[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in Canada, and I'm thinking of buying a Mosin-Nagant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 15

File: 0003.jpg (68KB, 3386x522px)
0003.jpg
68KB, 3386x522px
I live in Canada, and I'm thinking of buying a Mosin-Nagant 91/30 as my first gun. Is this a poor choice for a first time gun owner?
>>
>>32423758
>Canadian
>not buying a No. 1 Mk III SMLE
>>
>>32423765
I just really like the Mosin-Nagant. Lee-Enfield is fine, but I would prefer a Mosin.
>>
>>32423800
Well to each there own I guess...If you are gunna get a Mosin get a Finnish one at least
>>
Heavy recoil. That is bad thing for a beginners gun. If you have never shot before I would suggest starting out with something like a .22 and after you learn the basics move up to thw bigger stuff.
>>
>>32423835
There is literally no reason to ever buy a .22. Start with .223 if you're afraid of recoil.
>>
>>32423758
Yes.
>>
File: sentry take down.jpg (44KB, 287x500px)
sentry take down.jpg
44KB, 287x500px
>>32423842
What the fuckery?
>>32423835
I began with a mosin, and it gave me a great appreciation for all funs to come after.
>Do it OP
>>
>>32423842
It's dirt cheap and has no recoil at all.
I fail to see why not.
>>
>>32423758
>my 1st gun was a S&W M&P 15-22
>2nd gun, a Mosin-Nagant from Tula 1939

I gave the .22 to my wife for Valentine's Day a month after I got the Mosin. I consider the Mosin my first.
>>
What the hell is a Mosin-Nagant 91/30 I've never heard of this rifle and I've been on /k/ for six years
>>
>>32423758
If you've shot guns before, sure it's a great first gun if you fancy that rifle. If you've never shot a gun before, a mosin might rock your shit and make you flinch like crazy until you've fired a few hundred rounds.
>>
>>32423830
>First gun
>buy something valuable and relatively snowflake
hue
Just get a shitty 91/30, OP, you'll care less about actually using it.
It was my first gun, too. I learned how to strip and refinish wood with it. It now has a crack in the stock, I learned something, and I no longer worry about using the metal buttplate as a weapon.
10/10 would recommend a piece of shit mutt rifle without matching numbers to learn on.
>>
>>32423758
>>32424621
forgot to click OP
>>
>>32423758
You could get an SKS. Aren't the cheap in Canada?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
It's a decent bolt action rifle, you can't go wrong with it, especially if you can find one at a decent price.

Pic related. How much cabelas is selling their nuggets. Have prices really gone up this much, or is cabelas just being specially Jewey?
>>
>>32423842
>no reason to ever buy a .22
Dirt cheap target practice?
Maximizing meat recovery on small game?
>>
>>32423758
It's a poor choice regardless of your experience
>>
>>32424649
Fair if hex receiver
>>
When Canadian, get a CanadianGunNutz Equipment Exchange account, and lurk until you find out the going rate and good deals.

For example, Lee Enfield sporters go for 150$ or less without magazine, 180$ with, and anything above 200$ is a rip off.

I don't really like like the aesthetics of a mosin, so I don't check out those threads and cannot tell you what a good used price is.

Will be lurking there shortly and can get you some cheap prices though.
>>
File: judio_promedio.jpg (52KB, 400x400px)
judio_promedio.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>32424649
Cabelas is super Jewy.
I live (or possibly die slowly, bit by bit) in the librul shithole of Toronto. So my gun store options are reasonably diverse, so I can shop around a bit.
So ROUGHLY:

FOC (small place out in Ajax) - roughly list price. Often great sales. Hidden gem.

Crappy Tire - marginally above standard price. Rarely sales. Have to go to one outside city limits because faggotry

Al Flaherty's - 15% above list. Awful service. Only fun store inside city limits

Cabelas - 25% too damn high. Long drive. Generally best selection.

