[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone currently on /k/ have 2 identical handguns? Do y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (373KB, 1608x904px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
373KB, 1608x904px
Does anyone currently on /k/ have 2 identical handguns?
Do you have buyers remorse or good conscience?
Would you do it again if your money was refunded or you had to get it out of pawn?
Have you ever dual wielded in a meaningful way?
Do you like it more or is it less special per firearm?
Would you ever get another identical match for another gun?
Have you ever interchanged the parts with positive effect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgOnKxBKnAs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNFlAzVhSVw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8PyAGej0B4
>>
File: MR 73s.jpg (679KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MR 73s.jpg
679KB, 1600x1200px
>>32431634
not quite identical. different sights and barrel length.
still, it's the only one so nice I bought it twice
>>
>>32431684
Well, those are pretty nice. You could have the hammer and trigger gold plated. What about getting another barrel?
>>
I own 2 Beretta 92fs, they were a gift from my dad.

The only use i see for using two at the same time would be to keep a sight picture on a far away target (15-25 meters) and your less dominant hand aiming at a very short distance target, if not against someone.

other effective uses would be having to place a lot of lead down range in a matter of speed over accuracy, i suppose a crowd of targets or firing from a moving vehicle.

the most practical use i can see for them being IDENTICAL would be to have a very specific knowledge of a firearm (in this case lets say you feel very comfortable operating a 92fs or 1911 lets say}, and need a backup in case of failure.

its actually more effective to "dual wield" two different weapons. if you ahve identical weapons you cjust reload the next mag and keep dumping identical mags. but two different firearms could be veyr useful, say a 32 round glock for suppressive fire, and a 45 acp for a close target that needs immediate knockdown/armored/etc.
>>
>>32431807
>32 round glock for suppressive fire, and a 45 acp for a close target that needs immediate knockdown/armored/etc.
That's cute anon.
>>
>>32431786
it's not gold plated, but straw finished.
revolver barrels can't be swapped out like semi auto barrels can
>>
File: Kino.jpg (487KB, 1189x1660px) Image search: [Google]
Kino.jpg
487KB, 1189x1660px
>>32431807
>its actually more effective to "dual wield" two different weapons.
>>
>>32431828
a 380acp wouldnt be effective in some cases when you need expansion, thats all. but a 45 or a 44 or 410 revolver has its own uses. i dont see how thats wrong in any sort of application or two sidearms.
>>
>>32431854
I'd rim that butt.
>>
>>32431976
Get in line.
>>
File: 1482640770740.jpg (333KB, 1536x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482640770740.jpg
333KB, 1536x960px
>>32431976
>>32432008

Is that a dude?
>>
>>32432008
Kino is not for lewd. Please delete this.
>>
>>32432019
Kino's Journey. Protag is specified to be a girl later on.
>>
File: IMG_20161220_230300.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161220_230300.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>Do you have buyers remorse or good conscience?
Feels good.jpg

>Would you do it again if your money was refunded or you had to get it out of pawn?
Absolutely. Or might buy one gold tiger stripe.

Have you ever dual wielded in a meaningful way?
>Yes, not incredibly fun once the novelty wears off. Also expensive.

>Do you like it more or is it less special per firearm?
More. Double the absurdity.

>Would you ever get another identical match for another gun?
Yes.

>Have you ever interchanged the parts with positive effect?
No reason to, but I could if I wanted to
>>
>>32431634
Duel wielding is obviously for show, but if you're using each gun individually and you can shoot with both hands, it's not the worst thing in the world. It's shooting both guns simultaneously that gives you horrendous accuracy.

But shooting with both hands is something that has been done in the past.
>>
>>32433007
Thank you anon.
Have the happiest of solstice in celebration of the Christ.
>>
Two exactly the same handguns, one in mint condition the other has seven thousand rounds through it magazines last approximately 400 reloads of eight rounds mag catch replaced after six thousand rounds. Extractor replaced after six thousand (steel cased surplus. Barrel is still excellent and accurate after seven thousand steel cased soviet steel core ammunition .
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.