[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of the Polish Military? In the meantime,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 15

What does /k/ think of the Polish Military?
In the meantime, I'll dump their equipment showcase from the Common Challenge series of exercises that have recently concluded
>>
>>
>>
Radom MSBS made an appearance as well
>>
Too poor
Too poorly trained
Too poorly equiped
Too dependant on big brother
Wants to be German but is too slavic
Too german to be slavic
>>
>>32376930
Forgot pic
>>
>>32376941
>>
>>
File: ukm1.jpg (74KB, 650x346px) Image search: [Google]
ukm1.jpg
74KB, 650x346px
>>32376915
I like that they made a PKM that eats rimless NATO food.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>32376915
Greetings from Estonia. We stand together against Russia.
I hope to see you guys here. Currently NATO planning to deploy here multinational battalion, but I rather prefer some Polish troops.
>>
Pretty sure Poland is the only NATO nation in Europe besides the UK that spends at least 2.0% of budget on military.

They also have the largest tank force in Europe with a mix of upgraded T-72s and Leo's
>>
>>32376915
They are poor but they have a massive militia movement that is up and coming due to not wanting to be stomped on by Russia ever again. Have to give them credit, they are doing a lot with a little and are really making a big effort at improving training and being an effective military. They have a long way to go but they are doing better than Germany who has a larger budget and resources.
>>
The Poles take their military seriously and have a healthy attitude towards defending their country. Problem is they're just too poor to have an effective military.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.