Auctions - there are a lot of these if you are willing to drive an hour out of town. But man, these must be traps for ancient fudds who have never heard of the internet. Last one I went to, picked up a great condition 70yr old .22lr semiauto rifle for like, 100 bucks, while old fudds fought over Tokarevs. Used and very worn Toks. That sold for ~500-600 bucks. Baffling.

Tl:dr; Cabelas are super juden that prey on fool fudds who don't have internet access. Same goes for auctions.
>>
Doesn't it say somewhere in Canadian gun laws that for every firearm you purchase, you have to allow a Syrian migrant to resettle in your home?
>>
>>32425237
Witty, original and epic
Have an upboat my good gentlesir
>>
>>32423758
Yes. Get an SKS. Christmas deals mean they match in price to mosins, and some dealers even have ammo combos. SKS is cheaper to shoot, semi auto and lighter recoil. Every Canadian should have one.
>>
>>32423758
We have a wiki, you know?
Why make threads about questions that are explicitly covered there?
It's a waste of your and our time.
>>
>>32425089
IT would appear that the cheapest you'll get a mosin for is 199$ + shipping.

Use that as a baseline, and consider mosin+ammo deals, free shipping coupons.
>>
>>32423758
>>32423800

It seems like you really like Mosins, so just buy one.

So here's the deal with nuggets, the cheap ones are poorly fitted, the machining on them is ugly, a lot of the wartime production ones don't even have any rifling left at the end of the barrell they are all heavy and once you start looking at the more expensive mosins the price goes up a lot faster than quality. They are severely overpriced if you consider that for an extra $100 you can get a savage axis with a scope on it. And if the regular price wasn't bad enough once you start looking for a mosin you will notice that everyone will be trying to sell you a premium priced "rare" nugget that has nothing rare about it, the CGN EE milsurp section is full of them.

All that said I bought a Mosin at the last Calgary gun show and it's a ton of fun and I don't own an Axis because it just seems like a boring gun.

In conclusion if you want a Mosin, just buy one.

You might also want to consider getting an SKS.

>>32425237
Can confirm, I already started using this law against the government to start my own army. Syrians seem already familiar with comblok rifles which is super convenient.
>>
>>32424621
You from the US? Enfields and 303 british are pretty common in most of Canada.
>>
>>32425319
I was talking about x53r. I would only ever display a matching numbers x53r. Like you said, though, to each their own.
>>
>>32423758
>Mosin-Nagant 91/30 as my first gun.
Let's see.

For your first gun you want something thats becoming increasingly more expensive, with increasingly more expensive ammunition (which isn't that good to begin with), that's very low quality even for pristine examples, that's largely inaccurate compared to other bolt actions which will end up costing you the same or less, does not allow you to easily grow and try using optics once you learn irons.
>Is this a poor choice for a first time gun owner?
If none of that bothers you then go for it
>>
There's really no reason for gun owners in Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, South Africa etc to go with anything other than an Enfield for a bolt action rifle.
>>
File: IMG_0324.png (31KB, 400x401px)
IMG_0324.png
31KB, 400x401px
>>32423765
>suggesting a rifle that is orders of magnitude more expensive than what OP is asking about, becaus muh heritage
>not suggesting a superior in every way and actually Canadian, No. 4 Mark 1 made at Long Branch
>>
Speaking of Enfields, I decided to look on some used gun ads, why do faggots think dropping one into a shitty aftermarket stock suddenly makes it worth original value + value of the aftermarket stock? Like what the fuck.

you've essentially just smeared autism all over one of the most beautiful and famous firearms ever created, and think that makes it worth more money?
>>
File: Moiser_Naggat_Info.jpg (569KB, 3976x1096px)
Moiser_Naggat_Info.jpg
569KB, 3976x1096px
>>32423758
>>
Am I the only one here who thinks that the nugget looks like somebody with downs syndrome tried to copy an Enfield No 4.
>>
File: 1466322132973.jpg (63KB, 500x629px)
1466322132973.jpg
63KB, 500x629px
>>32423758
how about an SKS? 7.62x39 is still a respectable size cartrodddge, but not quite as much kick for a beginner, it's a caliber way more available still and much cheaper than 54R these days, so you would get a lot more fun and practice learning to shoot more affordibly; it's built like a soviet tracktor, so even if you mistreat it badly, you're not likely to fuck it up much; and it's a semi NR, so you could bench it at the range or blast cans at a gravel pit on crown land or get a hunting license and go innawoods to hunt with it.

