[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok1 lWEq2Q-Q is this the mo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: 56128761_p0.png (3MB, 1043x1500px) Image search: [Google]
56128761_p0.png
3MB, 1043x1500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok1lWEq2Q-Q

is this the most /k/ video game ever made?
>>
File: 1482393654513.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1482393654513.png
266KB, 980x742px
>>32433420
No caw of doowty is
>>
i just preordered this earlier tonight
cannot wait for the beta ive been following this game ever since it was first announced
i hope it lives up to the expectations because i havent played a good shooter since before the new console wave
>>
It might well be, but the constant viral marketing leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and makes me both prematurely hate it; and want you to fuck off.
>>
>>32433420
Everything about it suggests it will be absolutely shit.
Wouldn't mind being wrong though.
>>
>>32433420
>Lose gear when you die
>Or play as bandit with shit gear, but you keep gear you take off non-bandit players

Has potential, but reeks of that overbearing item loss punishment that freeplay shooters have..
>>
>>32433420
Not with that full retard handling and recoil management.
>>
>>32433549
>[spoiler]Russian bias[/spoiler]
>>
>>32433420
>weapon durability and jamming
Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Practically every multiplayer shooter to date shies away from this mechanic because everyone would cry about bad luck fucking them over.

Definitely the highlight is the amount of weapon customization.
>>
File: EFT_AK_model.jpg (73KB, 1631x954px) Image search: [Google]
EFT_AK_model.jpg
73KB, 1631x954px
>>32433573
This. I love the setting and weapons mechanics in the game, but really hate gearing up for 5 hours only to die to some asshole I never even saw.

I understand that many people enjoy that, but it just isn't my jam. Wish it the best of luck though, maybe other developers will follow suit and add more detail and customization to their guns.
>>
If I understand it right:

>If you die, you’ll lose everything you took and found in a raid. Organize your backup inventory kits, use secured containers and insurance.

So basically you don't lose everything, just what you took with you and found on the raid.

Still not my preference but it's not quite as bad as "you start back at makarov and nothing else". I'd have preferred more of a singleplayer experience to this.

Oh here we go, 13:04:

>Right now the gmae has one mode, consectuive clearing of the story locations - raids. In the future we will add the arena and the free roam mode.
>>
>>32433651
>Right now the gmae has one mode, consectuive clearing of the story locations - raids. In the future we will add the arena and the free roam mode.
Getting mad Survarium flashbacks, wont be tricked twice.
>>
>>32433617
I hope durability doesn't look incredibly unrealistic/extreme.
inb4:
>tools breaking in a dozen uses
>guns wearing out and breaking in 100 rounds
>>32433640
Also, given that you can see all the internals of a weapon, would that mean you could have durability with individual parts? Cleaning/general maintenance could also be a thing.
>>
So basically Day-Z without zombies, but with cool gun shit.

Sounds pretty bad, I'd rather start off with the gear I want and not spending 3 hours trying to get good gear again when I die.
>>
>>32433661
This.
>>
>spawn
>scroll mousewheel to reduce walkin to slowest speed
>move 20m in 1 minute then hear another player fuck up and get noticed by AI, giving away his position
>get between him and the exit, wait
>13 min later, see him sneak into your line of fire, shoot twice, hear him doing the blood-gurgle death sound
>loot him, sneak towards exit
>get shot trying to open the only door out of the level

fun
>>
What i want to see eventually is a stalker shadow of chernobyl lore mod or even maps. Fighting humans gets boring after a time plus it doesnt seem like this game will have many factions. Needs more mutants.
>>
File: rep.jpg (238KB, 1589x896px) Image search: [Google]
rep.jpg
238KB, 1589x896px
>>32433665
Looks like it's just a "click once to repair the entire gun" system, no individual parts.
I'm guessing it will be so simple to maintain a weapon that only scavs spawning with random weapons would have to worry about jams.
>>
>>32433420
>folding a stock affects the center mass and the recoil

2real4u
>>
they got my attention when they specifically said that entire AK family will be in the game
>>
>>32433703
>entire AK family will be in the game
only Russian made right?
because if you count china and western european made and deviant like Sig-550, there are hundreds of them
>>
>>32433723
we can only dream
>>
>>32433420
I will play Unturned till the game is released and it's not shit like 99% of your zombiecraftzsurvivalopenworlpersistentworldonline games. At least Unturned is 100% free and has constant updates, although the cartoon graphics attract many ratkids and break some inmersion.
>>
File: 1466787516143.jpg (18KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1466787516143.jpg
18KB, 496x496px
>>32433573
Let's hope to god it isn't glitch as fuck as DayZ

>Go all the way to the northern airfield to get good shit
>Max comfy mode with the TLoU OST playing
>Die because the game slingshots me out of a two story
>>
File: 1znmnwn.png (117KB, 438x357px) Image search: [Google]
1znmnwn.png
117KB, 438x357px
>>32433420

I stopped at weapons jamming from poor ammo and weapons wearing out.

Far Cry got rid of this mechanics for a reason.
>>
>>32433964
Well, Far Cry really overdone it, i wouldnt have problem with it if it wont be gun-explodes-after-3-mags tier.
>>
Not really digging this as a multiplayer.
Also seems overly-complicated. Accuracy is cool and all, but this seems like it's got enough shit to hinder the gameplay.
>>
>>32433420
that's the kind of feature i'd expect in singleplayer for max immersion,
the multiplayer will jsut because the new DayZ and lose all your gear
>>
I want a STALKER type game, with modern graphics, even more customization, a more realistic maintenance system, and PVP as well as PVE with AI from factions you can choose to join.

