[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China is mad as fuck over Obama signing language in the defe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: f-16 taiwan.jpg (2MB, 3900x2200px) Image search: [Google]
f-16 taiwan.jpg
2MB, 3900x2200px
China is mad as fuck over Obama signing language in the defense bill over plans for high level military exchanges with Taiwan.

Might as well sell them more F-16s, help them with their submarines and do some real exercises with them.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-26/china-lodges-protest-over-taiwan-content-in-us-defence-bill/8148500
>>
A bunch of delusional old men clinging to power thinking they run more than the worlds grocery outlet store.
Their leaders are weak and have no stomach for risk, the modern Chinese have always been risk averse.

We should do what we want when we want and watch China piss and moan and ram their ships into Vietnamese fishing boats like disgruntled children.

China should be grateful we don't demand something from them for tolerating their politics for as long as we have.
>>
Fuck China. They cannot beat the USA and they know it. Seriously who gives a shit what they think.
>>
>>32442415
>the situation for Taiwan doesn't improve
>China can bring their own people in line

That is how it looks if you lose a multi dimensional chess game
>>
China can fucking take down Taiwanese fights by SAMs from the main land.
>>
>>32442773
Yea but USA can no longer 100% beat China
>>
>>32442781

lol
>>
>>32442415
>China getting mad over possession of lawful Japanese clay
Nothing new under the sun.
>>
I've just realized the fact that there are no more american bases in taiwan since 1979.
WTF, i thought that there was a military agreement between taiwan and the US, that implied that the US would defend taiwan against china ??
>>
>>32442806
That agreement doesn't state that for a good reason.

The USA wants the flexibility of handling the situation the most effective way without going being forced to go in war just because it was stated in a piece of paper.
>>
>>32442781
Nothing like locking horns.
>>
>>32442811
Ok, so its still heavily implied that the US would defend taiwan against an invasion?
>>
>>32442816
It states that the USA would help Taiwan to defend its autonomy - see that defence deal.

How the USA will react when China starts an invasion is unclear. And how more powerful China becomes the more unlikely it is that the USA would do anything.
>>
>>32442763
They really are just a bunch of corrupt, useless cunts in a panic over a new 'revolution' coming up sometime in the near future.
I'm no fan of Trumpalumpa, but he's really got the chinks shitting bricks and that's just hilarious
>>
>>32442773
China doesnt have to go to war with you with people.

They just have to tank your dollar.
>>
>>32442821
>drinking the kool-aid
>>
Trump will end as catalyst for China overtaking the USA.

>killing TPP
>enter a new era of isolatism
>>
>>32442824
I was going to say that the yuan was pegged to USD but apparently China changed that this month to peg the yuan against an assortment of countries instead.
Nothing is going to tank the US dollar, that's why many countries peg their own currency on it.
>>
>>32442824
That's not how it works.
>>
>>32442824
>china tanks US dollar
>using magic china then takes the world stage
>europe now bitching about china not doing enough for the "world society"
>UK complaining about china being raciss
>australians go to chinese image boards and shit up thread after thread
>rest of the world constantly points out every single incident reported in chinese media as a show of chinese inferiority
>any chinese allies demand recompense for even the most minor infraction they felt towards them
>world media now saying that russia was behind china tanking US dollar
>anytime a chinaman states that china is good at something millions of non chinese bash and deride him and point out how country x did it first
>chinese govt constantly bashed world wide for its views against falun gong
>china gives up 20 years later and begs the US to go back to being the number one pariah
>the US forcefully secedded california, new york and cut ties with europe, GB, enacted strict immigration reform and annexed Canada then called it NeoTexas but is all together doing better than before
>>
>>32442824
>I don't know how it works but it's cool and I choose to believe it
>>
Just the idea that Trump knows what he is doing is absurd.
>>
>>32442879
well he's president and your just some guy that nobody cares to know
>>
>>32442773
You have to be the dumbest cunt on this board
>>
>>32443016
what
>>
Good. FUCK china and fuck Chinks. I work in a store near chinatown and can't fucking stand them. I wish a chink would. If there is any people I could easily mow down with and not lose a second of sleep over, it's the fucking Chinese.
>>
>>32442856
I hope this happens. When Japan copies something of ours they expand on it and make it better and eventually make it their own. (cars, guitars, metal gear solid)

When China copies something they make it worse, than they make hundreds of them until you never want to see said thing again.

I can't think of a single talented Chinese music artist who isn't just crassicurr music drone.

The only two good Movies to come out of China are Hard Boiled and Ebola Syndrome and that's just because the Chinese are fucking psychos that have no empathy and love the idea of killing mirrions of peopre, so of course they are good at making movies like that.
>>
>>32442773
Yeah, and German couldn't beat the US, USSR and Uk. They still fucked the world up for 20 years. They don't have to win, they just have to make sure the world loses.
>>
>>32442879
>From: A shillary supporter
>To: The 4chan
>>
>>32442879
>>32442883
Obamah is still the president goys
>>
>>32442415
>Obummer Hussein

>Handle things with class, know when and where to trigger the chink, Chinky Dinky mad as fuck but can't do and say nuthin

>Trumpy

>You mad faggot you mad, kek Americana stronk, we trade war with you nao... p-please Xi senpai please notice me p-please i'm saying big words like a big boy now

Oh boy the next 4 years gonna be fun i jsut know it
>>
>>32442415
It's Obaman. Maybe he want to sell them some F-35s to outtroll Trump.
>>
>>32443096
1 person is president and the other is president elect. Still doesn't change the fact that nobody knows who >>32442879 is
>>
>>32442856
Oh please yes.
>>
>>32443079
>They still fucked the world up for 20 years.
You mean Europe?

