[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm legit terrified I have been having seizures and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Guys I'm legit terrified

I have been having seizures and I'm having to go see a doctor about it and likely have to take meds to stop my blackouts and seizures.

I'm afraid I may lose my gun rights over this.

Someone please help me.
>>
>>32374780
No, seizures are not the result of a mental illness, they won't cause you to lose your gun rights.

Your paranoia on the other hand...
>>
>>32374780
Guys seriously I need to know right now!
>>
>>32374793
What about the meds they will put me on!?

I really need to get this to stop but I'm afraid the meds they will give me will be the result of my gun rights being stipped away from me.

I may just skip this doctor visit because last night I only blacked out and my hands were the only things shaking during my gameplay.
>>
Bump bump bump bump
>>
>>32374796
>>32374808
>>32374821
For fuck sakes forget the doctor, go to the ER. You won't lose your rights by getting treatment for fucking seizures.
>>
Guys please i need tonknow right now if the meds they will put me on will cause me to lose my gun rights forever.

I don't want to live that kind of life
>>
3 people have already told you your fine. If you're not gonna take the advice get the fuck off this board and cry in your room pussy
>>
>>32374780
Wake up. Have PTSD. Eat a bowl of chilli. Think about your ex wife. She liked anal when drunk.

Thanks for blog.
>>
>>32374847
Epileptic here. Currently own 2 dozen funs. Good luck OP
>>
File: My Good Deed for the Day.jpg (56KB, 474x960px) Image search: [Google]
My Good Deed for the Day.jpg
56KB, 474x960px
>>32374847
Seriously, listen to the anons that have already replied, mate. If you're having seizures while playing video games, you should see the doctor now, not later. The medicine they will prescribe won't disqualify you from owning firearms.
Take a deep breath, and call your doctor.
>>
>>32374983
>>32375059
I'm at the doctor now and I'm going in to get it checked out.

I hope I get the help I need.
>>
>>32375181
You might have to go through a few different meds with your neurologist before you get a combination that works for you. It takes a lot of patience. Good luck
>>
>>32374793
There is literally nothing wrong with being paranoid.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.