[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you in the military /k/? How is your base? I'm in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 29766.jpg (42KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
29766.jpg
42KB, 550x412px
Are you in the military /k/? How is your base?
I'm in a base in southern Israel, in the desert. I thought it was shit until I got to spend time in the desert proper, now it's like an hotel to me.
>>
>>32413903
How does it feel to keep people off their rightful lands?
>>
>>32413919
That's not the point of the discussion, but right by conquest bitch.
>>
File: obesity.jpg (64KB, 561x347px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
64KB, 561x347px
>>32413919
Don't worry, they're getting more than enough hamburgers as compensation
>>
>>32413968
>right by conquest bitch
But, it was given to you.
>>
>>32413919
>implying Palestinians actually exist

Go read a history book /pol/ faggot. There is literally no such thing as a Palestinian since there has never been a country called Palestine. Palestine is the name given to the area by occupying nations. They are just arabs and it wasn't theirs to begin with. They are also sub human and should all be corralled in to Saudi Arabia and never allowed to leave.

>>32413903
Most military bases suck compared to real life but here in the US there is a great variety from total crap holes to modern and updated bases with lots of amenities.
>>
>>32413919
Ask the Arabs.
>>
>>32413919
Fuck off ahmed
>>
>>32413989
Read some books, Abdul.
>>32413996
Yeah, the base I'm at is known as one of the worst bases in Israel, but it's really comfy. Ac in the rooms, actual rooms, edible food and showers.
>>
>>32413996
>it wasn't the land of the people who had been living there for thousands of years
>that's why we kicked them off the lands that totally don't belong to them but to us, the recent migrants
>>
>>32413989
I mean, in the same sense that the USA (or Australia, or Canada...) was "given" to us, maybe.
>>
>>32413968
>>32413903
4chan supports Israel.

The first line of defense of the modern world.

I can not wait until the day Israeli jets bomb the Kaaba to pieces
>>
>>32413996
Palestine is literally the oldest name for the region. It is several thousand years old.
>>
File: 1482410074895.gif (953KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482410074895.gif
953KB, 500x375px
>>32413968
this guy get's it
>>
>>32414046
Nevermind the fact that there has always been a steady population of around 250k jews who have lived there since the muslim conquests.

>>32414118
who the fuck told you that, Yasser Arafat? That's not even remotely true. It was referred to as Israel long before the region was referred to as Palestine. There has never in the history of man been a nation called Palestine. Ever. Palestine is the name given to the region by the Romans when they first conquered it. When it wasn't conquered by someone, it was Israel. That is an indisputable fact. The term "Palestinian" didn't even come in to existence until the PLO started calling arabs of Gaza and the West Bank that as a propaganda tool. It worked because leftist shills actually think there is such a thing as a Palestinian. Arabs need to suck it the fuck up and accept that it's Israel again. The West Bank and Gaza are nothing more than the Baltimore and New Orleans of Israel, filled with uneducated welfare collectors who'd rather shoot the people who pay for their welfare checks than try to become something.
>>
>>32414180
>long before

In ancient history, "Israel" hasn't existed for hundreds of years, don't try to pretend that it was the same nation or even people that occupy it now

>but a long time ago

Who cares about ancient history when there are people getting removed from their lands?
>>
Nope. Got declined because of a concealed weapons charge when I was in 7'th grade and diagnosed with ADHD as a child. I'll be killing myself soon.
>>
>>32414180
>There has never in the history of man been a nation called Palestine
Not a nation, but the region's been called that for a long time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pal%C3%A4stinalied
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)#History_of_the_name
>>
>>32413919
I don't see the point on /pol/luting /k/. It's not impressing anyone.
>>
>>32414379
Technically, /pol/ would be praising that without pause.

I'm not sure if you've been, but it's been taken over by memers and people who just post 'make america great again' frogs
>>
>>32413919
Why do /pol/acks love sucking Arab cock so much?
>>
>>32414180
Chill the fuck out Schlomo, nobody cares
>>
how have you not kys OP living off tuna spam olives and halva must be hell
>>
>>32414813
I asked my cousin about this, he just finished his enlistment. He said that the impression of IDF bases I had was woefully out of date.

