826
Theres dozens and dozens of pictures of them smiling and posing in the burnt out ruins, like literally smiling with glee, not just for the picture
>>
>>32483791

I was at work and a news station was doing one of those "famous people that 2016 murdered the fuck out of"-things and when Reno came on I fucking cheered.

I hope it hurt like a motherfucker to be locked in that paralyzed, decaying shell and if there is a Hell, I hope that cunt gets a front row fucking seat.
>>
>>32483799
>tfw NRA controlled Trump and Jeff Sessions are now in charge of the ATF.

God I hope they open a long overdue can of whoopass on em.
>>
>>32483836
Where are the proofs?
>>
>>32483826

They posed in the smoldering ruins smiling with the burnt corpses of children behind them. It's a fact.
>>
>>32483854
>THEY DID IT THEY DID IT THEY DID IT
Gonna need some evidence, Alex.
>>
File: 093-01048.jpg (237KB, 1465x1183px) Image search: [Google]
093-01048.jpg
237KB, 1465x1183px
>>32483849
>>
File: furtyfive'enty.jpg (77KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
furtyfive'enty.jpg
77KB, 640x853px
Friendly reminder this is the only government you can trust.
>>
>>32483864
Doesn't look like he's smiling and high-fiving anyone over murdering children to me.
>>
File: 1478793835776.png (124KB, 382x491px) Image search: [Google]
1478793835776.png
124KB, 382x491px
>>32483864
I don't see dead kids
>>
>>32483828

> have a cult leader reported to be ordering illegal fans
> guy takes a jog every day all by his lonesome
> could nab him any day without a fight
> nah, better hang around in town with the locals, let the compound get tipped off and hit them when they can see you coming from a mile away

Ladies and gentlemen, your government.
>>
>>32483716
>Pedophile polygamist cult leader keeps people imprisoned in compound
>Starts broadcasting crazy shit
>Feds think they could be heavily armed / have illegal weapons so they try a siege instead of a raid
>Crazy cultists fire on the feds
>Situation grows increasingly desperate
>Some cultists want to leave but are held at gunpoint by cult elite
>Someone inside gets pissed and starts a fire
>Compound isn't built to code so people can't escape
>Anyone the feds hoped to save ends up dying anyway

Honestly, it sounds like /pol/ conducted the operation instead of the alphabet soup agencies.
>>
It's the duty of any government to destroy armed rebels.

Collateral damage in enemy camps is awkward but it's no different from snuffing Muslims. I favor murder of religious primitives and killing Koresh and followers proves their Imaginary Celestial Friend either didn't care or does not exist. Enemy cultures including children are not valuable, and anyone not a Branch Davidian should have no problem with killing false prophets.

They had the chance to surrender, just like MOVE in Philly. They failed to surrender, so fuck them.

They could have had a nice day in court with lots of publicity. They chose otherwise.

Of course I enjoyed the whole thing backfiring on the incompetent amateur-hour Renocrat-led attacking force. The way to reduce such a compound is not an infantry assault.

You don't get to set up your own internal country. Justified hate for Reno doesn't make Koreshians not vermin to be liquidated. I suspect no one will try internal secession during the Trump/GOP watch.
>>
>>32483873
>>32483879

You retarded ultranigger. They're posing in front of a burned out building that was full of women and children.

Go troll elsewhere.
>>
>>32483900
>They posed in front of skeletonized corpses of burned children!!!!!!
>They were smiling and high-fiving! THEY WERE PROUD OF IT!!!!
russian_chicken.jpg

Listen faggot, I'm on your side. I hate the fucking government and Reno was a monster, but you're doing the small-government crowd a disservice when you pull this infowars shit.
>>
>>32483893
Don't worry. With that mentality, you have got a hot piece of metal with your name on it. May death find you on swift wings demon.
>>
>>32483836
>>32483900
This reminds me of the overreaction that ultra gungrabbers and soccer moms have when they see an "assault rifle" or gun. You are literally seeing what you want to see.
>>
>>32483889
>>Pedophile polygamist cult leader keeps people imprisoned in compound

yes that is the official government claim, be you believe it or not. Do you trust their claims? anon?
>>
>>32483826
No, dingus, there's actual footage of them dropping firebombs from a helicopter onto the compound.

Here's a good read and a small portion of pics: https://copsproductions.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/cops-productions-blog-3-5/

I hope a /k/omrade saved the rest of the photos, they were fucking chilling.
>>
>>32483716
>trusting the government and military
>ever
Nope, if war taught me and my family something it's that there is always someone willing to kill you for money or other reasons. Whether you are their countryman or not. People that think the military won't do anything aren't the populace are either ignorant or living in a delusion.
>>
>>32483941
I find it highly likely.
>>
>>32483965
I bet you think Russia is the reason Trump won, too, or that we invaded Iraq because Saddam had WMDs.

