[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move to Texas for college >acquire a few guns >have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (314KB, 794x589px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
314KB, 794x589px
>move to Texas for college
>acquire a few guns
>have job lined up in California after I graduate
>will be living with parents in California
>not a single one is California legal because of scary features and uncucked magazines

Not moving back isn't a smart option as the job pays well and rent will be much cheaper living with my parents. I can cuck my fnx45t with an unthreaded barrel and 10 round magazines, but I am not going to register my AR and AK. Should I just buy a large Pelican case and stash my rifles in there, locked?
>>
>>32459150
Don't comply with them fag laws
>>
>>32459172
Not going to comply, but my pistol is going to be my HD weapon, so that has to be 100% legal if I do have to use it.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 800x1000px
I made this after it took me all of one week to decide I wanted to own an AR in NY knowing little about guns or that the SAFE act had passed, and then finding what I wanted despite having zero knowlege initially
>>
>>32459172
This. I think you need to get your priorities straight, op. Lol. Freedom over money man.
>>
>>32459321
Politicians need to be hung for butt fucking those rifles.
>>
>>32459150
Do what you just said with the FNX45T. "Parts kits" in CA are a gray area; if you have friends in Texas leave your magazines with them. But you can bring the threaded barrel with you, as long as you don't ever put it back into the handgun.

The AR and AK will require a bit of work. Separate the upper and lower of your AR and store them separately. (The upper becomes just parts, the lower is a firearm that does not violate any laws.) Remove the pistol grip from your AK (and folding stock and flash hider, if they're there) and store them with the rifle when you go.

You can make your AR "featureless" or add a "maglock" to shoot it legally in CA without registration. As for your AK, you can add a "grip wrap" to the pistol grip before installing it back on, to shoot it and still be able to change magazines by hand.
>>
>>32459360
I literally went from knowing nothing about to guns to learning quite a bit more than I ever intended to in a few days because I was pissed I couldn't just but and AR like any other state. I got a synthetic mini 14 and the meme barrel strut that makes it look more like an AK and an RDS just to piss off libs by the end if it. This is why people in the north buy confederate flags. Fuck these people.
>>
>tfw live in Texas
>Boss is a gun nut as well and also has his CHL and keeps pistol in his desk even though it's a white collar office job
I love it, senpai. My leftie friend who got me the job is 100% for gun bans and I just love fucking with him at work.
>>
>>32459150
Don't fucking comply
>>
>>32459407
Glad you decided to be on the side of freedom. Their insane, aren't they? I'm in Oregon and this state is gonna be lost this coming year. We have an all democuck house and Senate. Our governor is going to ban high caps.

I grew up here and have seen these fagladites from California, Seattle WA, just butt fuck my poor state to death.
>>
>>32459517
I'm pulling for trump desu. The whole Don Jr 2a Coalition sounds promising and he might be able to appoint more than one supreme court justice. He has also mentioned how hard upstate NY gets raped by the cities pre-election whic is not quite firearm related but I digress. The supreme court BTFOing state 2a restrictions and instituting national open carry would be glorious
>>
>>32459150
Just stop talking about it
>>
File: 1482550563681.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1482550563681.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>32459344
underrated dubs post
>>
just don't mention your guns to anyone and move them into your house without waving them around like a faggot
>>
>>32459712
If i were in your shoes i'd do this
>>
>>32459517
We'll be fine here in OR. I don't think they're willing to risk banning actual accessories. They know that all they could pass are UBCs and that'll be all they can get here.
>>
>>32459712
Well yeah, of course. There's a fucking soccer mom who lives right next door, so believe me, I don't want any attention. That cunt is so god damn nosy.
>>
>>32459172
This. If you're in Sacramento county and north, no one's gonna give a shit about your guns.

I'd doubt even in the most liberal area of San Francisco you'd ever get fucked with, unless you're retarded and tell everyone.
>>
>>32459150
Don't move them into your house in a gun case, make sure it's a cardboard box, musical instrument case, etc. and make sure that no one snooping will find it.
>>
>>32459150
>Sell 1 gun to get money for security deposit
>Rent apartment and find a job in texas
>Profit?
>>
>>32459233
Ruger lc9?

