[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of the CZ 527 in 7.62x39? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1270.jpg (95KB, 2250x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1270.jpg
95KB, 2250x543px
What does /k/ think of the CZ 527 in 7.62x39?

I've been thinking of getting one and then buying a small scope for it.

Does anyone own one? How is it?
>>
What is the point of having a bolt action rifle in a caliber that is going to be poorly manufactured, underpowered, and inconsistent across the board? 7.62x39 ammo is shit.
>>
I have one in .223 and it's pretty great. It's really nice to shoot and pretty accurate. Can't speak for the 7.62x39 version though.
>>
>>32446037
expensive for what it is. but for us europeons it's one of the few options available. HOWA guns are better bang for buck and 223 is an overall better round for most applications of a bolt gun.
>>
>>32446054
Cz itself said it was supposed to be a rifle designed specifically to be shot often with cheap shitty ammo. They designed it with crap steel cased imports in mind
>>
>>32446086
HOWA? Are those nice?
>>
>>32446105
>HOWA? Are those nice?
nicer than the CZ.
>>
>>32446037

Perfect brush gun if you don't want to carry the AK you already have. Scope seems kinda silly though.
>>
I picked one up a few months ago. It's a fun little rifle. Ammo is cheap. It's fairly accurate too. The gun itself is small, almost as small as a ruger 10/22 and because it's firing 7.62x39 it actually does have some kick to it.

When I first bought mine, there was a little bit of play in the bolt when it was fully open, which made for some awkard cycling. I thought about sending it in to CZ but over time the bolt got smoother so I ended up not sending it in. The match trigger is fun and scary.

If you can get a good deal on one, I'd say get it.
>>
File: 2.jpg (108KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
108KB, 960x720px
I've had one for a while now, put a 3-9 bushnell on it a few months ago, and it really became one of my best shooters. Disregard people complaining about 7.62, the mauser action was designed with shitty ammo in mind in the first place, and it prints nice groups as long as you don't overheat the barrel too quickly, which can happen with this guy, since it so light. Overall a great funs, especially if you have an AK already and you want a rifle to really hone your practical accuracy with.
>>
haven't used the cz one, but i have the howa 7.62x39. it shoots greats but i'd recommend just getting the barreled action only, and buy a boyds stock if you go that route. the regular stock it comes with is junk.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.