[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling a gun privately for the first time. Should I do anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: dong.png (290KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
dong.png
290KB, 343x432px
Selling a gun privately for the first time. Should I do anything special? Maybe grab the guy's license and run it or something? I don't know how this works.
>>
Pls, he's coming at 6:30 today.

I don't want to be just like:
>Y-y-y-y-y-you a felon?
>>
>>32473011
no, you don't run a dudes license if u do private. that's the whole point of private sales.
>>
>>32473011
just ask to do a pat down, make sure the gun isn't loaded, if he has a gun on him, ask him to put it in his truck, and than safely exchange the money for the gun. also depends upon which gun u got for sale. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. Also, try and meet in a neutral territory, somewhere away from gang territory, maybe near the local police station, maybe across the street from the cops... that's how ive done it b4
>>
>>32473094
Okay, so what's the non-autistic thing I do then? Just not sell to a thug looking motherfucker?
>>
>>32473110
exactly, also, try not to use more graphic language around him, as it will make you look inexperienced and he probs wouldn't buy from you.
>>
>>32473109
I'm just having him meet by my place. I live in a nice neighborhood and I'm not really concerned that he's a gangster or anything. I live in rural Virginia.
>>
>>32473121
ah, alright, you should be safe. do you have a good relationship with your neighbors? also, how old does he sound?
>>
>>32473128
Nice old black guy with a good family. Neighbor on my right is a teacher. The police have been to my house within 5 minutes before (for unrelated reasons).

I think I'm good. I just wanted to know whether or not I had a responsibility legally.
>>
>>32473141
well, he sounds nice, good luck
>>
>>32473165
Well I am selling at the original price. $225 for an 870. Hell of a deal honestly, but I was willing to go down to $200.

For some reason I got offers of like $160 and people asking me to drive 3 hours. Lmfao, why do people do that?
>>
>>32473121
Dude, me too

I'm on Southwest Virginia
>>
>>32473313
I'm 45 minutes North West of Roanoke. :)
>>
>>32473320
Wanna join a Kik of a bunch of guys in Virginia? Most are from /k/
>>
>>32473332
I'm moving to Taxachussets unfortunately. That's why I'm selling the firearm. Too much hassle to have fun with and I need the move money.
>>
>>32473357
Well shit, I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>>32473360
It's fine. As much as I love guns, the benefits outweigh the cons. I need clientele for my web design work and the rural area doesn't exactly have a demand for that.
>>
>>32473109
>pat down
Unless you are in the TSA don't do this. Sell the weapon and part ways it's as simple as that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.