Even in the Golan they have heated water and sometimes air conditioning now.
>>
File: 1482202119025.jpg (261KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
1482202119025.jpg
261KB, 600x551px
>>32413903
>36c was deposited into your account
>>
>>32414813
I'm used to tuna, and I get decent food when I'm in the base itself. It's just the first month though, will see how it goes as time goes by. Also halva is good and I'm the only one eating it.
>>
Stalin give this jews land in Russia and they go to Palestine, nice
>>
>>32414180
I think

And this is just my opinion

But I think

The entire middle east should be turned to glass because you're all vermin that eat away at western society and the rest of the world would be better off if you all just turned to ash
>>
File: hike.jpg (106KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
hike.jpg
106KB, 960x720px
I actually just got home from my barracks. We went out on a training course hiking around pic related
>>
>>32413903
> Air force boot
get fucked with your shitty f35 shoved up your ass.
>>
>>32415061
That's not my base, that's a Google image. I'm armored forces.
>>
>>32415106

Like, driver? What do you drive lad?
>>
>>32415106
shizafon isnt even close to be the worse base in israel, infact its pretty decent its just really far from the rest of civilization, eilat doesnt count.
>>
>>32415118
Nah, I'll run recon for the tanks or something like that.
>>32415136
Yeah it's much better than I thought, plus I've got a place to stay in beer sheva. Did you serve there?
>>
>>32415060
>no sniper tape on Carabiner
>roll mat secured by straps rather than bungee cord
>mix and match headgear or non at all
>trousers tucked rather than bloused

ragtag/10
>>
>>32415176
Those are fresh recruits lad, give them a pass.

We don't blouse
>>
>>32415149
ive passed through there a few times, nevi musa is by far the worse shithole ive been in during my service to the point i rather just be in the out in fields of the golan heights.
>>
>>32413903
Oy vey shlomo, I'm sure that desert air is moida on your poor sinus. Is it true that Jizzraeli troops are issued diapers because of the high % that shit themselves the moment they hear gunfire?
>>
>>32414696
There's no difference between Arabs and kikes. All semites are subhuman, nation destroying garbage. At least you're shitting up the sandbox instead of coming here and pushing faggotry or defrauding the goyim.
>>
Hello Mister Israeli,

Why are your uniforms so janky

Why aren't you blousing your boots

Why do your boots look unpolished

Why do your command feed you with tinned tuna and halwa instead of real food
>>
>>32413989
This.

>>32414037
You literally swarmed the place with illegal immigrants until the British empire caved in. Imagine if half of Germany was cut off and became a Somalian promised land because the US said so. That's exactly what happened.
>>
>>32415193

>No blousing

0/10 army
>>
>>32415350
>halwa
kek

>Why do your boots look unpolished
They're not a professional fighting force. They're the same as militant groups in Iraq, but with less military experience and slightly more US equipment.
>>
>>32413903
Did the base rabbi ever molest your hairy jew butthole? I hear that's pretty common.
>>
>>32415350
Dunno, these are stock photos. My shoes are jet black. Also the tuna is in battle rations, and I imagine they're trying to make us accustomed to it.
>>32415402
Sorry you can't get your imam to love you, Mahmud.
>>32415358
These specifically are just engineering, I think. More fighting experience than you anyway.
>>32415324
>>32415335
Truly, professional /pol/ posting is a sight to behold.
>>
>>32413996
even if they did not exsist the people are being kicked out

how dies it feel like being used like a whore by isreal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQOwlpQHx9w
>>
>>32415985
Why do you assume everyone bullying you for being a cancerous jew commie faggot is one of your sandy semitic cousins? No one likes yids.

Scratch that, Muslims do, which is why your slimy hook-schnozzed ancestors were 5th columnists for every moorish incursion into my homeland.
>>
>>32417204
>Try to ask people about their military service
>Shitters who wouldn't last a day in the army reply with their irrelevant opinions
Pathetic. Go find a different thread to shitpost in, preferably on a different board.
>>
He's a jizzraeli so who gives a fuck. He deserves to be mercilessly scuzzed until he leaves with a tear soaked yarmulke.
>>
>>32413919
Welp, unless you want to be an absolute hypocritical twat, you should go to /int/ and ask that very same question of just about every flag that you can find.

Americans, Japs, Chinks, virtually all of the Euro nations (including the ones that don't exist anymore), Vietnamese, most of South America, Britain in fucking spades, even Canada.

Yes, Canada, you arrogant clueless fuck.

I'll tell you what. Do one thing useful in your miserable, pointless life. Go find out what African nations have done it, and check Russia. I'm not sure about those. Get back to me when you find out. Just ask around for anon, everybody here knows me.
>>
File: sad_pepe.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
MFW I didn't learn about serving in the IDF until I was 6 months away from being too old and already had kids and family. I qualify legally because of jew blood but parents didn;t raise me in a religious fashion and didn't really grow up around other jews. Now I'm too old and didn't get my kebab removal fix in my 2 deployments to Iraq because POG.
>>
>>32413989
yeah israel was not conquered by the jews but handed to them on a golden plate.
>>
>>32414094
>4chan supports Israel.
really? since fucking when?
i mean don't get me wrong i actually want you crazy cutfags there with the other sand monkies.
>>
>>32413903
>I thought it was shit until I got to spend time in the desert proper,
yeah that happens
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.