[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been away for a year. Did /k/ suddently got an influx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
I've been away for a year. Did /k/ suddently got an influx of newfriends, or is /pol/ leaking all over the site again?

What the fuck is it with this cuck obcession I'm seeing everywhere and where the fuck are my Rhodesia memes?

Are y'all infected by the Shillary propaganda?
>>
you have it backwards newfag, /pol/ is right wing
>>
>>32463773
In other words He's right /pol/ is everywhere and needs to be deleted and any thread about politics should be deleted and banned forever
>>
>>32463745

not much has changed since 1 year ago newfaggot

/pol/ is full of newfags and all over plebbit though
>>
>>32463773
Also only newfags call other people newfags
>>
>Did /k/ suddently got an influx of newfriends
Not suddenly, its been happening for years like boiling a frog
>/pol/ leaking all over the site
Not notably more than any other time
>What the fuck is it with this cuck obcession
Its the new meme word, like fag or autism
>where the fuck are my Rhodesia memes?
Got tired and trite, plus bad rep from thatguy falseflaging those camo threads. Still have threads occasionally
>>
>>32463773
Only /pol/ is that obcessive about niggers and being cucks. Also only /pol/ is that guilliable into beliving a racial war is comming,

>>32463965
Nigger I've been here since 2008. POOL'S CLOSED you weak retard.
>>
>>32463993
>>where the fuck are my Rhodesia memes?
>Got tired and trite, plus bad rep from thatguy falseflaging those camo threads. Still have threads occasionally

You mean that autist that tried to create that whole "anti-poaching" thing just so he could get acess to "operator" gear and LARP his Rhodesian fantasy?

I thought that guy got shot down when some concerned faggot emailed the South African government.
>>
>>32464391
I've been here since 2006 Kike, glad to see YouTube still broadcasting Old raids
>>
>>32464411
You're thinking of JohnnyIshootstuff, hes still around trying his anti poaching thing and shilling his youtube channel, but its on the back burner. I was talking about that whole NE Rhodesian camo thing where Thatguy got assblasted that nobody wanted repro kryptek so he decided to shit all over everything Rhodesia and now people post about it less for fear that the autist diaspora will reeeee and shit all over everything.
>>
>>32463960
Yes it did.

We went from talking about guns&ammo, and interesting things like history and armor and wars... to becoming gear whore preppers with operator fantasies, who hate swords, insert political discussion into EVERY thread and suddently think any gun bellow .50BMG can't be used for self defense.
>>
File: walken_koons_0012.jpg (33KB, 666x346px) Image search: [Google]
walken_koons_0012.jpg
33KB, 666x346px
>>32463745
/pol/ doesn't even pretend they aren't from /pol/ anymore. They think they're likeable.

Yes, there has been a surge of newfags lately. But as always us original faggots are still lurking because the ride doesn't end.
>>
>>32464533
Why do you fucks stay silent?

> Evil prevails when good men do nothing.
>>
File: 0.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>32464564
Because ive been here since 2005. You know what happens when you call a newfag straight of Reddit and Facetwit a stupid, cancerous, newfag bitch that should drink bleach?

They say

>No I'm not, you're a newfag

It's tiresome and an argument best left to neets who have to time to squabble about such nonsense.
>>
>>32464391

'07 here. looks more and more like youre the newfriendo here
>>
>>32464675
Been here since moot was testing out 4chan software in 02, lurk moar
>>
>>32464648
>Reddit and Facetwit

Not the guy you are replying, but every time this year the media mentioned "4chan" I suddered inside.

We all know 4Chan had nothing to do with Trump, but as soon as we were labelled as alt-right and his main supporters we had a wave of newfags hitting this site for everything Trump.

Initially it was 3-4 fringe assholes from /pol/ spamming memes because they had too much free time, now it's a cancer fest for autists.
>>
>>32464690
moot is gone now, is it ok for we to make fun of him and his sjw girlfriend?
>>
it's because gookmoot took our (you)s away
>>
File: 1427684435170.png (163KB, 498x580px) Image search: [Google]
1427684435170.png
163KB, 498x580px
>>32464707
Moot lives forever anon. He is our founder.

It's like asking if we can go-to Church and piss on Jesus. You're in the house he built.

>Pic related

Moot random posted on /b/ ( don't ask me why I was there, reasons) at a Cubs game shortly after he sold 4chan. /b/ lost its shit and thread 404d within 10 minutes. I think that's when he introduced Webms.
>>
>>32464391
2006 here newfriend.
>>
The liberals are freaking out and revealing themselves.

In a couple months or so we're going to have good mods and they're finally going to purge all of the leftists, cucks, degenerates, bootlickers, kikes, and shills.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.