Get a grip.
>>
Non-burger here, I know about this Waco business a bit, but who's this Reno person you're Talking about?
>>
>>32483716
Psyop getting terminated

Just like georgetown

>yfw when you think everyone drank the koolaid but the majority still got a bullet in the spine
>mfw no faces
>>
File: 200px-Mohammad.jpg (24KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Mohammad.jpg
24KB, 200x253px
>>32483941
Wouldn't be the first time.

>Bill Clinton and Janet Reno confirmed for heroes who removed American kebab
>>
>>32483987
No, but I don't have any delusions about the mental stability of a self-proclaimed prophet.
>>
>>32483799
>SAS was also on the scene.

They were invited along by Delta observers, because a good chunk of the civilians were British.

The SAS would not have carried out such an operation and if they had any hand in it, whatsoever, it would not have ended how it did.
>>
>>32483716
>Is this event just another historical reminder that the government and it's military are not to be trusted and will use lethal force to keep you disarmed and at their mercy?

More like they are not to be trusted and are basically a bunch of adult children who got into law enforcement because they were under the impression they'd get to shoot people and blow shit up and have been bored and resentful ever since and are eagerly looking for any kind of rationale to break out their toys and guns.
>>
>>32483900
>you said you had something
>he asked to see it
>you showed him something different
>he pointed that out

>REEE YOU RETARDED ULTRANIGGER

Man, it must have sucked to have parents who would never admit they were wrong. You'd have my sympathy if you weren't already an advanced douche yourself.
>>
>>32483938
>You are literally seeing what you want to see
>>32483925
>you pull this infowars shit

This.

The op ended with 'hostiles' dead, so the guys playing soldier will take some pics on the battlefield and be glad that it's over and they won. They probably have nearly the same attitude to the dead children that /pol/ does when black kids get shot, 'good riddance, rubbish removed etc' because they're similar sorts of people and in anycase, are inured to killing.

I've seen the same series of photos which had >>32483864 like everyone else here and it's just guys being photographed at the scene of an op, some of them are probably in a good mood but smiling in a photo doesn't mean much, people do it out of habit.
>>
>>32484040
>The SAS would not have carried out such an operation and if they had any hand in it, whatsoever, it would not have ended how it did.
One can only imagine what they were thinking as they watched it unfold.

OTOH: after the shit they pulled in Ireland, they're not actually nice people, just efficient soldiers.
>>
>government taxes hot beverages
REEE NO TAXATIONS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS I'LL KILL YOU ALL SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED STATES RIGHTS >:[

>government burns women and children alive
Well, that's not very nice. Oh well, how unfortunate, what are We the people to do...

Here are your taxes, sir.
>>
>>32484179
Don't do the crime if you can't handle the punishment. In Koresh's and the rest of Davidian filth's case the crime was treason and their punishment was to be excised.
>>
>>32484201
>In Koresh's and the rest of Davidian filth's case the crime was treason
To be fair, the Founding Fathers were a bunch of treasonous traitors too...
>>
>>32483716
Waco thread
>Jackbooted government thugs should have left them alone!
>Muh constitution!
>Muh rights!
>Muh don't tread on me!

Civil War thread
>Sherman_meme.jpg
>Jokes about burning half the nation
>>
>>32484201
So in other words, it all comes down to the usual, who has the bigger guns,numbers,fury and luck to not take the bullshit and come out on top.

war, war never changes
>>
>>32484231
War doesn't decide who's right, only who's left.
>>
>>32483864
could you go ahead and circle the skeleton kids in the pic?
>>
>>32483988
Janet Reno was the Attorney General of the US during the presidency of bill clinton. The Attorney General of the US is the chief law enforcement officer in the entire country.

she was the massivist of fucking cunts
>>
>>32483945
So that's a no on the proof?
>>
>>32484311
>So that's a no on the proof?
Anon doesn't have to find the proof, you're too obsessed with facts and figures that can be manipulated.

Anon is speaking from the heart, this is truthiness, the truth that you feel. Truth that you can't get from reports and biased books.
>>
>>32483945
>No, dingus, there's actual footage of them dropping firebombs from a helicopter onto the compound.
Whoa, definitive video evidence of mass murder by the state? How come Reno and Clinton never got sent to the chair with this kind of prosecutorial bombshell?! Quick, post it here in this thread senpai!
>>
File: Dividian.jpg (9KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
Dividian.jpg
9KB, 281x179px
So, this was the flag that flew over the compound supposedly

Notice anything?
>>
>>32484358
wtf i hate david koresh now
>>
>>32484358
>Notice anything?
I like to think that's a pro-life flag with a sperm penetrating an egg.
In my mind, I'm imagining this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
>>
>>32484311
>>32484294
>>32484080

what might be appropriate in a battlefield setting is NOT acceptable in a law enforcement setting.

taking victory pics on a burned out remains where dozens of americans were burned to death after being fire bombed by fucking tanks isnt an acceptable action for law enforcement.