I'm not one of those people that will push .22lr on every novice, but if you didn't have some time of practice before, I would not suggest a roll of the dice with a clunky mosin, that isn't particularly accurate for a bolt, doesn't particularly have a decent trigger or smooth action and isn't particularly easy on recoil and muzzle blast, which won't help building good habits in a novice, and will more often than not have you fighting the rifle rather than working with it -- be it trying to get accuracy it isn't capable of out it of or beating the bolt with a 2x4 trying to get the action unstuck
>it all depends what you are getting it for, which you didn't mention: if just price and availability + ease for beginner are concerns, go with SKS; if you gotta have mosin specifically for muh WW2/much vidja/muh /k/ meme gun, than get it
>>
>>32425663
To add more confusion to this I'd have to say it's a tough call though. Because even in Canada nugget supplies are starting to dry up. While every other week a truck load of wild SKS appears at the local gun store. Which is one reason not to get it (harder and harder to find parts) but at the same time if you are collecting slav milsurp, it probably makes more sense to get a nugget first, since they are starting to become fewer and further between, and then get an SKS while they are on sale, because there's s god damn many of them it's going to happen at least once a year.
>>
>>32423765
>>32425385

>Lee-Enfields in Canada
>Not sporterized all to shit and with ruined barrels
>not stacked 20 deep in some old guy's safe never to be seen again
>Actually available for sale at reasonable prices in similar quantities to Mosins and SKS

It's probably easier to buy a Lee-Enfield in most US states than it is in Canada. For better or for worse, our national milsurp is the SKS.

>>32423758
Get a SKS. Recoil is lower, ammo is cheap.
>>
You're a Canadian, get a cheap SKS and laugh at us poor import banned fools down south
>>
>>32425831
>Land of the free.
>Can't obtain a semiautomatic centerfire rifle for under 200USD
>hardchoice.png
>>
File: 1330000149220.jpg (55KB, 358x469px)
1330000149220.jpg
55KB, 358x469px
>>32425859
>land of the syrup
>can't obtain an AK legally
>hardchoice
>>
File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px)
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>32425871
>Can't even obtain a Mossberg Blaze 47 legally
>>
>>32423842

This.

I fell for the .22 meme. I bought a marlin 60 and threw a decent nikon rimfire scope on it, thing is accurate as fuck. It was actually my second gun, the first being my SKS. I got it thinking it would allow me to shoot more often for less money.

The truth is - its boring as fuck. Like not even 20 minutes into being at the range, i get bored. Its like shooting a bb gun, its just not that fun. Theres no excitement. And since the thing stacks shots over one another, theres no challenge either. I end up blowing through like 200 rounds without really even enjoying myself, and then have to go home and clean the damn thing.

In all honesty i suppose its good to have, it has its uses. But unless you have a few hundred acres to sit around and shoot cans and random targets, you wont really have any fun. Part of me wants to sell it at a loss so i can put the money towards a tikka that ive been eyefucking for the last month but ill probably end up keeping it and buying the tikka anyways.
>>
>>32425876
I didn't even know this gun existed. It's crazy when you realize that politicians would want to ban a 10/22 if it was dressed up to look like an AK.
>>
>>32425898
It's basically a Mossberg Plinkster firing system with AK-47 shaped autism glued ontop of it. I would never buy such a gun.

It's just retarded. They call it an AK-47 Variant... but it's not. It's a plinkster variant. Because it's literally a fucking plinkster.
>>
>>32425920
but it looks just like a bad guy's weapon! it's not like my daddy's hunting rifle. ban ban ban!

