[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw live in UK and guns are too scary for people How hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: airsoft-gun-review-guide.jpg (17KB, 290x202px) Image search: [Google]
airsoft-gun-review-guide.jpg
17KB, 290x202px
>tfw live in UK and guns are too scary for people

How hard would it be to theoretically turn a quality airshit into a functioning firearm?
>>
>>32391454
I'll give you an idea
>cheap brittle plasitc
>>
>>32391473
>quality airshit

You realize that the ones that aren't toys are made of steel, you mong?
>>
Even if you took high quality steel airsoft guns, hollowed them out, and jammed a bunch of real gun bits inside it'd take so much machining and fiddling that at that point youd be better off just making your own gun
>>
>>32391454
it would be easier just to mill a firearm
>>
>>32391454
You might as well just make a firearm from scratch.
Also have enjoy being raided.
>>
>>32391484
Ok
>cheap brittle steel
>>
Not possible at all, internal pieces would be one of your biggest problems
>>
I remember hearing about an Airshit to .22 conversation kit. I don't know if that's a thing but it might be.

But it's probably less of a cunt to just go and make a real gun.

>Where are you getting the ammo from?
>>
File: 1474644133628.gif (3MB, 479x270px) Image search: [Google]
1474644133628.gif
3MB, 479x270px
>>32391454
Literally impossible. Assuming you manage to get the barrel and internals to cooperate and function, the chances you make it through an entire mag without the thing literally exploding from chamber pressure is zero.

There were some idiots trying to make a viable 3D printed AR15 upper, but it kept exploding and even the lowers were shaking themselves apart from the forces involved.

It's like asking if really high quality kid's play tools could be used in place of real tools.
>>
How prolific are surplus M16 parts in the UK? The airshitters are trying to capitalize on the AR15 craze. Some of these replicas are close enough that you might be able to get a FCG working in an airshit receiver.
>>
You know what's gonna be easier for you than trying to modify an airshit into a gun?

Building a gun from scratch.

Or, better yet, how about this: don't you faggots have demilled replica guns?

Go buy a PPS-43, and use it for measurements and stealing parts from it as you go.

You'll have to get access to a lathe to manufacture a smooth more barrel, but it'll work. Also a welder to repair some of the parts that would be harder to manufacture than just repair (the bolt being one of them)

Really, a gun isn't the issue, it's the magazines and ammunition. If you can source a good supply of 9mm ammunition, and magazines for your replica gun, then you're good to go.

But if you want to go from scratch, go with a P.A. Luty design. Much easier for you.
>>
reminds me of a story of a mom and pop airsoft store that got ATF'd cause the guns were realistic and could be turned into firearms
the ATF did """rigorous""" testing, and at the end of the day they justified their confiscation because even though their modified airsoft guns exploded after one shot, a bullet came roughly straight out of one end and therefore gun
>>
>>32391454
hahahaha

must be troll
>>
>>32391454
Other than furniture, basically nothing on airshit can translate into a real firearm. Maybe you could use part of the trigger mechanism on a non-slamfire homemade shotgun?
>>
>>32391454

Impossible, but there are some airshit AR-15's that are actually built into actual AR-15 receivers.
>>
File: 1482130336337.jpg (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482130336337.jpg
62KB, 800x800px
>>32391454
Remember the time we made fun of the ATF guy who said you could turn airsoft guns into full auto rifles?

Yeah
>>
>>32391454
Impossible
>>
>>32391454
>non working action
>weak materials
>rigid design that might not be matching the parts at all

No, you're better off making your own out of raw materials. Look up Sten skematics.
>>
>>32391454

You can make a functional slamfire shotgun out of 2 pieces of steel pipe, a cap, and a nut and bolt
>>
>>32391454
came in here to say this:
>>32392819

Just make a pipe shotty m8.
>>
>>32391454
Just make a slam fire pipe gun, its not that hard you fucking mong.
>>
>>32391454
you can get a licence, fuckwit. except after this post, it might be an issue, considering the SNOOPERS CHARTER WAS PASSED, FUCKHEAD. when you apply for a licence, they will see you tryed to make your own, autist. well done.
>>
>>32391454
>firearm
Burn while holding it till your arm burns completely
>>
>>32392636

But they weren't completely wrong

It was about airshit AR lowers that were almost true to regular specs and thus able to be fitted with a fcg with a little bit of work
>>
You would have better luck converting 9mm PAK blank guns into .380 blowback pistols.
>>
>>32391547
Its for side loading air rifles
>>
>>32391454
Christ on a bike, its uneducated cunts like you who give us a bad name.
Just go along to 2 NRA training sessions, wait the probation period, then apply for your licences and buy away. You can get Lee Enfields for 200 quid. Do research before you go asking dipshit questions.

Mind you, the fact that you even considered an airshite gun could be converted into a real firearm probably indicates you should not be allowed to handle a real firearm. Good day.
>>
File: 1420425742435-0.gif (332KB, 255x179px) Image search: [Google]
1420425742435-0.gif
332KB, 255x179px
>>32391454
That is not how it works. In no way shape or form is that how it works.

