[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been looking at either a UTAS or KSG for HD. I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2862.jpg (249KB, 1220x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.jpg
249KB, 1220x763px
I've been looking at either a UTAS or KSG for HD. I like the looks and more compact size of the KSG, but the UTAS doesn't require me to toggle between tubes. Which one do you prefer, /k/, and why?
>>
>>32384460
Ksg, dont buy turkroach guns
>>
>>32384460
I really like my KSG. Balance is good, handles 3" and mini shells (11 or 12 in each tube, depending on buck/slug, for mini shells).

I have never fired or handled a UTAS.
>>
File: DP12.jpg (147KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DP12.jpg
147KB, 1200x800px
>>32384460

the KSG is basically the apex of what it is

If you want to pay more for a bigger, heavier, less reliable gun for the sake of something different that's fine (I'd go for the DP-12 in that case) but for practical use the KSG
>>
>>32384460
If you get a UTAS make sure you don't get an early gen. I've shot both and prefer the UTAS over the KSG for the sole reason that it's easier to switch which tube you're feeding from with the UTAS. With the KSG you have move your hand from your grip to hunt for the magazine selector, when you finish one magazine it doesn't just automatically switch to the unused one. With UTAS you can set it to feed from both magazines.

The only thing that really sucks is that it's not ambidextrous and ejects on the right hand side.

People will spout memes about unreliability, but that was fixed after the first gen.

>>32384465
What a stupid reason.
>>
>>32384526
That's one of the big draws for me to the UTAS-the ability to simply dump both tubes. But I wonder how much of a factor in HD that'd be. Guess I'll just have to rent both at a range.
>>32384497
I'm Canadian, and the UTAS is actually a few hundred syrupbux less, oddly.
>>
>>32384559
I prefer the KSG. With a bit of practice, toggling between tubes is extremely fast. And in an HD scenario, unless you've managed to piss off the mob or something, one or two shots will likely either kill the intruder(s), or cause them to fear-shit themselves as they go full >AW HELL NAW FUCK MAN FUCK HE GOT A GAT FUCK FUCK REEEE

I mean, I think the UTAS is cool, but prefer the looks and handling of the KSG, and the odds of you needing to burn through all 15 rounds in a row in an HD scenario is so astronomically low that it makes it a non-issue.
>>
>>32384559
>dump both tubes

How many Jamals do you expect to break in at once?
>>
>>32384940
>>32384460
Yeah if you need capacity an ar would be superior with the right ammo.
>>
>>32384940
I mean, I like how it alternates between tubes. No dumping one, then OH SHIT I G-GOTTA TOGGLE TO THE N-NEXT TUBE
>>32384959
If our country wasn't so retarded and limited us to 5 rounds, I would.
>>
>>32384559
Honestly, they're pretty closely matched so I would just get the cheaper one. In the US that's the KSG probably because it's domestically made.
>>
>>32384460
I've tried both and prefer the KSG. The UTAS is more care intensive for not much more gain. I got a tube selector thing aftermarket for the KSG which fixed that. KSG is also more compact and manuverable. UTAS is Xbox huge.
>>
>>32386316
So there's an aftermarket part that lets the KSG alternate feeding from each tube like the UTAS? Then it's a no-brainer. Could I trouble you for a link, Anon?
>>
File: IMG_2871.jpg (36KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.jpg
36KB, 660x371px
>>32386316
This one?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.