If for instance, those pics were of the remains of the MOVE HQ from 1985, they would be featured in every history book witg a byline of police misuse of authority.

Everyone involved in the Waco siege should have been imprisoned and financially ruined
>>
>>32484442
So it wasn't helicopters it was tanks now? Fuck man I bet there is some awesome footage of that ....
>>
>>32484442
>what might be appropriate in a battlefield setting is NOT acceptable in a law enforcement setting.
I don't disagree with you but there's an opposing perspective which I'll argue as devil's advocate.

Those ATF/FBI/Delta are just doing their job, you could take a pic in most workplaces of a hard days work and it would be ok. That's kind of what they're doing when they're posing in those photos.

Other photos are literally just crime-scene photos of course.
>>
File: Waco2.jpg (41KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
Waco2.jpg
41KB, 600x467px
>>32484482
The place looked like Iraq

minus the sand niggers, wait....
>>
>>32484335
> he thinks the brass actually can experience any repercussions unless someone even higher up want them to
>>
>>32484229

waco was one of the times where the government did something clearly retarded and tyrannical, so antigov people like to circlejerk about it.
>>
File: gooop.jpg (36KB, 300x343px) Image search: [Google]
gooop.jpg
36KB, 300x343px
>>32484540
>one of the times
>>
>>32484358
Sperm Cell
Gadsden Flag
Star of (((David)))
Cell Receptors in the white part?
>>
>>32484576
>Cell receptors
Those are the seven seals from the lamb's scroll in Revelation
>>
>>32484585
Oh fuck... Ok, my mistake
>>
>>32484549

yes, one of the times.
>>
File: Got ur Gold.jpg (170KB, 650x583px) Image search: [Google]
Got ur Gold.jpg
170KB, 650x583px
>>32484612

You mean one of those moments of opportunity times?

risks and gambles in great schemes , we all take them.
>>
>>32483893
>It's the duty of any government to destroy armed rebels.

Pretty fine line between Armed Rebellion and Regulated Militia. It becomes a rebellion once the regulated militia fires a shot. ATF didn't even give them the luxury of surrender.
>They had the chance to surrender
Right, for there crimes of nothing against noone

>anyone not a Branch Davidian should have no problem with killing false prophets.

Because YOUR god and prophets are the right ones?

>You don't get to set up your own internal country

True, however saying it is one thing while doing it is another. Why were the Clinton's so threatened by a force of 76 people living on a several acre piece of land? If they had let bureaucracy reign, a flurry of paperwork would have had each member out on their ass within a week.

You have a very immature mindset, and I hope for your sake it doesn't get you killed.
>>
GUYS GUYS GUYS

WHAT IF

JEWS DID IT!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
>>
>>32484040
Nah I'm sure they already had their fill of gunning down civilians in cold blood in the Northern Ireland. Or even just shooting unarmed suspects in Gibraltar. something tells me they wouldn't have a problem with what happened in Waco.
>>
>>32484861
>something tells me they wouldn't have a problem with what happened in Waco
I think they might have thought it was clumsily done.

*They* might have black-bagged David Koresh on his morning jog and then infiltrated the following night, building by building.
>>
>>32483716
>Be ATF
>Get told you're gonna raid a compound full of armed pedophiles
>Have zero experience with rescuing hostages but tons of experience smoking out armed suspects
>Try to smoke them out with fire
>Tons of them die because they're nutcases who think god will protect them
>Chaos ensues and you shoot a bunch of fleeing survivors because you don't know if they're armed or not
>Try to cover up your incompetence with lies upon lies upon lies
>Turns out your corrupt bosses knew ahead of time most of the allegations were false and just wanted to get rid of an inconvenient malcontent

I honestly don't think the guys doing the bulk of the killing knew how wrong their operation was.

People who got "redpilled" about the government from Waco are fucking stupid, we've been brutalizing antisocial elements since even before 1776. Join or die, faggots.
>>
>>32485459
>I honestly don't think the guys doing the bulk of the killing knew how wrong their operation was.
that's why they took pictures of themselves with burnt bodies in the frame?
>>
>>32483871
Trump rounds, 45th president 70 years old
>>
>>32483945
That was MOVE in Philadelphia
>>
Waco is proof opposing Trump will get you killed.
>>
>>32484040
>The SAS would not have carried out such an operation

You forget that the people of the United Kingdom are still "subjects". If your government orders something, you have no way to retaliate other than hopeless diplomacy. Even if the SAS directly disobeyed and fought back, the rest of the British Military would have been sicced on them. The only way they could beat Parliament is if the Entire military decided to fuck them over.
In places like America its different because We The People CAN retaliate on our own. It even says we can in our Constitution. That's why the Democrats want to take our guns away, because they know we're getting tired of their shit and it's only a matter of time until we wise up and do what our Founding Fathers intended to do with a corrupt government.
>>
>>32485683
If the entire SAS defect they could easily wipe out every MP before the regular forces would do shit. They would chopper in and storm parliament
>>
>>32485459
>we've been brutalizing antisocial elements since even before
Less historically, what is COINTELPRO if not fucking up (usually illegally) elements considered antisocial by the establishment?
>>
>>32483716
Cultists played a stupid game.