You're more retarded then those who make the gun laws in Britbongistan if you actually believe that you could do this.
>>
>>32391454
You realize you can own firearms in the UK, right?

As long as you're not 13, or a chav with a criminal record. Which may apparently be a problem for you
>>
>>32391547
Wasn't there some rare airshit gun with a weird BB that could be converted to fire .22lr? Or was that a hoax? It's been at least a decade since I was into airshit so I can't remember too well.
>>
>>32391454
Slightly less difficult than turning lead to gold.
>>
>>32393540
I know there was a shohei or something, bolt rifle that could be converted easily, think IT was banned in nippostan eventually
>>
>>32391491

This, airsoft guns into real guns are the delusions of noguns people. You might be able to make use of a nice gas gun's trigger if you want it to feel better but thats about it
>>
>>32391454
Ordinarily I would offer some advice about joining a club and applying for your FAC, but you sound like a total mong so it would probably be for the best if you never handled a firearm.
>>
>>32391454
Dude, you need to find an alchemist. You're pretty much asking "How can I turn this tree bark into gold?" or "How can I turn this toaster oven into an air conditioner?"
>>
>>32391504
>unused norinco t56 receivers
>>
>>32391454
better off finding a mate who works at a welding shop and reading some books on gun smithing
>>
>>32391454
You are the reason why us brits get called retards.
>>
>>32391454
where will you get ammo ?
>>
>>32391454
Formally requesting the ATF video.
>>
harder than my penis op
>>
>>32391454
Impossible.

You have better chances with a metal pipe and some explosives.
>>
File: MKS_00916.jpg (22KB, 535x416px) Image search: [Google]
MKS_00916.jpg
22KB, 535x416px
>>32391504
>cheap steel
>cheap plastic
>airshit
Does that make pic related airshit?
>>
>>32391484
>The ones that aren't toys

/thread
>>
Do like normal criminals and buy a deactivated gun then deactivate it, I believe you need to acquire a new barrel and bolt assembly for it depending on the firearm
>>
>>32394397
*reactivate t sametard
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Why would you want to. They're much more fun as airsoft guns. Oh and a real Pmag can almost fit into my Krytac SPR.
>>
>>32391454
It would be significantly easier for you to just go down to your local shooting range (yes, there is one within 30 miles, unless you live in Stornoway in the Western Isles, or Llanwhateverthefucksheepmolestertown in wales), take part, and fill out the forms, pay £50 for it to be processed, and simply get yourself a firearms certificate.

Also, go do some fucking research you mongoloid idiot, and stop making us brits all look like idiots without the slightest clue about firearms, FFS.
>>
>>32394344
That's actually rated *mostly* for pressures that would come from a bullet. Airshit isn't.
>there's more than one type of plastic
>just because it's a steel barrel doesn't mean it can take the pressure of a bullet
>>
>>32391454
First off even the full metal airsoft guns are made to be durable, but the metal is not designed to tolerate the heat or vibration the metal in firearms do. The actual amount of parts on the airsoft gun that could be used would amount to (on an M16 modeled airsoft gun let's say) the stock (maybe), the lower reciever and the upper (maybe), but you would still need a suitable barrel, and a bolt mechanism, and the most the material could take is probably .22 long, anything higher would be difficult. It would be much easier to just machine a sten gun than to try and reverse engineer a firearm from airsoft gun components, the majority of which are useless for a firearm anyway.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>32391504

There's airsoft guns made out of actual AR uppers and lowers

I'm sure it's still impractical to convert to a real gun, but the quality of the steel has nothing to do with it
>>
This is is QTDDTOT, and it seems it would fit well here:
I used to be pretty into airshit, and I have a metal m4 mag that's pretty sturdy, with a dremel and a spring could I make it a functional magazine for my M&P?
>>
>>32391484
You're too fucking stupid to help.
>>
>>32391559

What in living fuck is happening in this gif...what is that secondary explosion
>>
>>32391454
it won't work and has never worked in the past
it would be easier to build one from scrap metal

so

let me help you out
go to murderkube dot com
go to files
and learn how to build your own pistol
>>
>>32396996
thats a car my dude
>>
File: MAG-081.jpg (18KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
MAG-081.jpg
18KB, 550x550px
>>32396319
absolutely not since there are no feedlips. unless your m&p is one of those shitty 22lr ones at which point you could chop all the excess plastic off a real mag then shove that in the airshit shell for looks
>>
>>32391454
>Turning airshit into a fun
That's just asking for quadruple amputation and a face transplant.
>>
>>32396996
vbied blown into the air
>>
>>32396996
VBIED hits IED embedded in road. Goes for a short flight.
>>
>>32391547
People put 10/22s into airshit G36s
>>
The only "quality" airshit gun I've seen turned into a firearm was an airshit AUG shell with Ruger 10/22 guts slammed inside.

So unless you can stuff a real gun into a clamshell, not going to happen.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.