I'm pretty sure this game will fucking suck. I was let down with bf4, battlefront, the division, everything thats come out in the last few years. I hope this game stops that descent.
>>
>>32433420
i kinda have a bad feeling them being russian and them just talking about it might mean they are just a mafia front that are taking people money and not gonna deliver ether that or they will make another star citizen 100 million and still not a full game
>>
>>32433689

Stalker is more about the immersion and atmosphere than run and gunning. That's why it's so niche, and they don't make similar games because there is no money in it.
>>
Why doesn't somebody make a fucking open world stalker mmo already?
>>
>>32433698
what is this?
Like a live action innawoods?
>>
>>32434529

i dunno stalker's combat controls were very tight. the double crouch was a nice idea.
>>
>>32433467
>preordering games
do not do this
>>
If I had to choose between gifting Rainbow Six Siege and squad which should I get for him?
I know Squad has a lot less people so I imagine ping issues. Will they be dead within the year?
>>
>>32433420
go shill somewhere else
>>
>>32433670
>I'd rather fast-forward through all of the exposition, effort, trial, and error.
Go play COD, faggot. This is a dad game.
>>
>>32433677
Sounds like the dead guy had all the fun.
>>
Is it bad that i'd like it getting stuff like "ayy lmao invasion" events or similar things to shake things up good?
>tfw shit pc and poorfag so i'll be only able to watc
>>
>>32434464
>the division
I liked the world, the parts where you replay people's normal lives before the outbreak. A concept of actual secret gubmint operators who are sleepers.
Too bad gameplay and game design wasnt good.
>>
>>32433420
It's on my radar. I've never had much fun with survival games in the past so we'll see how much of a chore those aspects are. Otherwise it looks like it would be awesome to play with a friend.
>>
>>32433420
>that "anomaly" at the end
cheeki
>>
If I was gonna buy STALKER, which one should I get?
>>
>>32437223
The dubstep one?
>>
>>32437314
No the first blooper, it even had the anomaly warnings going off
>>
>>32434464
>let down by the division

the division is a good game. People who were expecting HARDCORE TAC SHOOTER X several months after it was revealed to be an action RPG only have themselves to blame.
>>
>>32437302
the trilogy is pretty cheap.

Shadows of Chernobyl hasnt aged especially well, Clear Skies was a massive improvement. Havent played the 3rd yet.

honestly they all build on you autistically max-playing Shadows of Chernobyl to get 100% best ending.
>>
>>32437396
The Division also had fuck-all to do despite being an action RPG
Ewwbisoft, not even once
>>
I like the attention to detail of the gun and accessories, but I get this feeling that the rest of the game isn't going to get much attention and cobbled together.
>>
>>32437396
It was literally the same thing over and over again. At the beginning it was fun, i didnt mind shooting people alot to kill them, but holy fuck when i played on hard mode and every cleaner had armor that took 5 mags to break through or doing the same
>jtf under fire come help

Got really boring, and they FUCKED THE FAL THE FUCK UP
>>
>>32437439
Are there any mods that are necessary?
>>
>>32433800
I really enjoy Unturned. It has a lot of small details that show that guy really loves making his game.
>>
>>32437302
Go find /sg/. The sticky has links ti download the series as well as infucker patches for each. The devs don't get paid for it, and its pre-drm, so there's no reason to actually buy it anymore.
>>
File: 89945551.gif (87KB, 160x87px) Image search: [Google]
89945551.gif
87KB, 160x87px
>>32433420
sorry I dont understand KLINGONIAN
>>
I dunno. Seems like every other "walk around, look for "supplies" for 20minutes, shoot a dude, get shot, repeat" game.
Gun stuff seems alright, but it is wasted in a shit game like this.
>>
>>32437396
I was expecting a decent action RPG. It failed on that front completely.
>>
>>32435055
They tried to do a game called szone or something, but it was shit because it was too cheaply made.
>>
>>32433467
enjoy your vaporware ya fucking idiot
>>
>>32437302
>>32437496
Call of Prypiat, first playtrhough vanilla, second one using misery mod.
>>
>>32437302
Call of Pripyat without a doubt
>>
>>32438656
Misery a shit. Gunslinger never, hold out for Shoker 3.0
>>
>>32434038
>Not really digging this as a multiplayer.
this, it's gonna turn out just like DayZ where everyone is just crawling around not to risk losing all their precious gear that they'll have to spend hours getting if they do die.
>>
File: 2zEYYQB.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
2zEYYQB.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>32433420
No, S.T.A.L.K.E.R is the most /k/ vidya.
>>
>>32440005

rofl nobody does that
>>
That looks pretty good.
>>
>>32437396
With the title including "Tom Clancy" I was expecting a game with reasonable gun effects, not bullet-sponge mag dumps on cunts wearing baseball caps for ballistic protections
>>
>>32435660
I preordered Yooka Laylee, fite me
>>
>>32433964
FC got rid of weapons degradation because 3/4 of the playerbase are pansies who don't understand anything more complicated than COD and who whine when things don't work like they do in the movies.

I'll give you a top secret tip. Your weapon will not degrade if it is not currently selected, and neither the machete nor the map degrades.
>>
>>32440668
I really liked the mechanic, but I wish you could have done some cleaning or maintenence at safe houses
>>
>>32433420

I was hoping this would have been a game with a single player campaign, maybe a less mystical s.t.a.l.k.e.r. but with an actually smooth non-ass engine.

I have no interest in pure multiplayer games, especially with this punishing death nonsense. They are absolutely no fun and even the most steeled nerves will ragequit with them.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.