[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The founding fathers had no idea that we'd have ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Puckle.png (207KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
Puckle.png
207KB, 495x362px
>The founding fathers had no idea that we'd have ghost guns that murder babies in the womb!
Well, considering that this existed and was in fairly common use by the time that the Constitution was written, I'd say they knew full well where firearms were headed. And they liked it.
>>
>>32440667
>was in fairly common use
I just watched that video an hour ago, the guy sold barely a handful.
>>
File: 1475931810094.jpg (98KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1475931810094.jpg
98KB, 625x625px
>>32440667
>Common use
How about no. Only one buyer.

What the founding fathers did know was firearms technology was advancing.
>>
>>32440701
3 made
probably didn't know it existed
probably wouldn't have cared
shit thread, sawgay
>>
I believe the general idea is that whatever the military uses so too should the people have access as well because corrupt government and all that jazz
>>
>>32442055
Where can I find a w54? You would not belive how expensive my Davy Crockett rifle is to feed.
>>
>>32440667
It wasn't in common use you retard, he made one sale. The Girandoni is a much better example, it was used by the Austrian military for 35 years, not to mention Lewis and Clark using one.
>>
>>32442251
Exception for CBRN weapons, those aren't really morally defensible in anyone's hands.
>>
civilians owned cannons and warships
>>
>>32440667
>common use
>only one guy bought it for an expedition with questionable outcome
DO NOT USE THEIR VOCABULARY. DENY THEIR TOOLS. DO NOT GIVE ANY SUPPORT TO THE ENEMY THAT THREATENS OUR PEACEFUL WAY OF LIVE.
>>
>>32442275
SHALL
>>
>>32442991
NOT
>>
>>32442997
BE
>>
>>32440667
Our founding fathers wouldn't have made America Democratic if they knew what type of people would be allowed to vote in 2016.
>>
>>32443002
FREE
>>
>>32443042
This tbdesu. Freedom was a mistake. Bring back monarchy.
Or at least voter literacy tests.
>>
>>32443042
Kek, you're still salty Shillary lost.
>>
>>32443055
No, it's Hillary supporters I'm talking about...
>>
>>32443067
Senpai, that's why we have the Electoral College. To stop the masses of braindead people clumped up in certain states.
>>
>>32443082
But it's still frightening to see the amount of braindead people.
>>
>>32440667
I know a couple where posted in locations throughout London. one puckle gun was put outside the tower of London I think.
>>
>>32442055
I agree that it's my civil right to bear a GAU-8/A, of course which it would need to be mounted to an A-10 Thunderbolt II for me to effectively use it
>>
>>32440770
Two made, the third (the one in the video) was cobbled together later from leftover parts.
>>
Friendly reminder, these liberals bitch about how George Washington wouldn't understand a modern gun... On a fucking computer. At least Washington would understand a gun in the sense of, it has a trigger and sights... Point and shoot. Whereas the Internet... Computers... They didn't even have typewriters yet! He wouldn't understand one piece of that 1000 dollar pms machine they input their ramblings into. The monitor, the keyboard, ELECTRICITY, fuck you. If we can't have guns because ol George might be startled by them... Get off your computer and exercise you loser piece of shit. Washington wouldn't understand your gender problems or waist size either
>>
>>32440667
I really want one of those with the square bullets and barrel to drive off mohommedeans
>>
>>32443042
>Wouldn't have made America Democratic
They didn't, dumbass. If they did Killary would be in transition, not Trump
>>
>>32440667
Ifirk a couple of the founding fathers were fanboys
He was going to get a contract but couldnt meet the budget
>>
>>32443082
We have the Electoral College because southerners were salty their states were irrelevant and wanted to pad their political power
>>
>>32443042
Well it's good they made us a Republic instead of a democracy because they kinda did know people would vote like morons
>>
>>32443128
The way I look at it, the kind of guy who can afford his own attack plane is not the kind of guy who's going to rob liquor stores with it.
>>
>>32447029
What if he's an insane supervillain
>>
>>32447046
Vigilante fighter squadrons.
>>
>>32442275
fuck your warped sense of morality
>>
File: 1456806587940.gif (630KB, 850x726px) Image search: [Google]
1456806587940.gif
630KB, 850x726px
>>32442251
Volgin pls, it's your fault that you decided to be an electrical outlet-licking retard by wasting the ones that the Boss gave you
>>
>>32443042
which is why they made it a representative republic instead of a democracy

dont they teach civics in school anymore?
>>
>>32447094
Excellent, get some art nerds on it, publish, and wait for the marvel movie
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.