[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revision 2.5, Thread 3 Attention: >If you are a Faceboo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Emperor.jpg (613KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor.jpg
613KB, 1600x900px
Revision 2.5, Thread 3

Attention:

>If you are a Facebook user, you can also receive project updates here:

> /PLT-736390326516854/

(It won't let me post the full address, add it to the end of the main FB URL)

>Contact email:
[email protected]

English, Afrikaans, and Dutch are acceptable email languages.

>Revision Changes:

>May apply for a FFL

In which case you would have the option for a receiver blank+kit, or a ready to fire rifle. Shipped to the FFL of your choice.

This would also make the demonstration >videos popular being that mine would go:
>"pewpewpewpewpewpewpew"
The /kommandos/ have spoken!

Features voted for:

>A Cheekrest
>Starboard (Right) Side Case Ejection
>Thumbhole
>Flat Buttstock
>Pepe or Sam Hyde Woodburning (or none)

>Unchanged aspects:

Price point: ~100$

Kits will be sold with 0% complete receivers (Don't worry, All you will need is a:

>Hacksaw
>Ruler
>Sharpie
>Sandpaper
> ~30 mins + Assembly time (~30mins))

Brand new

Made in USA

Semi-Auto

Min length config (<30 inch total length /w min length barrel)

Wood stock (Plastic and/or 3D print are in works, first 100 units or so will be wood)

Will be sold by: "Pepe Le'meme Liberation Technologies, LLC."

The magwell will be accepting 9mm Glock compatible magazines and drums.

Mag well is being moved forward, so no Bullpuppy; still min length config

>Destructive Testing Will Include:

> .410
> 9 x 19 mm luger
> 9 x 18 mm Makarov
> 9 mm Largo
> .38 Special
> .357 mag
>+ Anything that fits in a 9mm barrel
>MattV2099 Style fluid torture test

Pepe Liberator: A rifle behind every blade of grass...
>>
File: 1471806325785.gif (836KB, 317x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471806325785.gif
836KB, 317x320px
>>32406035
I'm so excited!
>>
File: 1481902045151.png (327KB, 447x458px) Image search: [Google]
1481902045151.png
327KB, 447x458px
cant wait to see this shit get finished and then buy one
>>
File: cap2edit.png (9KB, 1314x140px)
cap2edit.png
9KB, 1314x140px
Also, the OP photo is OC other than the drawing itself.

I just want to give a special thanks to all the anons out there who want to see this project come to fruition. The input, support, and advice is indispensable. You guys know who you are, and you certainly will not be forgotten when this becomes as big as I'm beginning to think it could get.

This project is for everyone. (No commie)

I would also like to thank the mods for not deleting these, people have even said they are reporting these as spam, so it's nice to know you guys don't think so.
>>
File: happening.png (69KB, 1568x206px) Image search: [Google]
happening.png
69KB, 1568x206px
>>32406061

Me too, /komrade/, me too.

>>32406071

I have to say that this was never a troll but I didn't think it would get so much attention. It's really fucking happening. I have an Aerospace engineer helping me, a Commiefornia compliance consultant, people want to invest, and I get preorder requests on a daily basis.

It's..it's fucking happening.

>The prototype is the only thing I have been doing as of late. The FCG will be done today, the next /PLG/ will be a .gif of it in operation.
>>
File: sunngard.jpg (113KB, 1037x655px) Image search: [Google]
sunngard.jpg
113KB, 1037x655px
Actually if this thread is still up and I finish it, I will post the .gif of the FCG; but it will be the next OP image regardless.

If anyone reading this has a FLL, or is versed in ITAR / FFL regulation, please post in this thread or email / Facebook me. Thank you.
>>
>>32406201

*FFL FFS
>>
>yfw you realize royal nonesuch and mattv2099 teamed up with Serbu to meme a cheap blaster into existence
>>
File: IMG_4263.jpg (70KB, 640x640px)
IMG_4263.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>32406371
Forgot the mfw
>>
>>32406371
>>32406380

I hope Mattv2099 reviews one, completely destroys the fucking thing to an unusable state, and still recommends you buy one.

I'm not a fan of Royal Hugecuck, he is kind of a design thief imho
>>
>>32406035
What's this all about?

I'm interested but give me the tldr
>>
>>32406527

The TL;DR is the OP, if you have any other questions I would be happy to answer them.
>>
>>32406650
Just wondering, when you said "Shipped to the FFL of your choice" in the OP, were you referring to just the ready to fire ones or the kits as well?
>>
>>32406731

The kits will not be guns, as there is no receiver. It's the same thing as ordering an 80% lower kit in theory. You aren't buying a gun, etc.
>>
>no pictures of the gun
>claims 100 dollar price tag
>it gonna be sooooooo good guys, xD
>>32406035
4chan is for adults not highschoolers
>>
>>32406818

I've shown a early prototype CAD rendering, some of the raw materials used, and the FCG platform in another thread.

I agree, adults don't assume things they obviously aren't sure of.
>>
>>32406797
>>32406797

Yeah but a kit wouldn't need to be shipped to an FFL.
>>
>>32408368

That was my point, although I probably could have made it a little clearer.
>>
Very ready for this. I would suggest a possible takedown model in the future or a removable barrel to make this easier to store but quickly access if it's going to a kind of a pipe gun.

Also will it ship with a glock mag? I recommend not so you avoid a firearm in a box thing that might trigger the ATF
>>
>>32408813

Lots of kits ship with mags.
>>
Do you plan on sharing the 3D model? Or do you need help with the modeling?

I do a ton of CAD for work and might be able to assist if needed.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.