[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what will happen to our gun culture in Switzerland after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1207.jpg (2MB, 1890x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.jpg
2MB, 1890x1240px
Is this what will happen to our gun culture in Switzerland after the EU gun ban has passed?
>>
>>32395445
are you Swiss?
>>
Switzerland is not part of the EU.

Likewise, the only other part of Europe with guns (Ulster) won't have their guns taken away since England voted out.
>>
>>32395536
> He doesnt know about the based Czechs
>>
>>32395445
I don't want to know what happened to those anon....
>>
>>32395445
>w-where are we?
>this doesn't feel right
>did the germans win?
>>
File: i_bet_the_jews_did_this.jpg (199KB, 578x800px) Image search: [Google]
i_bet_the_jews_did_this.jpg
199KB, 578x800px
>>32395445
>the muzzle of that Mauser 98 peeking out near the bottom of the frame
>>
>>32395547
Combloc warsaw pact. Doesn't count. Once a commie always a commie
>>
File: indeks.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Someone needs to kill this cunt.
>>
>>32395536
>Switzerland is not part of the EU.
they have to submit in order to stay in Schengen
they will
>>
>>32395445
The Bundesrat is as spineless as ever.
>>
Tfw mags >20 will revoke your license, IT isnt illegal, but you'll loose your property anyways.
We need to Get the hell out of this Schengen shit op
>>
>>32397836
Pls kill him with a wooden shoe
>>
>>32395445
Swiss American here 2nd generation here. Someone please spoonfeed me and tell me how to gain my swiss citizenship to fight the EU invaders.
>>
>>32397982
kek. you swiss? you even have >20 mags? germanfag here. can confirm your scary 30 rounders work also flawlessly. even the demann-agah license copies or whatever these things are for 60 instead the 100 euro SAN models.
dont tell me your mags are registered.
>high alpine boating accident
>>
>>32398073
Nav im from norway. No mag registre, But yeah, deep fjord boating accident incoming
>>
File: european-union-gdp-by-country.jpg (149KB, 1200x874px) Image search: [Google]
european-union-gdp-by-country.jpg
149KB, 1200x874px
>>32395599
>>did the germans win?
yes
>>
>>32398127
thats not really impressive per capita.
wont get better rest of the century sucking gibme all your welfare jihadi cock
>>
>Terrorists are using smuggled AKs, bombs, and trucks to kill people
>Criminals are using illegal weapons to kill people
>Let's ban legal weapons instead!
>Let's keep importing 3rd world islamic terrorists into our country!
>Sandniggers start killing people
>WHY IS THE FAR RIGHT GAINING POWER?!

Fucking morons.
>>
>>32398204
Every day me and 90% of people around me are more and more anti-muslim. There was a village that even banned being a muslim (or gay) because they had enough. There was, no surprise here, a gay protest in a week... a village of not more than a couple hundred people. Leftist fags poured there from over the country because there were non there but they still wanted to have a say in what they do.
Same with muslims. The rich leftist kiddies go around crying racism while they live in safe rich guarded neighborhoods.
>>
File: Stuck_in_the_Wringer_077.png (1MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Stuck_in_the_Wringer_077.png
1MB, 1152x864px
>>32395445
>"We're getting attacked by terrorists and Russians."

>"We better ban the guns and ask them not to bully."

Will Putin just invade those fucks already?
>>
>>32398655
Only russian agents ask questions. War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.

Why aren't our art majors that we're encouraging improving our economy yet?
>>
File: 1481296270103.jpg (132KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481296270103.jpg
132KB, 720x960px
>>32395445
Hopefully they'll just sell them to us Amerifats
>>
Already passed lad
It just needs to get in effect
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.