Getting a compact handgun to conform with mag laws seems like the best plan.
>>
>>32459150
On top of the shit tier fire arms laws you know CA has some of the highest taxes in the country a state wide $15 minimum wage, crazy environmental regulations, and is demographically fucked. I also heard a rumor tax by the mile will be a thing there soon.
>>
just cuck the guns OP you'll regret staying in texas just to keep your guns
>>
>>32462327
CA isn't that good
>>
Screw CA over even more by purchasing off roster handguns to sell here.
>>
>>32459150
>wanting to lose 50% of your dosh to niggers and spics
you chose this
>>
>>32462355
This

Come in with like 20 Glock 40s and sell them for $1k a pop
>>
>>32459517
>>32459808
WA bro here, things aren't too bad. We got SBRs legal just recently, so things are headed in the right direction.

Also, OP, couldn't you just lie about your AK/AR and claim they are grandfathered in from before the ban?
>>
>>32462370
>>32462355
can he legally bring in off-roster handfuns? and sell them?
>>
>>32462415
Yes

Just has to register them in CA then he can sell them there
>>
>>32462420
Kek, maybe I should become a traveling fun merchant who brings freedom to the cuck states
>>
All-Out Ban on semi-auto long guns coming to CA

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/12/20/source-ban-semi-automatics-coming-ca-legislature/
>>
>>32462427
You do need to establish residency in CA before you sell them so its not really practical
>>
>>32462430
>breitbart
I have yet to see info about this on any credible news source
>>32462434
Damn, nevermind then. Although could be worth it.
>buy enough funs for a year's income
>move to CA
>establish residency
>sell
>move home again
>repeat
>>
>>32462445
But muh CNN
>>
>>32462430
It would make sense to go after all semi autos next. After all evil AR15s are still legal in featureless config.
>>
>>32459150
just sell your guns and find a new hobby cuck. you left the most repressive nanny state in the fucking union just to go crawling back?

>moving back to california
>moving back with mommy and daddy
>goes off to college
>m-muh money
I usually don't ask this for people who have lived in commifornia before but you sound fucking retarded, you have taken into account cost of living and at some point in your life moving out of your parents house right
>>
>>32462355
This
>>
>>32462327
Found the califag
>>
>>32459150
Get a boat and have an accident faggot. Shit, capsize off the coast of Catalina for added flair. Or give them to me, I'm in Texas and will care for them.
>>
>>32462370
That sounds like a good way to offset the cost of moving if anyone were to move to Cali
>>
>>32462427
He could, but if you sell over a certain number in a year and you're not an FFL, pretty sure ATF comes knocking.
>>
>>32459150
A lot of guys will say that's no the smartest move, but a lot of guys also take dick up the ass regularly.

To answer your question, anon, that's what i'd do.
>>
>>32459321

The SAFE act is what made me start to research guns. "Because who in their right mind could be against banning assault weapons?"

Little did i know the amount of redpills I was about to receive.
>>
>>32462411
Thats not how it works

Guns with illegal features are illegal unless you hsve assault weapon registration papers. Otherwise only featureless guns are legal.

Also all mags over 10 rounds are illegal now. They got rid of the pre ban exception.
>>
>>32459150
The decent pay will have far less purchasing power in California, you should start looking for other jobs elsewhere.
>>
>>32462322
The minimum wage won't be increased to 15$ for 6 years.
Not op just just long enough for me to get my worthwhile "tech experience" before moving out of this commie hole forever
>>
>>32463690
>Also all mags over 10 rounds are illegal now. They got rid of the pre ban exception.
Ironically this makes bigger handguns more viable options for home defense. If you can only have ten rounds, the "muh capacity" argument falls apart and you should get the biggest, most obnoxious pistol you can feasibly use. I want to see some Paco or Jamal get torn apart by a Deagle.
>>
>>32465835
In reality everyone gets normal mags despite CA laws. We just bring our 10 round magazines to the range so we can pretend to comply.
>>
>>32459233
Efk barrel without the threads, 10rnd commie mags. Everything else you should lock up away from prying eyes.
>>
>cheap rent

You could rent storage in a worst case scenario.
>>
File: 1474736033227.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474736033227.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>32459150
Commiefornia?
Just find a job in Texas. Cost of living in CA is a lot more expensive too than TX.
>>
>>32459517
Do you mean standard capacity mags?

