[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never take back the holy land >you will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 8a4.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>you will never take back the holy land
>you will never invade poland for the fatherland
>you will never march all the way to berlin for the motherland
>you will never storm the beaches of normandy
>you will nuke japan
>you will never fight 36k imperial forces with your fellow samurai
>you and your fellow guardsman will never hold out long enough for the pope to escape

HELP /K/ IM RUNNIN OUTTA REASONS TO LIVE
>>
>>32476963
>you may soon take up arms to put down violent lefties rioting and pillaging America come January 20th

Take heart, anon
>>
I can see why. You still use pepe memes.
>>
>>32476963
Generations before accomplished those great feats so that you could have the freedom that they were denied.
>>
>>32476963
Steel yourself, anon!

One day we might be able to fight off a homeland invasion or have a conflict worth enlisting for.

Or be able to fight off against a second American Civil War (Fat chance, but fun to entertain)
>>
>>32477006
delet this
>>
>>32476963
>>you will nuke japan
>d-do you have something to tell us anon?
>>
>>32476963
we get it you listen to Sabaton. no one cares
>>
File: 1426049322129.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
1426049322129.png
128KB, 579x523px
>you will never die somewhere in the hills of southern Germany when your platoon of leopard 1s is overrun by soviet armor
>>
>>32476963
Are you some kind of pussy? At least you can join the culture war and reject progressive thinking and values, faggot. Learn how to use memetics and trolling to your advantage.
>>
File: asian difficulties.gif (50KB, 276x366px) Image search: [Google]
asian difficulties.gif
50KB, 276x366px
>>32476963
>you will nuke japan
Steady on there Wang.
>>
>>32476963
You could join the YPG and remove Kebab
>>
>>32476963
Mecca will be nuked in the next 8 years. Iran will probably take the blame.

Screencap this post.
>>
>>32477017
Theres this guy who ince said, and im paraphrasing,

>"The reason why we live in a lazy society, is because our fathers and their fathers faught and died so that we could have the things we do today. Our youth has no idea what it means to work for food, for water, even for the simplests things, like talking to someone.

We as fathers failed to raise our children right, by fighting and dying for everything they have."

This is paraphrased, and he explains it better, but this sums up America. The reason this kid isnt going anywhere in life and veiws himself as a fialure. Because we let his Generation lie around and handed them everything on a silver platter.

Thus is the world. One generation works hard for the next, that Generations slums around, making it 2x harder the the next generation as it was for the first.

Fucking faggots need to take up arms and do something about things. Like world hinger. The only reason other countries are poorer than we is because 1. Theyre all lazy niggers.
And 2. Our companies move into their area and take up all of their resources. If they really wanted to acomplish somrthing, we not forcefully take back that land for those people, and give it back to them.

But then again, isnt that what we've done as a country from the very begining (past WWI)
>>
Soon we will retake the west in a genocidal Racial Holy War
>>
>>32476963
Don't worry the country will implode sometime in the next few years, then find something cool to do.
>>
>>32476963
Then do something about it, faggot. Go be that guy dedicated to sucking as much dick before he dies as he can.

You're already almost there, OP.
>>
>>32477902
It was the "greatest generation" who started putting all sorts of nigger loving policies in place and fleeing all US major cities

They were the start of the cancer that was ruining the US

Here's hoping Trump fixes shit
>>
>>32477938
This is true. Obama was the 2nd worst president (I'm looking at you, Carter) to have been elected. And its because of shit heads who think people are equal.

While i beleive people are CREATED EQUAL, and should be looked at as such, there are some people, and even groups of people, who are incapable of doing things right.

I think that womencant drive correctly (im not even joking, you should come to the west coast, the women here are mostly {MOSTLY} gorgeous, but Goddamn, can they not drive without endagering the lives of others.)

And theres some men too that drive like assholes, but the majority of women here cant figure out how to not rear end someone, or cut them off bad enough to not get hit from behind (as they should ;)

And while i think that blwck people should be able to do the same things as white people, i think that they are incapable of being level headed. There are the few and the proud that are reasonable and pretty good generally, but most ive encountered have a mind set of "im going to fuck you over before you fuck me over!"

Just like Jews "Imma steal your shekeld before you steal mine!"

What am i getting at? We need to stop sympathizing with retarded people or groups of people, however, we shouldnt punish the few for the majority's actions, either.
>>
The cause doesn't matter because war looks like war so find a fucking war and go kill something.

Problem fucking solved. Join military and get paid, or go volunteer. Oh, wait, OP was shitposting or he/she/it would have already been in combat instead of ITT.
>>
>>32476963
literally and without memeing fucking kill yourself
>>
>>32478381
>he/she/it would have already been in combat

you can join and never see combat, you know
>>
>>32477853
It's ok, you can still die somewhere in the hills of southern Germany when your platoon of NEETs is overrun by kebab.
>>
File: 2671.jpg (77KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
2671.jpg
77KB, 612x816px
>>32476963
>you will never be extremely comfy and collect a bunch of dumb guns while living life on your own terms

oh fug wait
>>
File: 1478333007980.jpg (81KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478333007980.jpg
81KB, 350x500px
>>32478533
Get a better waifu anon
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.