[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Land secret drone in hostile country >Get F35 plans hacked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: RQ170-Sentinel-Drone.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
RQ170-Sentinel-Drone.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
>Land secret drone in hostile country
>Get F35 plans hacked
>Crash stealth helicopter into wall at pre-planned landing site
>Get underwater drone stolen by Chinese
>undetectable F117 shot down by slav tech
>unreachable U2 shot down by slav tech
>Land EP-3 spy plane in China, crew interrogated and tech examined.

Why are Americans so bad with their toys?
>>
>He thinks this is even 1/10th of our secret tech!
>>
Because by the time any other country has the tech to reverse engineer the tech the USA has moved on to bigger and better things.
>>
>>32408956
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
>>
>>32408985
So losing the F35 blueprints before it's in service for the next 40 years is a non issue?
>>
File: 1458496087858.jpg (2MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
1458496087858.jpg
2MB, 3456x4608px
they don't even need any outside influence to fuck up.
>>
>>32409479
That is one ugly boat..
>>
itt: brown people and europeans that feel insecure about their militaries.
>>
File: these look like jeans.webm (1MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
these look like jeans.webm
1MB, 404x720px
>>32408956
Don't worry. Trump will fix this :)
>>
File: IMG_0112.jpg (611KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.jpg
611KB, 1920x816px
>>32409479
reminds me of this
at least the Freedom is a e s t h e t i c
>>
>>32409029
Yes. Having blueprints is only part of the equation. You also need to have the scientific know-how to make the RAM coating, the engineering ability to make monocrystaline fan blades for the jet engines, etc. If all you got is a blueprint that says "Part A goes to Part B", Or even something that tells you the exact dimensions of parts A-Z, then you're still fucked. The blueprints are ultimately useless unless you're trying to make an exact replica of the plane. What's far more valuable is the underlying sciences and technology, which wasn't included.
>>
>>32409619
There's still a lot of technical knowledge you can glean from just the blueprints, though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.