Being around /k/ types so often has made me forget people actually think like this.
>>
>>32425887
You basically only really need a .22 if you are going to do rabbit/squirrel hunting. I guess theoretically you could do that with a .410 though instead. But I feel like .410 is a recipe to ruin perfectly good meat.
>>
>>32425887
>giving my only .22 to my dad for christmas for the exact same reasons
>just got my tikka last week

We might be soulmates :3
>>
>>32425984

Gay

In all seriousness good for you bro. What tikka did you get? Have you shot it yet? I definitely dont need it, it would basically be financially irresponsible for me to buy it at the moment - but damn do i have a raging hardon for a t3x ctr in .308 right now.
>>
File: 1479912594229.jpg (155KB, 1600x1200px)
1479912594229.jpg
155KB, 1600x1200px
>>32423758
No, but if you get a 91/30 be sure to get a bayonet for it; you'll get better accuracy out of the gun with the bayonet attached

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSj5J-bKZBI
>>
>>32426005
Tikka T3 lite in .300 Win Mag (900 syrupdollars taxes included) and I shot it yesterday. My shoulder took a beating but I love this thing.
It's kinda similar to what I feel like after fucking my fwb for a couple hours.
>>
>>32425831
Hopefully that will change for you and soon. I suspect your Norinco ban won't be lifted, however.
And then you will be swimming in SKS, AK parts kits and hopefully all those old bolt-actions that the USSR stocked in case aliens invaded or whatever.

>/k/ in 5 years time
>"hey guys, newgunz here, how do I clean the cosmo out of my Berdan's bolt?
>>
>>32425887
>Want a mare's leg rifle to do Terminator 2 shit
>Buy a Henry ML in .22 for 350$ instead of going for the 44 mag at 500$
>Instant regret
>Can't swing cock, the tiny butt makes the thing unfireable from the shoulder and the lever action makes it unfireable as a pistol
>Pretty disappointed
>Have 3 year old daughter
>Will be her first gun I figure
>In desperation/sunken cost fallacy, order an extended butt from Boyds
>Cost 125$ all said and done, regretting not getting that 44 mag even more
>Put stock on, doesn't fit right, have to file the screw hole
>Go to range
>Actual can be fire from the shoulder
>Actually kind of fun seeing how fast I can pop off 10 rounds
>.22 is pennies to shoot
>Less regret

Do I buy a super fudded Winchester model 94 in 30-30 for 350$ CAD? Like, the mag tube is cut down.
>>
>>32426027
The gun's accuracy won't change that much, the POI will.
>>
>>32426060
>the mag tube is cut down.

Was that from the factory? half magazines were a factory option.

>$350
If it's a post '64 but pre 2013, no. You can get a post 64 Winchester 94 in good shape for that price.
>>
>>32426036

Man the one i want is like $1000 USD. And then like another 4-500 for a scope worthy of the rifle.

Part of me says fuck it, just get a t3, since they shoot the exact same. But my heart and boner wants the t3x tactical for that 10rd magazine and all the little bells and whistles the upgraded from the t3.

I fucking know my dick will win and i will buy this gun eventually. Its just a matter of win. Unfortunately for me my wallet my willpower is starting to waver.
>>
>>32426053
I dunno man. When I think of Trump I don't think "import friendly".
>>
>>32426080
Yeah I learned about that one recently and it looks really fucking cool.
>>
Speaking of sights, when I get bored of shooting with the irons what kind of sight should I put on my .22 bolt action?
>>
>>32426081
For Chyner, yeah, he isn't very import-friendly. But with Russia, he may lift some of the Obama-era sanctions. That would mean more milsurp coming in.

If the situation in Ukraine calms down as a result (both sides coming to some sort of agreement), then you'll see surplus coming from them as well, along with new-make ammunition and parts.
>>
>>32426115
On my old bolt-action .22lr I have a Weaver B4 (equally old). 4X seems enough for most scope related rimfire needs. I saw some really nice Leupold rimfire scopes the other day- they could work.