ATF shot a dog.

Honestly they should have just strafed the place with an A-10 and called it a day.
>>
>>32484080
There are multiple photos of different operators posing with the SAME human remains in the link >>32483945
provided. These were not random "Stars and Stripes" style reporter photographs of soldiers doing their thing. These men were blatantly posing for the camera to show off the havoc they had created, smiling or not. This is wrong and should not be accepted as another event that the U.S. people just has to roll over and take it in the ass.
>>
>>32483799
>They firebombed the compound with kids inside.

Actually the branch dividians set the fire themselves, as verified by multiple independent investigation.

But this fact is met with autistic screeching.
>>
>>32485814
JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS REEEEEEEE
>>
>>32485599
This has nothing to do with Trump. It does however, have everything to do with the Clintons.
>>
>>32485814

Oh, and before said screeching can be had in ernest...

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Final_report_to_the_Deputy_Attorney_General_concerning_the_1993_confrontation_at_the_Mt._Carmel_Complex,_Waco_Texas

PDF's 4-9 are relevant to this claim.

>>32485829

Wait until i tell the thread the BD's were resisting a completely legal search warrant.
>>
>>32485700
With the majority of NATO covering Parliament's soddy ass? I don't think so.
>>
>>32485814
>USG has investigated USG and found USG innocent

Come the fuck on dude.
>>
>>32485871

>Danforth Report is the US government

At least you can try.

Did you miss the word "independent" or are you trying to act like a retarded tinfoiler?
>>
>>32485489
The question then becomes "did this guy know this burnt body was an innocent American civilian, or did he believe aforementioned body was a subhuman child rapist because the ATF investigators/leaders lied about a ton of shit?" Do you actually think every single one of the guys on the raid participated in the frame up job? Most of them likely got told to head out and fuck shit up and then proceeded to do exactly that.

It may surprise you to learn this, but not everyone in the world is a weak cuck who cries over every dead body. Most people celebrate when they kill an enemy. You sound like the kind of pussy who gets butthurt when soldiers take selfies with dead terrorists because "muh human dignity."

>>32485743
Essentially this. If you look into the lead-up, there was a past instance of armed conflict at the ranch, the cult was stockpiling weapons (legal or not), and they were following an apocalyptic ideology. It's not like the ATF shot up a pound full of adorable pomeranians, the BDs were 1 step away from going full Mad Max.

It's nice to think we live in a society where the dudes with guns and tanks "follow the rules" but most Americans are dumb niggers and subscribe to that slave morality while the dudes with guns do whatever the fuck they want because they have GUNS AND TANKS. The meek didn't inherit the earth, the people with a meek-rape fetish and an obsession with the destructive applications of kinetic energy did.
>>
>bootlicker thread

Everyone can go home.
>>
>>32485838
If the Clintons had power, why are they not president?
>>
File: 1481248700116.jpg (52KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481248700116.jpg
52KB, 480x360px
>>32483716
I’m no expert on the case, but it seems there really was no good guy here. My understanding:

>The Branch Davidians were legitimate cultists. Child abuse, polygamy, kidnapping, the works. Real laws being broken, children being hurt. Not full on Satanism, but extremely evil.
>Government freaked out at them gathering arsenal that would make any /k/ommando proud. Used the cult as an excuse to go after “gun nuts”. Killed lots of children.

The government was *more* wrong, but the Davidians still needed to go down. It could have been handled better. It was so badly handled it might have been better if they did nothing at all.
>>
File: 02-08-2012-035459pm1.jpg (177KB, 598x346px) Image search: [Google]
02-08-2012-035459pm1.jpg
177KB, 598x346px
>>32485888
It was Cook that told us over a sizzling platter of fresh beef fajitas that some of the BATF and FBI agents were about to be indicted on charges brought by the state of Texas for their roles in events between Feb 28 and April 19th 1993. So why weren’t they brought up on charges? There was a phone call made to Governor Anne Richards. The call came from the White House; Cook inferred it was from the First Lady, Hillary Rodam Clinton. This was substantiated by other sources in the FBI and Congress. Apparently, the First Lady was very concerned about the impact the whole Waco tragedy was having on the beginning of the President’s first term in office. Governor Richards told the Rangers to drop the investigation, they followed orders, and it went away. Cook and his boss, Senior Captain David Byrnes, both retired from the Rangers shortly after the Governor “had her way with them.”