We seriously have stop calling 30 rounders high capacity.
>>
>>32459150
OP DO NOT MOVE BACK IN WITH YOUR PARENTS
>>
>>32462483
this

fuck California and fuck you OP
>>
>>32467028
Lol sure. Although I prefer 20 rounders.

I was a young man in the tail end of the Clinton ban so my terminology reflects that. Though I do prefer to call my guns weapons of war now that it's the new slang for democucks. I do it just to shock/anger them. "Fuck yeah, weapons of war rock"!
>>
>>32469724
But Oregon will be fine.
>>
>>32469741
You sure seem confidant considering our house and Senate won't put up a fight. I'll surround my thoughts in your positive attitude.
>>
Break them down (AK may he trouble), grease them (Mobil1 high temp is nice), stash them in a a couple small cases covered in hippie peace sign and Obama/Hillary stickers and padlocks, and put those in your parents attic.
>>
Sell the guns, save some money, take up the hobby again later in life.

Don't risking fucking everything up for your hobby. There is no reason to hoard illegal shit you'll never be able to enjoy anyway
>>
>>32459150
Ignore most of these fucks, swap the barrel on your fnx and buy 2 klydex grip wraps, one for the ak and one for the ar, swap your flash hiders for muzzle breaks or just get rid of them all together. If the rifle is "featureless" (has less than 2 offensive features) youre good and dont have to register it (this is for semi autos btw). The features are as follows, pistol grip, verticle foregrip, detachable mag, flash hider, and i believe "barrel shroud" is on there but desu i dont quite understand what they mean by that part.
>>
>>32466829
this
>>
>>32470215
Don't listen do this

Do not comply
>>
>>32472003
No you have it wrong. You cannot have any features with a detachable mag.
>>
>>32462420
>>32462434
>>32462445
>>32463552
I mean, why not give a big middle finger to all these bullshit, unconstitutional laws by doing it anyway?

Fuck establishing residency. Fuck following cuckifornia laws. Do it just for the satisfaction of living up to your birthright legacy of rebellion that comes with being an American.
>>
>>32470215
There it is.

The gayest shit I've read all day.
>>
>>32473387
>I mean, why not give a big middle finger to all these bullshit, unconstitutional laws by doing it anyway?

Because if you get busted with the shit, your "finger" accomplished precisely nothing. Lawbreaking should not be confused with political activism or protest.

If you publicly protested the laws while owning no locally illegal weapons you'd actually accomplish something.

If moving to CA is important, than your TOYS are not. Choose. It really is that easy.
>>
>>32473423
Lawbreaking is a form of protest. If enough people break the law then the law is essentially null and void.

What are they going to do? Arrest everybody who owns guns in California?
>>
>>32459150
Store your current funs in a box somewhere and do not comply. Buy a Cali compliant glock for HD and just hold out. You will be receiving relief from the God Emperor soon. Most importantly make sure you VOTE! we need more people voting against this shit instead of just moving out of there like cowards.
>>
>>32459321
>SAFE Act
>check grip on SAFE compliant AK

It doesn't look very safe when your rifle doesn't even have an adequate to hold and control it properly. It's almost like they want you to have an accident with this SAFE rifle.
>>
>>32466829

As someone who has lived in Cali for 6 years, Texas for 8 -- can confirm.

Texas btfo Commiefornia
>>
>>32473523
That's phase 2.
>>
>moving back in with your parents
>moving back in with your parents in commiefornia

Quit being a kid a grow up.
>>
File: flithy_commie.jpg (275KB, 1100x490px) Image search: [Google]
flithy_commie.jpg
275KB, 1100x490px
>>32473692
Then if you keep the illegal shit they will have a harder time doing it.

Fuck California, they think they are above the Constitution. Its our job to make their agenda difficult to accomplish.
>>
File: 1467525521747.jpg (34KB, 598x286px) Image search: [Google]
1467525521747.jpg
34KB, 598x286px
>>
>>32469801
Democrats need Republicans to pass a new budget that's due. Republicans can say 'hey, we won't help you pass a budget if you keep pushing gun control laws.'
>>
>>32473423
Read any Thoreau bruh? A lil civil disobedience?
>>
>>32473737
>Needing a nanny in a nanny state

Really makes you think...that OP is a faggot.
>>
>>32470064
Top kek
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.