[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a Costco account. what is good /k/rap to buy there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: download (5).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Just got a Costco account. what is good /k/rap to buy there? a budy of mine said they have ammo cans. what else do you guys buy, also post stencels for cans.
>>
>>32391668
Buy some /k/irkland soda. And take me to Costco bro.

We could be friends.
>>
Kirkland socks
>>
>>32391668
Free samples and pizza
>>
giant hot dogs
>>
>>32391668
Plenty of other places for ammo cans, Costco and Sam's best for neat food items and random stuff you like. Found a neat insulated stainless steel water bottle there once and some Bose speakers. Also found some Levi brand M65 style jackets that were actually pretty good. Bought three of them 1 green, 1 tan and, 1 black. Wore the green one for like 5 years before it started to fall apart.
>>
>>32391668
The one near me (Minneapolis) has what look like new production cans. Comes with a .50BMG can with another (not sure if 7.62 or 5.5.56) can inside of it. $14.95 IIRC, seems like a great deal when sites are selling beat up old GI cans with bad seals for $20. The only gripe I've seen about them is that some folks say they appear to be painted instead of powder coated. The web site says they are all sold out, but I know the one in Maplewood had two pallets of them when I was there earlier this week.
>>
File: lead_large.jpg (65KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
65KB, 615x400px
>>32391687
are you being oppressed by the Coasties in WA? I can help get folks in to Costco if they got the cash. shit I might go tomorrow just for free samples.
>>
>>32391704
I literally only wear Kirkland Trail socks at this point, summer or winter
>>
>>32391853
No I'm just a dude on /k/ that's willing to go to Costco with another guy from /k/ because I don't have a membership.

I can't stress this enough, No Homo.
>>
>>32391771
Idk if you guys have a Rural King around? They are here in northern Ohio. They sell REALLY nice .50 cal ammo cans for $10 a pop. I mean, they literally look brand new. Sometimes they have them on sale even cheaper. They always have a FUCK TON of them too.
>>
yeah

http://www.ruralking.com/crow-shooting-supply-green-metal-ammo-can-50-cal-m2a1.html
>>
>>32391771
Those are chinese ammo cans, I have 2 from Costco. They seem five so far though.
>>
>>32391668
I can telly what definitely NOT to buy. Watches. Any watches.

Costco imports them via "grey market". Models that are intended to be sold in shitty third world countries are sold in US for much more.

Manufacturers explicitly do not support warranty on these watches, so Costco picks up the tab. To their credit, they do take shitty watches back in any condition, but I'd rather get a good one for a long time than change ten shitty ones in a year.

I bought my Seiko with a sapphire crystal and titanium body elsewhere in 2000, they still work, and not a scratch on the crystal surface. Attempts to buy watches from Costco for family members resulted in four returns. I just gave up.
>>
>>32392629
I bought my Omega constellation at costco and it's fully warrantied.
>>
File: anonplz.png (216KB, 374x386px) Image search: [Google]
anonplz.png
216KB, 374x386px
>>32391736
>Levi brand
>supporting anti-fun companies
>>
>>32391668
They usually have really nice LED flashlights super cheap, and really nice winter gloves for a steal.

If they have a gas station buy your gas there, it's always$.05-$.10 cheaper there than everywhere else and you also get cash back for buying it there.

Buy your cheese there - a block of cheddar there is like $5.50 and it's $8-10 for the same block anywhere else.

I could go on, but I hope you have kids, because it's hard to eat enough food to justify a Costco membership on your own.
>>
>>32391668
I've had a membership for a year or so, and would go on my parents membership before that. They sell gun safes, finger print pistol safes, led flashlights and lots of clothes that work pretty well for carrying and/or are just all around comfy (got a couple carhartt sweatshirts, several Calvin Klein jeans, and countless winter gloves/socks there over the years).

The only problem I see with it is they tend to sell a lot of non food stuffs "until they're gone"; they don't typically have consistent stock on things like clothes and safes and stuff.
>>
>>32391771
Those Costco Ammo cans are made in China.
>>
>>32394024
Was just about to come and say this, they are the same ones academy sells for a similar price. To be fare they seem to be of good quality and you'd be hard pressed to tell a surplus one from these china knock offs. If you so some Googling milsurp fags have figured out how to tell by looking at the welds. When it comes to ammo cans I don't really care if they are chink made. All the surplus is made ones are in shitty condition for the same price or in great shape but 4x the cost
>>
I only get to go to Costco when I'm back home visiting mom and dad. While it seems like it's good value for the membership it's hard for me to justify it since I have a Prime account. Only thing Costco wrecks amazon on is cheap food esp meats. That marinated tender loin they sell is great on the grill.
>>
>>32394146
the Costco chink made ammo cans vs the Blackhawk labeled ammo cans, which is better and why?
>>
>>32394146
I have about 8 of these cans. So far so good. They don't see much action though. They were good price and got to pick out the ones without scuffs.
>>
>>32393847
>I hope you have kids
Well fuck you, too, buddy!

>it's hard to eat enough food to justify a Costco membership on your own.
DYEL detected
>>
>>32393739
By whom? Does Omega USA know about your specific model number? If it does, you're lucky. If not, you've been fucked. Though, different people have different standards, if it works for you - so much the better. I'm just picky.
>>
>>32391736
when was this, I want in
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.