Captain Cook told us that night that he had ‘almost’ told the Congressional hearings folks in 1995 the whole story, but they didn’t seem interested. The story that night over fajitas was that the FBI agents had been very uncooperative during the Ranger’s investigation and Maurice and David had a little chat with the “SOB’s,” sort of man to man, and the FBI gave them a business card with a name and a phone number on the back of it. The FBI men said if you have any problems with your investigation you should call that number and talk to the man whose name was written on the card. It was a number in Washington and the name on the back of the card was Vincent Foster, Counsel to the President, William Jefferson Clinton.
>>
File: bonus-marcher-camp-burn-down.jpg (13KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
bonus-marcher-camp-burn-down.jpg
13KB, 250x191px
>>32486481
Foster’s death and the Waco connection led us to other areas of interest: Who authorized the operational presence of the Combat Applications Group, (CAG) or “Delta Force,” (the United States military) at Waco? Only one person could, the President of the United States, and we weren’t going to get an interview with him.

Years later we would discover that President Clinton, at the urging of the First Lady and Vincent Foster, did, in fact, issue a Presidential Directive or PD, ordering the Combat Applications Group (Delta Force), to Waco to deal with the Branch Davidans and end the 51 day siege. That order was established on a precedent established by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s use of the Marine Corps to put down a riot of prisoners at Alcatraz in the late thirties and the use by President Ronald Reagan of Delta Force at the riots of the Cuban Muriel Boat People at the Federal Prison at Talladega, Florida in the late 80’s. On a Historical note. There was one additional occurrence of the use of Federal troops on American citizens. President Hoover had ordered the Chief of Staff of the US Army, Gen. Douglas MacArthur, to remove by force of arms what was referred to as the WWI Veteran ‘Bonus Marchers.’ Their encampment was near Washington DC. MacArthur and Major George S. Patton and Major Dwight D. Eisenhower led a contingent of armed troops with fixed bayonets and a column of Horse mounted Cavalry with drawn sabers followed by a column of combat tanks against the Marchers on the morning of July 28, 1932. Nine Marchers were killed, hundreds were injured and their encampment was burned to the ground.
>>
>>32486508
>interesting side note supplied by our Military sources may have had bearing on the President’s decision to send Delta to Waco. The reason for sending Delta to Talladega was because of the disastrous failure of the FBI HRT in a breaching operation, earlier at the scene. The same man who altered Col Jack Frosts’ 40 mm flash bang devices had attempted to do a wall breech using explosives to gain access to the rioters. This FBI explosives “expert” had overdone it, and blown up a pair of FBI black suburbans and injured some of his HRT team members. So it was that President Reagan had decided to send in the pros at Talladega and Mr. Clinton was convinced to send the CAG folks in to end the Waco standoff and win the perceived battle for dominance and control between Koresh and the US government.

It should be noted that President Clinton’s Presidential Directive was never repealed by President George W. Bush or President Obama. In light of new laws on the books like the Patriot Act, the National Defense Allocations Act and the actions of organizations like the Office of Homeland Security and the TSA, one wonders where Mr. Clinton’s Executive Order and the precedent it sets will be employed next. Or, has it been used since?
>>
File: 081-00126.jpg (104KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
081-00126.jpg
104KB, 600x475px
>>32486528
>Further twists and turns took place and we found ourselves hunting Delta Force! More documents from the Davidian Civil attorneys provided some interesting clues about Delta. It seems that the FBI Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) trained with the ‘D’ Boys (as they were referred to in the military) on a regular basis. The relationship was even ‘cozier’ than that. The HRT practiced the Delta tactics and shared some weapons systems with the Boys of Delta. So, when the FBI found themselves in a bit of a sticky problem, a long-term siege at Mt Carmel, they called on the Commanders of Delta, Brig. General Pete Schumacher and COL Gerald Boykin to take a look at the situation and give their expert opinion on how to deal with it.

