[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How soon are we going to get Russian imports again? I mean reasonably.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

How soon are we going to get Russian imports again? I mean reasonably. The Don goes into office on January 20, how long before we actually see prices go down?

Will the fucking libtards filibuster over something as dumb as that?

Could we realistically see Svt-40s and SKSs for $300 each?

Trying to see if I should buy an SKS for $400.
>>
under trump? not a chance in hell

guy wants to "empower american industry" that means he won't import shit, EVEN if he gets persuaded to, the prices are going to be hellish because lolprotectionism
>>
>>32463281
Doesn't he also listen to the NRA?
>>
File: 1422586609345.jpg (457KB, 763x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1422586609345.jpg
457KB, 763x1200px
>>32463288
no he doesn't, he ain't even that pro-gun
he was in-fact pro Assault-weapons-ban back in 2000
you think a shitty gun organization would persuade him to override his economic plans?
he probably used NRA endorsement to secure second amendment vote as well

the only thing trump cares about is the chinese bogeymen and how they're ripping us off in trade or some shit
>>
Sanctions are hard to overturn, there will be more on Russia before Obama leaves office.
>>
Jan 20
>>
>>32463340
on Jan 20 Trump will be sucking more circumcised jew dick and begging the UN to let them build their illegal settlements again.
>>
Thank you Papa Putin!

Please I hope to kek that Russia/US relations get better, and that suppressors get removed from the NFA.
>>
>>32463266
the sanctions on russia are not about guns.
its about the urkraine/crimea war

the sanctions are a good thing
>>
>>32463330
>Sanctions are hard to overturn, there will be more on Russia before Obama leaves office.
Ordinary sanctions, yes.
EO sanctions, Trump can just nullify them, with no recourse from anyone else.
>>
>>32463266
>Could we realistically see Svt-40s and SKSs for $300 each?
No. For the millionth time no.
http://parallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforums.yuku.com/topic/4077/For-reference-why-SVT40s-cant-be-imported
>>
>>32463266
Thank you Papa Putin!
>>
>>32463357
let's not shit ourselves
trump's only care is economy (or at least right now)
even if he wants to get suppressors off the NFA, or repeal an anti-gun amendment he's gonna have to go through those congress jockeys, and like the freedom hating niggers they are, there's a 95% chance they'll disagree with him

there's no hope for gun laws unless you plan on ramming a van with 5 tons of fertilizer bombs to the ATF's headquarters, assault the building and execute every single one of them
>>
>>32463281
This. Did you guys even pay attention to the platform of the guy you voted for?
>>
>>32463377
That's an ATF notice, that was created in response to an EO.
An EO could wipe it clean and force the ATF to mass grant permits.
>>
>hurr why does nobody buy American muh jobs save me Trump
>when is Trump going to facilitate my purchase of cheap russian junk? This American made stuff costs too much

Morons
>>
>>32463400
>votes for people simply because they're in a particular party and doesn't judge them on their issues
you're a special type of fucktard, and no i didn't vote
>>
File: 1453683043383.jpg (54KB, 723x935px) Image search: [Google]
1453683043383.jpg
54KB, 723x935px
>>32463351
>be Palestinian
>stab babies and pregnant women
>wonder why people sympathize with Israel
>>
File: 1460469304659.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460469304659.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>32463435
>be jew
>bomb babies and pregnant women
>wonder why people sympathize with palestine
>>
>>32463406
It's a bi-lateral treaty you boob. Read the whole fucking thing. It needs the approval of Congress AND the Russian government to become void.
>>
>>32463351
How is /pol/ handling this? Have they finally turned on Trump or are they pro Israel now?
>>
File: 0JLHItz.jpg (4MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
0JLHItz.jpg
4MB, 3888x2592px
>>32463444
kek.
>>
>>32463444
Well maybe if u stopped hiding in apartments they wouldn't get bombed with u
>>
File: kandpol.png (2MB, 1074x1107px) Image search: [Google]
kandpol.png
2MB, 1074x1107px
>>32463460
i don't browse /pol/ so i don't know

but whatever is happening there, i'm sure extreme butt-hurt because their "god emperor" delusions got shattered
>>
>>32463446
I doubt Russia supports the ban and the congress has a gop majority.
>>
>>32463527
>congress has a gop majority.
>implying the congrss isn't riddled with anti gun niggers
>>
>>32463460
I think /pol/ supports Israelis because they're more religious than their atheist Jewish counterparts here who only claim to be Jewish for nepotism reasons. They're also fiercely nationalist and hate slims so there's that. But /pol/ does hate the corrupt Israeli government for 9-11 and taking so much US money and stuff so there's that too.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (353KB, 616x693px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
353KB, 616x693px
>>32463460
Most still like trump but there is a decent sized chunk (who may or may not be leftypol trolls) who say he is controlled by the Jews. Others say he is just kissing up to Israel because most Republicans support Israel.

Either way, /pol/ has been a complete shit show recently
>>
> all these CTR shills claiming Trump is antigun.

Hillary lost.
>>
>>32463792
>wants to get rid of gun and magazine bans
>wants to repeal the Hughes Amendment
B b b but he's obviously antigun playing the long game guise! Worse than Hill who promised tight gun control!!!
>>
>>32463819
literally where did he say that?

if he really said that i'd cum buckets
please let this be true
give links now
>>
it'd kill you to buy American?
>>
>>32463884
https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Second_Amendment_Rights.pdf

Highlights:

>Gun and magazine bans are a total failure. That’s been
proven every time it’s been tried. Opponents of gun rights try to come up with scary
sounding phrases like “assault weapons”, “military-style weapons” and “high capacity
magazines” to confuse people. What they’re really talking about are popular semiautomatic
rifles and standard magazines that are owned by tens of millions of
Americans. Law-abiding people should be allowed to own the firearm of their choice.
The government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people
are allowed to own.

>The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of
your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of
Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works
in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every
state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can
do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.

Nothing specific about the Hughes amendment, but there's the Hearing Protection Act, which is a start at least.
>>
>>32463972
Donald Jr. Is really pro gun and he had an interview with silencerco about the hearing protection act and what President Trump would do to help gun rights
>>
>>32463972
then why the heck did he not act up yet?

his jew masters keeping him on a leash or what?

i want and undocumented legal SBR now
>>
>>32463891
https://youtu.be/poRi-EI7rGk
>>
File: 1482220069168.png (522KB, 872x740px) Image search: [Google]
1482220069168.png
522KB, 872x740px
>>32463281

I dont follow politics but isnt he the guy who said hed buy a suit of equal quality made in china if it was cheaper and that he thinks we can be as competitive as them in many areas
>>
>>32464049
He isnt president yet you retard
>>
>>32463266
>he fell for a /pol/ meme
sad
>>
>>32464439
Explain plz
>>
>>32464049
Are you honestly mentally handicapped?
>>
>>32463392
>the freedom hating niggers they are, there's a 95% chance they'll disagree with him

Remember that Republicans control the presidency, senate, and house for the first time since like 1929. You may be surprised.

>ramming a van with 5 tons of fertilizer bombs to the ATF's headquarters, assault the building and execute every single one of them

Unless you use crossbows and spears, the libs are just gonna attack guns harder
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.