After WW2 USA entered a golden age.
>>
>>
Why don't we just sell Taiwan F35s instead of soon-to-be obsolete gen 4 aircraft?

Selling them F18s seems like a stupid halfway gesture. China's getting pissed off regardless, so if we actually care about Taiwanese democracy, why not provide them with a more effective means of defending themselves?
>>
>>32443285
>China conquer Taiwan
>suddenly has access to American cutting edge hardware
>>
>>32443285
1) Because Taiwan is overrun with Chinese spies.
2) Because it wouldn't really help them. Neither will additional F-16s for that matter.
>>
>>32442415
>China is mad as fuck
Fuck China. As big as they are and get all butthurt over little Taiwan. They act like that fat fuck in North Korea. Chinas ICBM would be lucky to hit US soil. They have one aircraft carrier, a lot of recycled Soviet jets. Scary stuff eh kids? Let them call our debt. It would fuck their economy up as bad or worse. Chess is not a popular game in china. Chinese checkers maybe, not chess.
>>
>>32443285
Because the USA doesn't care
>>
>>32443339
Fuck Russia. As big as they are and get all butthurt over little Finland. They act like that thin fuck in Vietnam. Russias icbm would be lucky to hit US soil. They have only helicopter carriers, a lot of old jets. Scary stuff eh kids? Let them call their debt. It would fuck their economy up as bad or worse. Chess is a popular game in Russia.

And by the way, your chess is literally a rip-off of Chinese chess which probably is a rip-off of some Indian shit.
>>
>>32443285
>F18s
OP pic is an F16. I'd put an F16 up against any of that shit those chink bastards are flying. Taiwan doesn't need an unproven plane like the F35. 20 year old F16's are superior to about 95% of any fighter in the world.
>>
>>32443373
Fuck USA. As big as they are and get all butthurt over little Cuba, North Korea and North Vietnam. They act like that fat fuck in Britain. USA ICBM would be lucky to launch. They have less nuclear missiles, a lot of recycled German shit. Scary stuff eh kids? Let them call the chinks' debt. It would fuck up their economy up as bad or worse. Chess is not a popular game in the USA. Monopoly maybe, but not chess.
>>
>>32442840
You are a rice calculator! A gooky rotelearner teacher pet no-pussy-ever until death... faggot!
>>
File: bored.jpg (12KB, 275x242px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
12KB, 275x242px
>>32442415
>mfw Netherlands is buying F35's instead of staying with F16's
>>
>>32443382
>I'd put an F16 up against any of that shit those chink bastards are flying
Taiwan doesn't have them in sufficient numbers, or from safe-enough airbases to matter.

In any conflict between Taiwan and China, all airfields will be destroyed in an hour, and all planes Taiwan puts up shot down by a combination of operating under a missile umbrella from the mainland, as well as endless waves of fighters, many of which are as capable as the F-16, or even more so.

However long Taiwan holds out, it won't be due to their airpower.
>>
>>32443450
>are as capable as the F-16, or even more so.
Citation needed. F16's are proven in combat many times over. China buys old soviet planes. You can judge a military's capability based on their success in the private sector.
>>
>>32443484
>China buys old soviet planes

Well, if you don't take in account the homegrown J-8s, JH-7, J-10 and the import models ranging from the J-11 Su-27 clone to Su-30MKK. You could even stretch it out a bit and consider they'd take it as an opportunity for the J-20/30's combat trials. They also have the J-16 CAS version of the J-11 and Su-35s.

Personally, I sure as hell wouldn't bet for the F-16s if they were put against Su-27s. Unless the fight turns to close quarters, the old ruskie planes will win.
>>
>>32443713
>combat trials
Exactly my point. None of their shit is really proven. Even the old soviet planes. Who have they ever gone up against? Ukraine? I wouldn't dismiss them entirely but nothing hangs with an F16 in close.
>>
>>32443822
>with an F16 in close.

>komandel, we hav f-16 of dogfight pigdog is come to land
>we have BVR J-11 ready fol intelcept
>what do we do
>send j-11 dogifight
>yuo is genius komandel

Do you really think they'll do that?

>Combat trials

I was talking about their most recent prototype planes, not the old ones. American planes aren't any better. They've only operated recently in areas where air defense and opposition was laughable compared to what a superpower could field, and when they did, against Yugoslavia, they did lose dozens of their planes, even their "undeadable" F-117 to 1960 hardware.
>>
>>32443450
>In any conflict between Taiwan and China, all airfields will be destroyed in an hour

If anything, this just strengthens the arguement to sell Taiwan a STOVL-capable aircraft such as the F35B
>>
>>32443849
If your airfield is destroyed, chances are that your planes are down with it.
>>
>>32442835
>Not consuming MSM means you're drinking new kool-aid, which is a thought crime
Thank you for Correcting The Record
>>
>>32443848
>they did lose dozens of their planes
Only two.
>>
>>32442840
China is dependent on the USA and Europe buying their shit.

The west should isolate China. Nixon was a mistake, even if he was the coolest president in living memory.
WHEN THE PRESIDENT DOES IT
>>
>>32442415

Why is China unhappy that Oblamo is increasing their airforce size? They do control ALL of China, after all?
>>
>>32445141
what cracks me up is that when Trump so much as answers a call from Taiwan when he's not even prez yet everyone loses their shit

But when Obongo signs a defense treaty that would sell Taiwan a buncha shit nobody bats an eye
>>
>>32442763
>A bunch of delusional old men clinging to power thinking they run more than the worlds grocery outlet store.
Thats the 50% non-white United States more than China

>>32442806
US has supported every communist country that has ever existed, and will always betray her allies
Thats how the US is
>>
>>32445244
Every liberal in existance is a professional hypocrite
>>
>>32442781
China cant sustain a naval engagement over 48 hours.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.