[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend wants to make a pro-gun film. He wants to write a script,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Micheal Moore.png (2MB, 758x973px) Image search: [Google]
Micheal Moore.png
2MB, 758x973px
My friend wants to make a pro-gun film. He wants to write a script, shoot it or just sell the script to someone who wants to make the film. He's a screwball but eh, it's nice to see him try.

What do you think he should do to make a truly pro-gun film, /k/?
>>
>>32429094
does he have a setting in mind?

start there.

its low budget i imagine, so think small. theres a lebanese film all about a single tank, think THAT small. if you cant go big, go small and good. a ww1 setting innatrench bunker may not be bad, or trying to take a single pillbox or something. if he can get enough asians, VC tunnels is doable
>>
>>32429094
Have it star George Zimmermann.
>>
>>32429122
Modern day setting. The furthest he wants to go back is like 1995. He is very in the moment kind of guy.

>>32429126
He actually made a joke about buying the Zimmer gun and hiring Zimmermann to play the main role.
>>
>>32429140
hmmm then he's somewhat limited, but we have a number of UN missions going on.

Mercs on the high seas may be decent. A drug/gang war may be possible for the budget too. Reservoir Dogs is a phenomenol film and was very low budget
>>
>>32429094
Can I be in the film? I have guns and other cool stuff that he can use as props.
>>
>>32429191
That sounds like a really cool idea.

>>32429248
Are you British?
>>
File: festivus.jpg (67KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
festivus.jpg
67KB, 704x396px
>>32429094
Make it about a defensive shooting that gets misrepresented by the media and starts a giant national shitshow.

And make jerry stiller the shooter
>>
>>32429357
a school shooting may be possible, separate stories of like 6 teens trying to survive "He was such a quiet guy" Harry's shooting gallery
>>
File: pure evil.jpg (290KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pure evil.jpg
290KB, 1024x768px
>>32429191
mercs on the high seas has been dun befo'
https://youtu.be/YF79flgyuNk
here's my idea, based on a real habbening
there's this railway station, in the middle of a little Appalachian mining town, right? with a little saloon next to it.
a couple tourists come in by train (could be two rainbow dykes or something). they are supposed to meet friends there
they settle in the little saloon, and locals start getting creepy - hitting on them, macking, the whole nine yards.
then it turns out the road's snowed in, and the railway too, there won't be anyone coming into town for a good long while
you, the viewer, can already see in your mind's eye, at this point, the gangbang and murder that will follow
except it doesn't. the chicks have one pistol and two magazines between them (in a locked box, the've picked it up for a friend), and they hold off the entire town for like a day, home alone style, after breaking into the box.
police and rescue roll into town on a snowplow, chicks roll out in an army hummer. fin.

and get this: nobody dies the entire fucking time.
>>
>>32429122
stfu idiot. These are all bad ideas to promote guns. All sounds like typical Hollywood shit without a budget though. I'm assuming a samefag with cellphone for such a low quality post. No one would post such shit in their right mind.
>>
>>32432207
>> pro-gun film.
>>a school shooting

do you have autism?
>>
A mass shooting in a mall, college, or some other public gun free zone that's stopped by someone illegally CCing

Put that person carrying in some situation where he's protecting some others or something. Do the aftermath where he's arrested for illegal CC, and have him expelled if it is a school setting

Like one of those shitty anti gun commercials that gets turned upside down at the end

Idk there's a reason I'm not a writer
>>
File: 1482587355312.jpg (31KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
1482587355312.jpg
31KB, 500x232px
>>32432268
sounds brilliant!

gonna need some good writing though.
>>
>>32432974
sorry, i had a full-retard moment focusing on small settings
>>
>>32432969
the lebanese film was literally critically acclaimed. if you want to watch people dissasemble guns and shoot in their yard there are plenty of Youtube videos and Nutnfancy to accomodate you. People watch films to be entertained; there are few autistic-level war films that satisfy /k/'s sensibilities. A low-budget but detail-oriented war or action film would EASILY be a decent /k/ movie and be gun-informative for normies (ie., subtle pro-gun red pill).
>>
File: 1470146081515.jpg (118KB, 992x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470146081515.jpg
118KB, 992x768px
>>32429094
Encourage your buddy to include commentary and interviews from law enforcement officials. Find a less-than-subtle sheriff who's willing to talk about statistics of real violence, how largely illegal weapons are used, etc. Bonus points if race-related crime stats get thrown in and you call it "The Blue Pill - Americas Ignorance"
>>
>>32429094
Is this what the average american look like?
>>
>>32433376
... is that an obrez'd lever nugget?
>>
>>32435609
>Winchester m95
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.