>Delta patroling the scene looking for survivors through heavy smoke. 4-19-93
>>
>>32486140
Is there even any evidence of child abuse other than the word of the people who laid siege to the compound and set the building those children were in on fire?
>>
>>32486128
Because believe it or not, presidents are picked every 4 years by way of election and can only be president for up to 2 four year terms.
In stupid: Bill Clinton had lots of power. He was not elected another time because he served the maximum of 2 terms, so he lost some power. His wife tried to get that power again by using all of the power they had left. She failed.
Trump has nothing to do with the politics of 1993, because he was not a politician nor was he in power.
Fast forward to now, 2016, and Trump will be president in 2017. He STILL has nothing to do with politics from 1993 other than maybe trying to correct the wrongs done by the government then.
So yes Trump will (possibly) have more power, but the Clintons still have power because of their connections and money. Other than existing, this situation from 1993 has NOTHING to do with Trump.
The Clintons were in power though, with Bill Clinton as president, therefore it DOES have something to do with them.
>>
>>32486128
Because the Clintons had power when this happened in 1993 you dipshit. Trump was not in politics at the time so he had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>32486560
IIRC some people managed to escape the compound before the siege
>>
>>32483716
What we know for a fact happened is that the ATF decided "We cowboys now" and fucked everything up when discretion and patience would likely have ended the problem with relatively little fuss.

Unfortunately the FBI's decision to bulldoze the property and its somehow managing to lose notable quantities of physical evidence mean that the truth of the incident will never be fully known. And given that there were plenty of questionable decisions made by the ATF and FBI and distinct parallels with the fiasco that was Ruby Ridge throughout their involvement with Waco, this paints their narrative in a very unreliable light.

All we can truly say for certain is that the government was too overt and heavy handed the entire time and 86 people wound up dead.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOEJviB7gy4
>>
>>32483849
>>32483854
>>32483863
>>32483873
>>32483938
>>32483879
>>32484070
Proof #1
>>
File: 068-008881.jpg (46KB, 598x412px) Image search: [Google]
068-008881.jpg
46KB, 598x412px
>>32486707
Flags mark the dead
>>
File: 084-00491.jpg (42KB, 600x483px) Image search: [Google]
084-00491.jpg
42KB, 600x483px
>>32486707
>>
>>32486742
Red Flags mark the dead
>>
>>32486481

So in this word salad are you even attempting to discredit the hundreds of pages of reports?
>>
File: 086-008971.jpg (65KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
086-008971.jpg
65KB, 600x474px
>>32486752
Blast hole above the Bunker>>32486707
>>
>>32486757
>All those crispy drum mags
Thanks for ruining my day, anon
>>
>>32486754
> Lern 2 read
>>
File: 093-01046.jpg (37KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
093-01046.jpg
37KB, 600x485px
>>32486757
Trophy photo #2
>>
>>32486769

An unsourced green text, which has zero to do with who started the fire.
>>
File: 093-01048.jpg (38KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
093-01048.jpg
38KB, 600x485px
>>32486776
Trophy photo #3
>>
>>32485814
Yeah, and the cabin Dorner was in wasn't deliberately set on fire.
>>
David Koresh got what he deserved and got himself and his followers killed. Stay mad.
>>
File: IMG_20161229_155637.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_155637.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>32486782
https://copsproductions.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/cops-productions-blog-3-5/
> Source. I was born and raised in Waco
I'm so sorry that You can't comprehend That your precious Savior Hilary Isn't as Amazing as you think
>>
>>32486822
I could give a fuck about hillary, i do care about the truth.

I live outside Victoria so i could care fucking less where you are from.

The crazy, apocalyptic cult set the damn fire themselves.
>>
>>32486786
>dat oldschool woodland
>>
>>32486868
THEY HAD A FUCKING SCRIPT TEY WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THE PUBLIC YOU FUCKING DENSE BASTARD
Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?
>>
>>32486923
>wake up sheeple the post
>>
>>32486923

No shit, the president was embarrased as fuck about the hole situation.

Still does not mean they started the fire
>>
File: ebc.jpg (52KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
ebc.jpg
52KB, 564x704px
ITT.
>>
File: IMG_2977.jpg (61KB, 350x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2977.jpg
61KB, 350x290px
>>32486923
The only person I remember they interviewed during it was the guy who nearly killed my friends father.
>>
>>32486868
>*I couldn't
>>
>>32483791
Janet?
>>
File: 1368111839223.gif (134KB, 470x462px) Image search: [Google]
1368111839223.gif
134KB, 470x462px
>>32483799
>>32483945
>>32486923
>>
File: fidel_junior.jpg (68KB, 368x539px) Image search: [Google]
fidel_junior.jpg
68KB, 368x539px
>>32485495
Holy shit
>>
>>32483889

the pedophile claims only started popping up after the original blown raid then got extremely heavy attention after the government burned everyone.

how convenient
>>
>>32484358
gadsden snake impregnating a star of david
>>
>>32484489
>Those ATF/FBI/Delta are just doing their job
Following illegal orders is not their job.
>>
>>32484482
yes faggot, it was indeed tanks.

MBTs as a matter of fact.

used against americans

think that over while you're busy trying to think up a smarmy troll reply
>>
>>32485535
it was actual C4 they dropped on the MOVE niggers.

they said it was "breaching" charges
>>
Was David Koresh was the first one to get six stars before Grand Theft Auto.
>>
>>32483799
>The ATF either needs to be dismantled
NO.

