[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I learn about guns in a country where I can't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: BRA_orthographic.svg.png (36KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
BRA_orthographic.svg.png
36KB, 260x260px
How can I learn about guns in a country where I can't have one? I like weapons. I want to learn the theory untill I can get my hands in guns.
>>
>>32465225
You acquire one illegally and tell absolutely nobody about it.
>>
>>32465225
Youtube gun channels from Brazil are pretty good in the other hand there's no good channel in spanish which bothers me
>>
>>32465248
I don't have enough money to buy expensive and illegal ammunitions.
>>
>>32465225
just read wikipedia articles and wathc youtube videos its honestly how 99% of posters here got 99% of their knowledge
>>
>>32465225

Build one. There's plenty of material around.
>>
>>32465297
You need to hire a homeless person to help you for this. Pay him little and tell him what you will need to do. Have him approach someone you know is armed and have him ask them for money or something. While they are distracted you bludgeon them to death and take their gun. Take the homeless guy out to some woods and put two in his skull.
>>
Which state are you from?

I heard southern people have a bit of a gun culture.
>>
>>32465339
Living in south.
>>
>>32465381
I talk with a Gaucho i met on steam. The guy have an illegal .32 rifle and a "garrucha", according to him the police gave 0 fucks about it being illegal since he had no criminal record and looked like a decent guy.

>tfw you will never hunt hogs in the pampa
>>
Just visit Paraguay.
>>
>>32465447
They do look to the other side when it happens mith Gaúchos, but I'm from São Paulo and they don't treat as equal. Also, I can't depend on the cop humour. Fuck comunismo.
>>
File: 1454007955490.png (585KB, 2754x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1454007955490.png
585KB, 2754x1397px
>>32465225
>Forgotten weapons
>c&rsenal
>world of guns game on Steam
>Wikipedia articles on basic firearms mechanics (blowback, gas operated, roller delayed blowback, open bolt, etc)
>the /k/ wiki in the sticky

The above is a good start and freely available information
>>
>>32465529
Must suck to not even be able to have a gun in your house for defense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZX7X3pJgH8

If our sticky wasn't shit, this would be at the top of our board.
>>
>>32465225
While not much, they have *slightly* decreased it. Just find a way to not be poor, get them anyways from a different source and bribe the popo
>>
For a nice historical overview of firearms, I like the firearmshistory blog at blogs pot (I think 4chan still blocks links to blogs pot, so I can't post the full link here). It will take you from the very first firearms to how modern firearms are made.
>>
>>32465559
>c&rsenal

Nah
>>
i thought brazil was making guns legal?
>>
>>32465225
i would trade a few gun rights for the abolishment of rhe DEA and an end to the war on drugs
>>
>>32468206
Are you toilet posting again?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.