[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>32407127 IF SOME ONE IS BREAKING DOWN YOUR DOOR: >some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: crane2[1].jpg (106KB, 425x528px) Image search: [Google]
crane2[1].jpg
106KB, 425x528px
>>32407127
IF SOME ONE IS BREAKING DOWN YOUR DOOR:
>some places require you to wait until they've broken in all the way to shoot them

>some places will violently prosecute you for shooting them before they get past the last barrier between you

>you MUST WAIT until yo uare in even greater danger, even though the intentions of the criminal are clear

>many places require you to instead run away
>leave your own home
>because someone outside it is breaking into it

This fucking world.
>>
>>32452566
Move to Florida.
>>
>>32452589
pretty much this. the only litmus test in most castle doctrine states (even lacking stand your ground rules) is that your life be in imminent danger.
>>
at least you dont need to get the hat cut off your head
>>
>>32452566
> some places

> No citation as to which
>>
>>32452596
I love christmaschan.
>>
>>32452589
You can shoot through you door in florida?

I thought some woman got arrested just for firing warning shots there..
>>
>>32452599
Vermont.
>>
>>32452599
>>32454065
also illinois
>>
>>32454023
If you're firing 'warning shots' you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>32454083
Kinda

(720 ILCS 5/7-2) (from Ch. 38, par. 7-2)
Sec. 7-2. Use of force in defense of dwelling.
(a) A person is justified in the use of force against another when and to the extent that he reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to prevent or terminate such other's unlawful entry into or attack upon a dwelling. However, he is justified in the use of force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if:
(1) The entry is made or attempted in a violent,

riotous, or tumultuous manner, and he reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent an assault upon, or offer of personal violence to, him or another then in the dwelling, or
(2) He reasonably believes that such force is

necessary to prevent the commission of a felony in the dwelling.

so as long as you can prove that someone was trying to break in to feast on your warm innards, you're fine. which means that if the perp is dead, all you have to say is "I feared for my life" and point to a damaged door.
>>
>>32454169
I guess it's more straight forward than I'm making it out to be. I talked to a few lawyers and they for some reason over complicated self-defense.
>>
File: 1477495163538.jpg (10KB, 220x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477495163538.jpg
10KB, 220x240px
Yeah, here in Finland you are fucked if you actually try to defend yourself, you are meant to escape even your own home rather than trying to defend yourself.

A woman got a prison sentence of 2 years because she stabbed her would be rapist.
>>
>>32455328
Same thing here in Italy, a old guy got persecuted because he shoot a guy breaking inside his home.
And most less that lethal shit (tasers, pepper spray) is banned, you just can't defend yourself in this damm country.
>>
>>32454023
The media played up the "warning shots" meme. In actuality she went and got the gun after the incident occured, returned to the home and shot a round off. They argued if she had time to leave the area she was no longer in danger.

There have been several other incidents in Florida where homeowners have shot through doors to kill someone outside and its been ruled justified.

Florida sucks in a lot of ways, but castle doctrine is not one of them.
>>
>>32455367
Yeah those things are banned here as well.

we have something called 'safety spray' or something which is probably a milder version of pepper spray, i guess it's more than nothing though.
>>
>>32455328
>>32455367
>Yuropoors living as subjects

Color me fucking suprised
>>
>>32455433
Yeah it used to be somewhat ok but now there are suddenly like 40 000 more muslims here in a country of only 5 million.
>>
>>32452566
Some places have large areas of wilderness where they will never find the body.
>>
>>32455603
To go from kicking in communist teeth to importing rapists. Sad desu
>>
>>32455603
I know it may sound strange, but the problem here isn't muslims, is slavs and gypsyes, casuing all kind of problems, especialy the latter who just shit on everything and everyone.
>>
>>32455750
Yeah i do agree, it's just that now the situation is even worse than 2 years ago.
>>
>>32454093
Only retarded because of retarded ass laws.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.