Why do you retards keep advocating for this? Get rid of the ATF by getting rid of federal firearms legislation. You do NOT want the FBI in charge of this shit.
>>
>>32492781
Grand theft kek
>>
Any thoughts on Ruby Ridge?
>>
>>32484861
almost got me there, friendo

Not biting this bait.
>>
>>32485683
We're not "subjects" The entire military is loyal to the crown and monarchy, and that's it. It's the constabulary and metropolitan police who swear an oath to the government.

If there was ever a civil war, it'd be military vs whoever the crown opposes.
>>
File: mcveigh.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
oh hey whats going on in this thread
>>
>>32486868
So when the FBI told congress they didn't fire a single shot, but an independent company doing flyovers shooting with flir proved otherwise, they were still just a crazy cult? And the fact that they had an ATF PR person on-site was just a coincidence?
>>
>>32492810
I'm okay with the atf. Get rid of the dea.
>>
>>32484179
>A raid on taxed goods under the cover of night is equivalent to living your lifestyle apart from the government while on government land
Apples and Oranges.
>>
>>32492810
>FBI
how is the FBI worse than the ATF?
>>
File: 1455488561974.jpg (62KB, 648x430px) Image search: [Google]
1455488561974.jpg
62KB, 648x430px
>have a shitload of guns
>always worried about atf fire bombing my house
Anyone else know this feel?
>>
As always
The federal agents were a good boy, they dindu nuffin.
They were just trying to go to church an turn their life around. Oh lawdy
Give us more tax money fo dem programz.
>>
>>32493703
You should socialize more. Many ATF agents just want to bust assholes. My competition shooterbro hangs with cops and a local ATF agent. We were interested in how the ATF inspects manufacturers for compliance and he visited our shop. Cool guy who was pleased because he's likely used to dealing with ignorant paranoid white trash all day.

We decided not to manufacture when regular biz of toolmaking picked up, but it's not hard to do if you have reasonable capital.

The veteran/cop/government world is large and most of it is white. I'm in the South were cops are close to their local townspeople. The way to avoid hassles is know your stuff, KNOW PEOPLE and don't be a dick.

Gun enthusiasts sometimes have a mental problem where they love them some bangsticks but neglect even more useful things like human networking. If SHTF you'll need to join a militia, vigilance committee or similar. The Mormons TOTALLY get this and having been collective victims of government, they made sure to BE their local government while being very well arms.

Democracy, and society are not spectator sports.
>>
>>32493687
The FBI actually gets results.
>>
>>32494442
The CIA actually gets results.
>FTFY
>>
>>32495150
The CIA isn't responsible for enforcing federal laws, so no.
>>
>>32495165
Exactly, instead of Towering over innocent people, failing to identify terrorist, letting said terrorist commit acts of terrorism and Failing to Properly investigate a crime. Not to mention trying to Intimidate business and slander their reputation. they should actually pay attention to what the intelligence community collects and shares instead of trying to be Silver star sheriff's cowboy's, so yes.
>>
>>32495772
Butthurt CIA agent
>>32495165
Butthurt FBI or atf agent
>>
>>32495772
I have no idea what you're saying.
>>32495778
I'm not in the FBI, I literally just said they are worse for us than the ATF.
>>
File: Coincidence.jpg (63KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
Coincidence.jpg
63KB, 400x402px
>>32483716

I remember when it happened and I was a kid.
My family was in blue pill mode, and we literally believed the Jews and media.

When it happened, I remember talking about it with my family. Oh no they killed a pedophile stronghold and accidentally mascaraed some christian families being held hostage, because they were brainwashed.

Looking at all the shit now, the Government decided to Strong-arm Christians and use tanks on families because they were literally scared of Turner Diaries tier shit, because of the physical infiltration of ZOG shills.

It was horrible and an over reaction. All the people involved should be ashamed of themselves for killing good people in the name of Big Government and communists behind the scenes.
>>
File: 350x197.png (21KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
350x197.png
21KB, 350x197px
>>32495785
The FBI shouldn't be in charge or Enforcing Federal laws or at least less Retards as Directors.

> They have proven they are incompetent for the task literally countless times
>>
>>32483716
I know someone who was a kid at the compound. It was a botched rescue. There is no doubt at all kids (and vulnerable adults) were being abused.

Fuck this whole thread.
>>
>>32495882
I don't care about that, the FBI is in charge and you don't want them instead of the ATF. End of story.
>>
>>32483879
Zoom on his hand that's holding the rifle. Move directly right from there, until you get to the first clump of solid material in the ashes. In relative terms, it looks like it's 20-30 feet behind him and maybe 4 feet to his right.

