[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After lurking and reading this board for some time it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1482392213947.jpg (42KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
1482392213947.jpg
42KB, 640x442px
After lurking and reading this board for some time it's convinced me I might be pro-gun control.

Also how often do you guys replace the springs on your magazines? I am still undecided if I should leave any of mine loaded if they are not going to be used immediately.
>>
>>32452625
>pro-gun control, as a way to insult /k/'s intelligence
>doesn't know about science behind springs
I guess now I'm pro birth regulation.
>>
>>32452625
Shitty bait even by /k/ standards
>>
>>32452656
I wasn't insulting any bodies intelligence. That's what you did. You're projecting.

>>32452660
shoo go troll somewhere else
>>
File: op~01.jpg (30KB, 343x600px) Image search: [Google]
op~01.jpg
30KB, 343x600px
>>32452685
>>
File: 83BKEPU.jpg (37KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
83BKEPU.jpg
37KB, 520x520px
>>32452694
>2017 not being a certified spring scientist
>>
>>32452708
P!$$ off lumploaf I have seen far go and that did not happen in the move
>>
>>32452737
You can swear on here, no one's going to tell your mommy.
>>
File: 1378337652609.jpg (84KB, 746x569px) Image search: [Google]
1378337652609.jpg
84KB, 746x569px
>>32452625
Keep your magazines unloaded until you want to shoot
for home defense keep 1-2 magazines loaded and swap them out every other month
you should not have to worry about the springs for a very long time

If you are still curious google the question with the gun your magazine is for

>claiming to be pro gun control
fuck off, that has nothing to do with your question
>>
Weak bait, kys op and have a sage
>>
>>32452625
I myself support the NICS background check system and the FFL system we have in place. I don't like the Hughes amendment or really the NFA in general. Let's be honest guns can be very dangerous. So I guess I support some form of gun control, but the issue is now that gun control groups have proven that they are pushing for a blanket ban on all guns and that I can not stand for.

As for your real /k/ question so the mods don't shut this thread down, springs wear out mostly from use (compressing and decompressing). Leaving a magazine loaded shouldn't create any real appreciable wear compared to repeat loading and unloading.

Modern metallurgy has made springs that can stand up to the abuse of all but the most extreme use. Unless you are a high end competition shooter who shoots several thousand rounds a month, it really is a non problem. Only replace springs if you start having feeding issues.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.