[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if everyone in the military were replaced by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1482195567898.jpg (194KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1482195567898.jpg
194KB, 2048x1365px
What would happen if everyone in the military were replaced by women over night?

Would wars cease to exist? Would militaries be better run and more dangerous to the enemy?
>>
>>32383243
massive complaints about lack of female bathrooms and unsuitable gear.
>>
File: 1463042620329.png (34KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
1463042620329.png
34KB, 201x160px
since most grunts are hilarious weaklings I'm confident nothing would change.
they'd tell the same shitty jokes and sit around wasting time.
>>
>>32383243
Wars aren't caused by military personnel
>>
>>32383299
this
>>
Nothing would get done because they'd be too busy trying to figure out their social hierarchy and personal relationships instead of cooperating on work.

Seriously, there have been multiple recent studies, many of them conducted by women, that have all come to this exact conclusion. I actually heard a whole story about it on NPR the other day and it was kind of hilarious listening to the researchers struggling to make excuses for the girls.
>>
>>32383243
I'm on my period shut up First Sergeant, I don't want to deal this!
>>
>>32383243
scornful vitriol
never ending war
annihilation of all life on earth
>>
>ugh... I can't believe she wore the same thing as me
>>
>>32383659
>Ugh

It's 2017, I have to put up with you social media implants.

We will be OK.

Honk if you're Horny.
>>
>>32383243
For the U.S., the military would cease to function. There would be no lower ranks because every woman in the military is basically handed promotions just for having tits. Within three months it would devolve into a shitshow of women arguing and all wearing the same rank.
>>
>>32383742
Worse- once the rank-givers are females, promotion will be based purely on personal relationships and not on skill. Whereas now thise with tits are promoted, but there aren't enough of them for it to make much of a difference.
>>
File: women in combat roles.gif (2MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
women in combat roles.gif
2MB, 400x253px
>>32383243
The inept Muslim forces would have a sporting chance against us all of a sudden.
>>
>>32383243
Warfare would mutate from guns and bombs to infiltrators smiling and waving while stabbing the enemy in the back and destroying the country by collecting child support and welfare.
>>
>>32383243
>three-quarter of the manpower on maternity leave, the rest will be
>>
File: 1465209948997.png (382KB, 1468x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1465209948997.png
382KB, 1468x1548px
>>
Women are weaker not more peaceful. Ever noticed how bitches hold grudges and spite for years over some minor insults? Dudes will beat shit out of each other and next day it's business as usual. Angry woman is unpredictable as fuck.
>>
>>32384148
so based on that article it works fine with female only just higher maintenance more drama and emotional cost.

that's about what i would expect.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.