[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I join the military, get the training, and then get out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: serveimage.jpg (142KB, 1428x800px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
142KB, 1428x800px
How can I join the military, get the training, and then get out ASAP?

Asking for a bunch of friends in cali...
>>
File: Military-Pig-7-602x337.jpg (36KB, 602x337px) Image search: [Google]
Military-Pig-7-602x337.jpg
36KB, 602x337px
plz respond
>>
Just join any branch they're all the same. Also. sign a 8-10 year contract. They don't really expect you to stick around that long so you can drop out anytime.
>>
File: guardkatrinadis.jpg (457KB, 950x400px) Image search: [Google]
guardkatrinadis.jpg
457KB, 950x400px
national guard,full stop. boot camp, then AIT, then 1 weekend a month, 2 weeks a year after that for 3 years(shortest commitment)

>retards stay in for the entire duration for glorified janitor duty when they could have the best of both military/civilian worlds AND you get to serve in actual stateside disasters
>>
>>32428257
KEK.
>>
File: 1418951503485.jpg (142KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1418951503485.jpg
142KB, 900x900px
ZETAS OUT OUT OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: yeager.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yeager.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
>>32428257
>8-10
>not 15-20
>not riding out retirement by going the james yeager route
>>
File: Military-Pig-1-602x337.jpg (32KB, 602x337px) Image search: [Google]
Military-Pig-1-602x337.jpg
32KB, 602x337px
>>32428257
hardy har har. we just want the first year or so desu. from what i've been told that's really the only thing that matters anyway.

what about a medical discharge of sorts, what are the requirements for that?
>>
>>32428481
The fastest medical discharge is to take your service rifle, place your mouth over the barrel, and squeeze the trigger.
>>
File: 1480955698090.jpg (332KB, 1080x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1480955698090.jpg
332KB, 1080x1412px
>>32428122
wait til the last day of basic and kill yourself with a round of 5.56 you hid up your ass at a range 12 weeks prior
>>
>>32428122
Russia and Australia both do one year contracts.
I recommend the latter as you earn $45k in that one year. (Subsequent years you earn $68k p/a)
>>
>>32428481
Was 11B and did 3 years 4 months. That includes training. Just do your time then get out if you are sick of it. Part of the reason vets are preferred for employment and other shit is because it is a sign that they won't cut and run on a contract so man the fuck up, plan on fulfilling the contract, and go from there. Or don't go in at all because while cheating the system is possible, you will get legally buttfucked so hard your ass becomes your face if you don't manage to figure out a legit loophole millions of privates have been trying to find for years.
>>
is that dog okay
>>
>>32429922
today's US army contracts are almost guaranteed to be 8 year obligations. yes, you can get out of this but it's what the guy at MEPs is signing your stupid ass up for unless you know specifically to tell him otherwise at the right moment of that conversation. recruiter sure as fuck isnt gonna tell you anything about that. pretty good chance you won't know period until you ETS from your duty station of 3.5 yrs thinking youre home freee
>>
>>32428122
>Asking for a bunch of friends in cali...
fuck off and take your cartel friends with you
>>
>>32429956

Wtf confirmed for not knowing shit.

Contracts are 8 years but you only sign up for 4 years of active duty (extended by 12-24 months if your job has a long school). After that, the remaining years are spent in the inactive reserve. All that means is you'd be first to be called up in the event of a big war and they're trying to avoid a draft.

I signed a 4 year contract with a year extension because of my school, so if I choose not to reenlist, after the 5 year mark I have 3 years of inactive reserve. The contract remains 8 years no matter what you do, the amount of time you spend active is based on your extensions. Joe Smoe the infantry guy isn't gonna be coming up on 4 years in and be told by big army "sorry bruh we're keeping you active another 4." They did that stop loss shit in the early 2000s, aren't doing it anymore at fucking all.
>>
>>32428122
You liberal starbucks drinking hipster faggots wouldnt last a day, and neither will it better prepare you for whatever uprising you think there will be. Even if there was a civil war, your mocha drinking arse would get slotted by some old geezer from a mile away while he chuckles on his porch before you even knew what hit you.

Joining the army just to quit after training is the biggest bitch move I ever heard of.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.