[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/60436 6525 Is this worth buyi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pix503885677.jpg (28KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
pix503885677.jpg
28KB, 567x425px
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/604366525

Is this worth buying? On mobile and can't really inspect that well. It's at a decent price but that kinda looks like rust, and idk if thats problematic or not. I don't wanna pay retail, but I don't wanna buy a lemon.

Thanks /k/
>>
>>32446900

Looks like the factory grease. If it's never been shot a whole bunch or cleaned ever that's completely normal.
>>
File: glocknade.jpg (88KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
glocknade.jpg
88KB, 800x532px
>>32446900
Up to you if you want pic related to happen.
>>
>>32446900
That is the copper factory grease Glock puts in their pistols.
It means the gun probably hasn't been shot very much.
>>
2nd for looks like glock factory grease. That gun has never been fired it appears, just dry fired.
>>
that is grease
>>
>factory new condtion
what is copper antiseize?
>>
>>32446917
>Looks like the factory grease
this
>>
>>32447164
>>32447127
>>32447067
>>32446940
>>32446937
>>32446917

Thanks. Also, as if this thread wasn't enough of an indication that I don't know a lot about Glocks, my second question was is this a Gen 3 or a Gen 4? And what (if any) are the major differences??
>>
>>32447381
Bump
>>
>>32447381
Gen 4 has rougher texture on the grip and prominent finger grooves. Some people like it some people don't. Gen 4 also has changeable back straps so you can configure it to fit your hand better if you have large hands. Recoil spring is different and I think the finish on the slide has changed between gen 3 and 4
>>
>>32447381
>http://www.gunbroker.com/item/604366525
judging by the grips, I'm going to say thats a Gen 3. just hit youtube up with a search like "dif between gen3 and gen 4 glocks" and you will get your answers
>>
>>32447719
Cool, I appreciate it. I've been on there for a couple hours trying to compare the recoil and velocity differences between the 20 and the 29.

From what I've gathered, the ergonomics aren't too much of an issue with the pinky extension and the velocity depends more on the load than it does an inch of barrel length. Please correct me if I'm mistaken, Looking to make this my EDC (concealed)
>>
>>32447820
Bump. All I can find on YT is ergonomic changes and a different recoil spring. Some people saying one recoils less than the other, and some people griping about reliability concerns with gen 4's and heavier triggers.

Does anybody here have hands on experience with both?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.