The first thing you get to in that clump is a skull. Looks like there's a couple more at the top left of the clump. And it looks like there's about 3 ribcages in the ashes just forward of the clump.
>>
>>32483889
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>32483826
Go watch the flir footage. And the congressional hearing associated with it.
>>
File: c.gif (423KB, 347x194px) Image search: [Google]
c.gif
423KB, 347x194px
>>32485495
>>
File: 1473201655922.jpg (78KB, 750x517px) Image search: [Google]
1473201655922.jpg
78KB, 750x517px
>>32483826
0w0 what's this~?
>>
>>32483889
The fire could have also be started by a defective tear gas grenade fired by the feds. But really the story boils down to crazy cultists. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
Waco and Ruby Ridge are instances where the ATF and FBI played Spetsnaz.
>>
File: img-resize.jpg (34KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
img-resize.jpg
34KB, 640x628px
>>32492580
>Illegal orders
>>
File: preach_it.jpg (99KB, 450x313px) Image search: [Google]
preach_it.jpg
99KB, 450x313px
>>32500233
>>
>>32484223
Difference is, they won...narrowly.

Real life ain't like Star Wars...rebellions are rarely sucessful, or led by "good guys"
>>
File: 1479505620735.png (989KB, 1000x568px) Image search: [Google]
1479505620735.png
989KB, 1000x568px
>>32485495
>>
>>32485599
You know Clinton was the President back then.
>>
>keep illegal machine guns in your sex compound
>they Feds come
>fight them
>lose

WOOOOOOOOW police brutality!
>>
>>32483716
It was an MK Ultra shop that went rogue. Feds had to close the loose end.
>>
>>32484358
>Branch Davidians
>Star of David
Who'da thunk.
>>
>>32484442
>fire bombed by fucking tanks
Lolwut
Tanks can't firebomb, they don't have the capability.
>>
The boys in Waco bought a few too many dogs.
>>
>>32501092
>illegal machineguns
Except it was just hellfire devices. The 90s equivalent of a bumpfire stock.
>>32501141
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_tank
>>
File: 1483228210976.jpg (136KB, 563x802px) Image search: [Google]
1483228210976.jpg
136KB, 563x802px
>>32495150
>>
>>32483893
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>32484540
>implying they don't do that on a daily basis but with better coverups and also in foreign nations
>>
>>32483998
they werent even kebab, they were failed seventh day adventists. I had to hear so much shit about that in school after it happened, because my mom is SDA and forced me to go to a SDA school. after 6 months of that bullshit religious school I told her "those people are full of shit", and she listened to a recording i made of the crazy shit. fuck those insane motherfuckers. watch the revelation seminars on youtube.
>>
>>32484368
that nigga name was Vernon
>>
File: hillary tribute.jpg (143KB, 807x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hillary tribute.jpg
143KB, 807x1024px
>>32483716
A Clinton was president.
>>
>>32484642

It won't get him killed. It will get another pretty good amount of children killed.
>>
File: 45_70_sexual_healing.jpg (2MB, 5509x1801px) Image search: [Google]
45_70_sexual_healing.jpg
2MB, 5509x1801px
>>32483871
>>32485495
.45-70 Govt confirmed for best round in history
>>
>>32501092

Are you a shill or stupid? Which one is it? How hard is it to do simple research? It's a fact they never found anything illegal in there.

For the sake of the argument though... people have the right to own whatever they want.

Shall not be infringed you fucking commie.
>>
>>32495906

Even if that is the case. Let's just say it is. Do "opuhhrayturs" take trophy hunt like pictures after failed botched rescue attempts that killed an extreme amount of children?
>>
>>32495816

This. But the shills and brainwashed blue pilled Redditors that have been coming by the hordes will tell you otherwise.
>>
>>32493642
>[...] living your lifestyle apart from the government while on government land
You mean while on private land, right? But let's not bring factual accuracy in here...

Apples and oranges indeed.
>>
>>32501177
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_tank
A. Not firebombs
B. None were in inventory at the time, even if you were inclined to count flamethrowers.
You'd be better off claiming it was caused by a M202 FLASH.
>>
>>32501240

One could light that shit up with a few cans of gasoline and no one would be the wiser.

Point is. No one would have died had our commie government not interfered with what people where doing in their private land.
>>
>>32485459

>anti-social

Considering the majority of humans are of double digit IQs...

Perhaps being anti-social is not such a bad thing after all.
>>
>>32486731
>>32486742
>>32486757
>Crime scene photos
>>32486776
>>32486786
>not smiling
Try harder.
>>
File: 46546.jpg (11KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
46546.jpg
11KB, 300x199px
I think the heat was on Clinton at the time
About his involvement in Mena Airport
Every time Clinton was in the shit he blew something up or killed someone!
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.