[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Con artist thread! >ITT we discuss deception and all it&#

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: SADoperatorsunderdeepcoverSyria.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
SADoperatorsunderdeepcoverSyria.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
Con artist thread!
>ITT we discuss deception and all it's forms

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_deception
>>
This is a fun subject but it would probably be better to start with an example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Maling

This is one of my favorites.

To summarize, two Chinese states, the Wei and the Chao (Depending on the translation these names vary as far as how they're romanized; my copy of the Art of War is translated this way) were at war, and Chao called for help from the state of Ch'i.

Ch'i's commander in chief was T'ien Chi, although the true commander was Sun Pin, who declined the position when offered due to his status as an ex convict (long story, but to keep it brief, he was framed and crippled as punishment).

The Ch'i win handily at the Battle of Guiling, or Kuei Ling.

Fifteen years later, Chao and Wei have set aside their differences and attacked the state of Han. Always one to root for the underdog, Ch'i responds to Han's call for help, and T'ien Chi and Sun Pin go out again.

This time, though, the guy who fucked over Sun Pin, one P'ang Chuan, was in charge of the Wei.

P'ang Chuan had heard of Sun Pin's stunt at Kuei Ling, where Sun Pin ignored the enemies besieging Chao and went straight for the enemy capital, so as soon as he heard that the Ch'i were coming he turned around and took his army home to receive the enemy attack.

1/2
>>
Now Sun Pin thinks of a crafty tactic. See, the state of Wei thinks that Ch'i is full of pussies. Taking advantage of that, Sun Pin's plan was to build a hundred thousand cooking fires the first night, then fifty thousand the next night, then thirty thousand, to give the illusion that the Ch'i armies were rapidly deserting.

P'ang Chuan falls for it hook line and sinker.

"I have always been certain that the troops of Ch'i were cowards," he allegedly said, "They have been in my country for only three days and more than half their officers and soldiers have deserted!"

P'ang Chuan, smelling an easy victory, makes an understandable yet devastating fuckup.

He left behind his heavy infantry and logistics trains, riding hard and fast with only shock troops and lightly armed warriors, keeping only his swiftest in order to reach the Ch'i quickly.

Sun Pin is waiting for P'ang Chuan in this place called Ma Ling. It's a narrow road, with steep terrain and heavy cover; the perfect place for an ambush.

Sun Pin has known that this fucking faggot P'ang Chuan fucked him over, and that he's in charge of the Wei army coming for him.

So, utilizing the sheer hardness of the vengeance erection he had, he tore the bark off of a big tree and carved into it "P'ang Chuan dies under this tree."

Then he put ten thousand crossbowmen around the valley and told them that when a fire was lit, to shoot at it, because Sun Pin wasn't going to let there be any chance of P'ang Chuan escaping this sweet revenge and if that meant massive overkill then so be it.

2/3
>>
File: rekt.jpg (111KB, 322x356px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
111KB, 322x356px
>>32373670
>>32373675

P'ang Chuan arrives that night and sees a tree with the bark stripped off and something written on it. Curious, he lights a torch to read the message.

Before he had even finished reading that he was going to die, the message presumably accompanied by a drawing of whatever an ancient chinese middle finger is, ten thousand crossbows had unloaded into his reduced force and thrown them completely into disarray. Realizing how much his shit had just been wrecked, P'ang Chuan killed himself, presumably while Sun Pin watched from the top of the valley touching himself.

The moral of the story is to not trust Sun Pin when fire is involved.
>>
File: 1481963696154.gif (820KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
1481963696154.gif
820KB, 275x207px
>>32373681
well ain't that a kick.......in the head
>>
>>32373681
fucking metal
>>
>>32373681
That's pretty fucking metal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDZjxTKgd5g
>>
>>32373681
So, Ching Ping is the good guy?
>>
File: proj.png (69KB, 650x205px) Image search: [Google]
proj.png
69KB, 650x205px
>>
>>32373473
I thought we were going to talk about the Rhodie camo con and the perpetrators.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.