[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want an EDC gun and I've narrowed my choices down to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (583KB, 976x334px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
583KB, 976x334px
I want an EDC gun and I've narrowed my choices down to the FNS Compact and the CZ Rami. I'm leaning towards the Rami because I plan on carrying in the summer and it's a sub-compact.
>>
>>32408392
P2000sk shits on both.
>>
>>32408392
rami is going to be a bit heavier, so keep that in mind. either way both fine choices.
I biased towards CZ because I find FN to be boring and I like the trigger more, but thats just my opinion
>>
>>32408398
How so?
>>
>>32408412
>>32408398
thought so bitch nigger
>>
>>32408392
rami's are really heavy and have feed issues, honestly id go with the FN. Much better quality.
>>
>>32408392
I would personally go with the FN. Controls are smaller and more streamlined, if the trigger is anything like the full size, you'll be pleased, and I also just prefer striker fire.

Also, any reason you're not looking at the Shield? I feel like that would be excellent for summer carry given how thin it is.
>>
If the FNS is being considered have you tried looking at the glock 26 or p320 subcompact? Glock 26 is probably dimensionally the smallest double-stack subcompact while the p320's modularity and better grip angle are neat features.
>>
>>32408392
I honestly would buy either of these but I'd go with the FN. can you tell us what attracted you to these?
>>
>>32408392

Either get the Rami DA/SA with a decocker or the FNS compact without a manual safety but for the love of god whatever you do, don't spend money on a subcompact carry gun with a manual safety.
>>
>>32408392
I'm not a huge fan of pointy beavertails on an IWB gun. It's too much pokey-pokey in the fat roll-y.
>>
>>32408392
You have good taste in guns as far as good looks go anon. Haven't shot either but both are on my wishlist
>>
File: 3.jpg (2MB, 2007x1966px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
2MB, 2007x1966px
I'm not sure why your choice is between a hammer fired and striker fired, usually people have a preference to one or the other and choose between two of the same.

Go with the FNS-9C, excellent quality, striker fire. It's the master race of the compact double stack 9mm market. Get the non-safety version.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.