[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dearest /k/, Is the Sig P250 /k/ approved? Considering getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Dearest /k/,

Is the Sig P250 /k/ approved? Considering getting one for the great consumer holiday.

I don't like striker guns all that much and the modular grip shell appealed to me for work and off work purposes. Also, DAO doesn't really bother me since I view it and a revolver trigger similarly.

Thoughts?
>>
>>32378430
nobody likes it. its the bastard sig. only sig more hated is the mosquito.
>>
>>32378447
Fuck you

>>32378430
I own one and it's my EDC ama
>>
>>32378430

It is phenomenal. P320 is way better though
>>
>>32378489
Did you add anything like grip tape to it? I'm used to the aggressive stippling on my FN and the 250 feels almost smooth to me in the hand. Or am I over thinking it?
>>
>>32378606
I haven't, it feels nice to me atleast I got it in medium grip shell but I think I prefer the small from holding that in stores. Shoots great for me
>>
>>32378627
About how much is it per shell? I've got decent sized hands (Large latex glove) but somewhat stubby thumbs.

Also, wife was able to rack slide on the sub compact slide. Additionally she lines the trigger so now I'm considering her usage as well.

For comparison sake, reaching the DA trigger on my FNP 45 is doable but SA distance is perfect.
>>
>>32378430
Its the worst polymer Sig (excluding the abortion that is the Mosquito). The only thing it has going for it is the 'chassis' system, which the P320 does better. If you want a polymer sig, get the 320, if you don't like striker fired guns, get the 2022 (extremely underrated gun imo, I like my 2022 more than my 226). There isn't really anything wrong with the 250, especially the subcompact models, but its just not that good.
>>
It's a good gun, but pay a little more for the p320 as it is way better.
>>
>>32379253
i second ths.
>>
>>32378787
Each shell kit is like $150-200 you'd prob like med/small. If you can find store around that might have
>>
>>32378525
>P250
>Phenomenal
This is a first
>>
First and only pistol I've ever owned. I wish it was double action but I like the gun. I trust it with my life.
>>
File: canik-4.jpg (372KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
canik-4.jpg
372KB, 1200x848px
>>32378430
Why not get a certified Russian killer?
>>
>>32379656
I love mine m8, for what it is (carry gun with no safeties but can still be carried chambered well)
>>
>>32379671
It is double action only
>>
File: 1482195369029.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1482195369029.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
>>32378430
Why not just get this instead?
>>
>>32378430
Gander Mountain in my area had these for $399. Trigger pull is a little rough but overall not a bad gun for the price.
>>
>>32379679
On duty brand requirements. The main companies are permitted as are some grandfathered lines Llama and Star.

Even Steyr gets some love. FN wasn't making pistols the last time approvals were submitted.

>>32379696
My thumb is able to cover MOST of the travel. It's that last little bit of it I have trouble with. Same with mag release. I can feel it ALMOST let the mag go but without adjusting the grip I just can't quite make it.

The CZ P07 works, but only with the manual safety. Decocker travel again is the problem.

The ambi mag release on the FN let's me drop mags with middle finger but doesn't appreciably alter my grip. Also, the paddle decocker works better for me. Can't really CC that as much though and the wife can't handle it.
>>
>>32378430
>Thoughts?

If you were not aware, the P250 is infamous for having horrible QC even by the standards of Exeter Sig. Infamously, the contract guns they made for the police force of the Netherlands were so horrible that the order was canceled. Yes, you read that correctly--an entire country canceled their order of P250s because of how terrible the gun was.

If you want a decent budget DAO hammer-fired gun, you should see if you can get one of the unissued PX4 Storm Type Ds that are floating around on the internet. I saw them going for like $350 shipped the other day.
>>
File: 1470136502246.jpg (48KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
1470136502246.jpg
48KB, 540x359px
>>32378430
>Is the Sig P250 /k/ approved?

Fuck no it isn't. And this isn't a bad thing because /k/ is retarded and is scared of anything DAO.

The first gen guns have had problems but the second gen are fine. Bruce Gray even says this. The P250 is very underrated and it's why you can find 9mm's for $300-$350 new.

>>32382757
I'm fucking mad I missed out on the $300 police trade in PX4's a few days back.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.