Prophet River has a small sale on right now- free shipping and 10% off of orders over $200. Not much, but wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>32426115

Whatever is cheapest, because youll get bored of that too and regret wasting the money.
>>
>>32426140
So don't bother with a scope, put that money towards an AR-50?
>>
>>32426190
Get a scope. If you actually want to get better at shooting a 22 is great. If you just like making noise and shooting cans then listen to the other guy
>>
>>32426121
Doesn't Trump consider Russia to be an enemy though? Granted I would be all for lifting those retarded Russian import bans all the way back to Clinton and beyond, but I just don't see it happening. I want to be wrong.
Give me that MP412 love
>>
>>32423758
get an SKS, they are like 200$ at crappy tire and ammo is dirt cheap
>>
>>32426268
>Doesn't Trump consider Russia to be an enemy though?

lmao, Trump is a Putin puppet that plans to sell out the US to Moscow
>>
>>32426383
Go beat up Bill again, Hillary
>>
>>32426268
I don't think Trump considers Russia an enemy, more a competitor. I think he follows Palmerston's credo:

>We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.

So he'll negotiate based on that. If cutting a deal with the Russians on lifting sanctions will get America a good deal somewhere else, he'll do it.
>>
>>32426190

Yeah, if you want to spend money on a scope, do it. But you are going to get bored of it, i 100% garantee that. If you want a great scope for about $150 theres the nikon rimfire its what i have on my .22 and its great.

Again, i dont really shoot it often because its boring. Theres no excitment, its almost like a chore. Like banging a good looking chick who lays there like a dead fish - youre still going to bust your nut but its a dull and bland process. If i were you i would just save up for a nice rifle rather than try to improve one that isnt fun to shoot.
>>
>>32426461
>We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies.

What an outdated way of thinking, allies are a necessity in a modern, globalized world
>>
>>32426485
Keyword "eternal".
>>
>>32426506
The US should and will always be eternal allies with Western Europe, South Korea, Japan, Australia and Israel
>>
File: 1435284315703.png (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1435284315703.png
29KB, 200x200px
>>32426611
>Western Europe
>>
>>32426635
NATO is eternal
>>
File: 1478753906890.jpg (79KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
1478753906890.jpg
79KB, 784x643px
>>32426658
DNC pls go
>>
>>32426477
Well I got a .22 because I want to take up rabbit hunting eventually. Since my province doesn't regulate rabbit hunting for residents.
>>
>>32426477
The one thing I like about my .22 is zero cleaning.

Every other rifle I own requires cleaning.
>>
>>32425887
I've got a Tikka T3, the laminated stock and stainless metal kind. She's a beaut, but I hadn't shot get a whole lot yet. Got her to durr hunt with but we never saw anything worthwhile, so I've put maybe 60 shots through it? Only downside is because it's light (6lbs I think) the .308 variant has a bit of recoil, but if you're not a bitch boy that's fine
>>
>>32426680
>implying the RNC doesn't like NATO
>>
File: IMG_1151.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_1151.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>32424852
>hex 91/30 $299
No
>>
What's better for home defense?

A mosin Nagant with no ammo or an sks that is still caked in cosmoline?
>>
>>32425755
by that logic you might consider going for the auto-nugget (SVT-40), same caliber, but actually ARE getting more and more scarce and increasing in price yearly. The fact that burgers can't have it and we might see supplies of them completely dry up in less than a decade would make it a much better investment if eventual unavailability is of importance to you.
>>
>>32426860
Dumb question but why is this? Like other than the size obviously?

My marlin 60 has a grooved barrel (they advertise this as a selling point so i assume other .22s typically do not) so i always feel compelled to clean it every few hundred rounds, i feel like the barrel would get dirty and not shoot as well. At the bare minimum it needs to be oiled or itll start stovepiping and jamming. That and the only ammo i can get locally is remmington golden turd which is filthy as fuck.

Is it normal to not clean .22s? To me it just seems not right idk my only other gun is a SKS which also apparently doesnt have to be cleaned often but i still clean the action and barrel religiously after a range trip and oil the bolt. Plus a film of oil on the exterior to keep it looking nice and dark and shiny.
>>
>>32428439
I don't collect slav rifles so I don't care. I'm just speaking on observation. 2 years ago every gun store paved their parking lot with nuggets and then people started snatching them up when they became the meme gun to meme all memes and now maybe every store has 1 or 2.

Whereas skses are still fairly well stocked. There's one Canadian tire in my city that has 3 display cases full of them.
>>
>>32424529
>>
>>32423842

Pure retardation
>>
>>32426658
NATO is a failed military alliance that was the literal cause for the formation of the Warsaw Pact.
Now that even Russia is no longer Soviet, there is no reason for NATO's existence.
Russia, in fact, tried to join NATO for years before they got tired of American warmongering attitude and decided to do their own shit.

If you want to blame someone for the constant fuck ups in the world, blame 80% of the US government.
>>
>>32429375
breddy much.

Putin obviously isn't a saint, but NATO are the bad guys compared to him these days. And if you look at the kind of guy Putin is...that's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>32425887

Recoil is only a small part of what makes shooting exciting though. When I'm on the range with my .22, I'm always trying to push my limits. Go beyond 100m, practice offhand, try shooting steel silhouettes. Don't just stack bullets at easy distances. Any rifle eventually gets boring when you use it like that. Cheap ammo makes fuckery affordable, and through fuckery we get better.

>also hunting
>also implying you shouldn't have a BB gun to shoot even more cheaply all day, plinking your recycling from the hip
>>
>>32429422
I don't know if I'd feel comfy shooting rabbits with BBs. I know a .22 in the neck is pretty much instant humane lights out for a rabbit.
>>
>>32425940

>.410 will ruin excessive meat

It will not, and neither will any other shotgun unless it's at close range. Certainly no more than a shoulder shot with a .22lr.
>>
>>32429411
>NATO is the bad guy compared to Putin

So this is what America has become today...
>>
>>32429533
Don't you have some kind of spirit cooking christmas party to show up to
>>
>>32429459
Yeah but I mean, nobody eats the neck anyway, and a HP .22LR to the neck will basically fuck it's brain stem up and render it dead instantly, while leaving the body intact, and from what I see on youtube, cleaning a rabbit from the neck down is absurdly easy.
>>
>>32429443

That's why I own both
>>
>>32429533
>NATO
>america only
ok, they sure do a lot more, but NATO is also europe and yes, they did bad recently

>visited ukraine riots to spit fire on the fire leading to war in ukraine
>sent weapon to syria creating ISIS "but we didn't knew about dis guys we swear, we were only arming the """""moderate""""" islamist terrorist like alquaeda and al nusra front"
>gave some help during the arab spring that did nothing but create more economical failure to all countries evolved

NATO should have ended as soon the cold war was over, leaving US and its close allies alone and the EU with EUROCORP like planned
>>
>>32429580

There's no perfect hunting tool. Shotguns for moving animals, scoped .22s for animals sitting still. Squirrels do both, frustratingly.
>>
>>32429642
Rabbits have more meat though. And they'll do a lot of standing still. They'll run for a bit, and then stand still. They are pretty dumb. They only survive the evolutionary lottery because they fuck so much.
>>
>>32424649
i saw a hex reciever Nagant at the Cabelas in SE Wisconsin a month ago at that price. Looked sweet
>>
>>32429720
Lol. 299.99 USD.

Fuck man, I saw a bunch at Canadian tire for 219.99 CAD (about 160 USD) just the other day.
>>
>>32423758
30-06 Remington bolt action and scope from your local dept store..
>>
>>32429822
And some real tree camo and a gun rack for your gun rack ah hyuk hyuk!
>>
>>32429720
The one in Richfield? I live about 30 minutes from there. Whenever I go up to the Range of Richfield which is right across the road from that Cabela's I always go window shopping to see what they've got. They had a beautiful M48 Mauser a year or two ago caked in cosmoline...I should've bought that fucker.
>>
The real reason to buy a .22 is so you can introduce your girlfriend to shooting.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.